Turned down

I was shocked. Standing before me was my childhood hero.
"A-a-all m-might?!?"
"Yes?"
"C-can I have your autograph?"
"Already have!"
As he started to walk away, I found my notebook that Kacchan had burned. I opened it and All Might had signed one of the pages!!!!!
But I still had one thing to ask my idol, something very important.
"Hey all might?"
"Yes, young man?"
Can I become a hero even if I don't have a quirk?"
I felt tears welling up in my eyes. I had not admitted that I was quirkless to myself in a long time.
"Young man, I'm afraid not. It could be too dangerous for someone without a quirk"
And just like that, my dreams were crushed. Like I was a glass window and all might had just thrown a rock through me. I couldn't breath. My heart was beating so fast I didn't know what was going on. I fell to the ground and cried. And all might didn't even glance back at me.

  All of the sudden, something snapped within me. I felt strange because I instantly stopped crying. I just stood up and dusted my clothes off and gathered my books. Then I smelled something spectacular. Like I had never caught scent of anything this delightful before. I picked up the rest of my books and proceeded to follow the scent. It led me down a few streets and alleyways but no matter how far it took me, I was going to find the source of this aroma. I was getting closer, I knew it, it was getting stronger and stronger with every step I took towards it. It was so close! Almost there! Without realizing it, I was running through the streets and knocking into people here and there. But I didn't care. I needed to know what this scent was.

   It wasn't long before the scent was so strong that I was drooling too. I'm so close! I finally reached an alleyway that looked old and abandoned. It looks like I had run all the way to the bad side of town. But I wasn't going to give up, not now. I walked down the what seemed empty alleyway before I heard a blood curdling scream. There, hidden in the shadows was a villian holding a female citizen against the wall. The guy holding her up turned around and looked at me. He then proceeded to drop the girl to her knees, leaving her unconscious.
"What is a kid like you doing on this side of town?" He asked
"I don't know" I said "I caught scent of something and started running"
I then realized the girl had blood trickling down her forehead. And I knew instantly, that was the source of the smell.

A/N: WHOOP WHOOP 471 WORDS!! Also ik I said I was goin on a Haitus, and I still am but I have some time today and I'm gunna try to bang out some chapters to make up for lost time. Cool? K good bai.