Run-in

Soon after I killed everyone In my way, I ran to the abandoned apartment building that I had planned to be my living space for quite sometime. When I reached there, I ran up to a room, and unpacked. Then I laid down on the couch, and fell asleep.

(Time Skip: Izuku has been living at this apartment building for almost 4 months. He visits the league every few days and stays hidden when he has to go buy food and stuff like that. Today Shigiraki is announcing a new plan.)

"Izuku. Thanks to your time undercover at U.A, we know about a field trip coming up for the students tommorow." Says Shigiraki as he points to a place in the middle of nowhere in our map.
"Oh that's right. I forgot I stole that schedule that one day." I say with a chuckle.
"Great job Izu-kun!" Answers Toga.
I reply to Toga with a quick thumbs up to say "no problem".
"Can you two stop flirting for once and focus on the mission instructions please."
Says an aggravated Shigiraki.
Me and Toga both turn bright red and remain silent.
"Thank you. Anyways, there is a cliff that over looks the forest where the summer camp is being held. If Kurogiri can teleport us to the cliff we can circle the classes and pro heroes, trapping them." He continues.

After we mapped out all of our attacks, I put on my black hoodie and headed home. It was nearly sunset and the my was dark blue and orange color. The streetlights were the only source of light for all the passerby's. There were quite a few people, not as many as I had hoped, but it was just enough so I could blend in. I put in my earbuds and start my journey home. Unfortunately, my music was cut short when my earbuds were ripped out of my ears.
Crap.
"YOU LITTLE" I hear as I turn around.
As expected, I turned around and was met face to face with my childhood friend.

"What now Kacchan. Can't you see I'm trying to go home?" I say, trying to hide my nervousness.
He gets aggravated at my reply and rips off my hood.
"That's the kid that killed all Might!"
"It's Dekiru!"
"Oh my lord! A villain!!"
I hear people on the streets yell as the scramble away.
"Great. Look what you've gone and done now." I say with an eye roll and an attempt to put my hood back on. But Katsuki tips it off once again.
"IM GOING TO KILL YOU" he screams loudly.
"Yeah, yeah, just like you always say. Look. I'm tired, I don't want to hurt you right now. So I'm giving you the opportunity to run and not get hurt." I answer with a solemn look on my face.
"YEAH RIGHT LIKE IM GOING TO RUN AWAY FROM A WEAKLING LIKE YOU!" He reply's now even louder than before.
"I guess you choose the hard way. Alright then." I say, transforming my arm into a sword.
Bakugo smiles and gets in a fighting position.
Truth is, I didn't want to fight him, and I wasnt going to.
I had a plan.

Then, just as planned, a news broadcaster and his crew ran towards us from behind a building to our right.
I knew one person in the street would call the police and the news station would show up first!
"This is the local news station here at the scene of a fight between the villain Dekiru and hero-in-training Bakugo Katsuki!" The broadcaster yells as he runs towards us.
"What the..." Bakugo says as he turns around in confusion.

I take opportunity in this situation, as I had planned, and dash out.
I hear voices off in the distance behind me as I run.
"DEKU WHERE DID YOU GO?!?"
"It seems the villain has made his escape. Sir how do you feel about this?"
"IM PISSED OFF! THATS HOW I FEEL!"
I hear a few explosions and eventually I run so far that all speech becomes inaudible. I then figure I'm safe and rest by a garbage bin next to an apartment complex. My stomach growls as I put my hood back up. Luckily, a couple walks by where I'm sitting and notices me. It's in times like these where I'm thankful for my lack of height. To my victims, I first appear a small child.
"Oh my goodness! Babe do you see that? I think it's a child!" The girlfriend says as she walks over to me.
"Hey are you okay? Did you lose your mommy? Do you need help?" She asks repetitively.
I remain silent.
"Honey I really don't think you should do that. What if he's dangerous?" The boyfriend says, leaning against the wall on the opposite side of the alleyway.
"Dangerous? What do you mean? He's just a kid!" The woman replies.
"No, no. Maybe you should listen to your boyfriend... maybe... maybe I am dangerous." I reply in an almost whisper.
I look up, straight at the woman, and smile, showing my fangs and now red eyes.
The woman's face turns pale but the man behind apparently didn't hear me.
"Babe, we should go. It's getti-" The male reply's as he catches a glimpse of my face. I know that my prey will try to run so I need to catch it before it does. I quickly sit up and bite into the shoulder of the young woman before me. She lets out a scream of pain but is shortly stopped when she falls over, dead.
I look over the corpse at the boyfriend and he runs as fast as he can, away from me. I'm fine with that, I only usually kill one person per meal, so I let him get away.

After I finish, I continue my journey home and reach it soon enough. When I reach my room, I lay on my couch and turn in the old tv that was left there. I tune into the station that had saved me from Kacchan only to find out that he had exploded the camera soon after I left.
Then I tuned into another station and found out shocking news.
"Incoming news: woman commits suicide, due to the loss of her son" says the television.
A picture of my mother plays on the screen.

I watch the screen and chuckle. But also feel a tear roll down my cheek. I attempt to stop it but more come. And more.

My mother... is... gone...
Then all the feelings that I had been keeping pent up for the last few months all came out. I sobbed and sobbed for hours. I eventually stopped at the thought of revenge.
The summer camp. I am going to get revenge for everything all those pro heroes and students put me through. They are going to regret that they met me.
I chuckle but the thought of tearing their throats open seems amazing. The chuckle turns into laughter and the laughter turns uncontrollable. I eventually become tired after the rush of adrenaline from laughing. Soon after, I find myself falling into the familiar arms of sleep, dreams, and insanity.

(A/N: sorry this chapter took so long to come out 😅. I just moved to a new place and I'm rlly busy. Also writers block is real fun.👌 Thanks for understanding!)