Home

When I wake up, I hear voices.
"He's coming to" I hear who seems to be Dabi say.
I open my eyes and instantly remember what happened.
"THE U.A STUDENT! WHERE IS SHE?" I yell, quickly sitting upwards.
"She's Locked up. When you fainted, she ran over, stole one of Toga's knives...and... and..." Dabi seems unable to finish his sentence.
"She what?!" I say, urging him to continue.
"She... ran over and... hugged you..." The black haired male says with hesitation.
"She wouldn't let us go near you or her. We captured her shortly after." He finishes.
I sit there in shock at the news.
Why? Why would she not try to hurt me instead? She could have killed me right there and then. Then why would she hug me? After everything I've done?
"I want to go visit her"

After walking for a short while, Dabi brings me to an iron door. Inside is a room much like the one I was trapped in, but this time a brown haired girl was strapped to the chair.
"D-deku? Is that you?" She mumbles from beneath her restraints.
"Ya it's me. You have some explaining to do." I say in a serious tone.
"So they told you..." she replies.
I turn around and see Dabi leaving, but I don't try and stop him.
"Why? Why didn't you kill me? And why of all things would you hug me?!" I ask in confusion, walking closer to the glass.
She sighs and begins talking.
"At the entrance exam... you saved me. I could have been seriously hurt, even killed, but you saved me. You were like my knight in shining armor." She says, tears forming in her eyes.
"Heh, how'd that turn out for you?" I ask with a grin.
She chooses to ignore my snarky comment and continues.
"I-I... I liked you! And I couldn't let go of those feelings... I couldn't kill you. That's why." She says, tears streaming down her face.
I stand there, shocked. I'm about to answer when the ground... shakes.
Then I hear screaming.
Toga comes running in.
"THEY'RE HERE! THE PRO HEROES!" She shouts with fear.
"We need to go! Now!" I reply, dashing towards the door.
Before I exit, I look back at Uraraka. She doesnt say anything. She only sits there, silently crying.
No! What am I thinking?! I need to leave! Now!
And with that, I run away with the league. There were too many pro heroes, we wouldn't have made it out.
We ran through one of Kurogiri's warp portals to our backup building, which was a few miles away.

We planned out what each of us were going to do. I made up my decision.
I put on my hoodie and asked Kurogiri for a warp portal. It sent me to an alleyway, but a familiar alleyway.

"I'm home!" I shout, knowing exactly what I'm doing.
I hear gasps, followed by explosions.
Arg, should have known Kacchan's mom would be here, comforting my mother.
"Hi Kacchan!" I say in an old Izuku voice.
"WHAT THE... WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!" Shouts Bakugo as he runs towards me.
"Oh shut up." I say with a confident attitude.
He runs towards me as I activate my quirk.
He jumps towards me, but is cut short when he runs right into my sword arm.
Unfortunately, he hit the side instead of the actually sharp part. He merely got knocked out with a bang to the head.
He lays there on the ground, blood dripping down his forehead.
"That should take care of him" I say, reverting my hand back to normal.
Then I walk to the kitchen, only to find Mrs. Bakugo sitting next to my mom.
Their eyes are both show one expression.
Terror.

"Hey guys. What's the matter? Scared of me or something? I might be a villain but I'm still your son." I say with a chuckle.
"I-Izuku?" I hear my mom say.
"Ya?" I answer casually.
"W-why are you h-here?" She reply's in a nervous tone.
"Um, because I live here?" I ask confusedly.
"Where's Bakugo?" Asks the lady next to my sobbing mother.
"Oh, he was being annoying so I knocked him out. He's next to the front door if you want him." I say, walking to the fridge and grabbing an apple.
"YOU WHAT?!?" Answers the now aggravated Mrs. Bakugo.
"It's not my fault he tried to kill me." I answer in a joking voice.
"D-DEKUUU" I hear from the mud room.
"Hi again. Now shut it. I'm trying to talk." I say as I throw the apple behind me.
I turn to see the apple hit Kacchan square in the face, knocking him backward.

"Apparently no one wants to have a normal conversation, so I'm gunna go to bed. Good night." I say with a yawn.
I hear someone yell from downstairs as I'm walking to my room.
"Someone call the pro heroes!"
"Bakugo are you ok sweetie?!"
"Y-yes, hello? We have a villain in our house!"

I knew they were going to do this. I grabbed my school bag, emptied everything out of it, and filled it with everything I need. Then I headed downstairs to bid goodbye.
"Wow you guys didn't even last a minute! I thought you guys would at least give me a second to pack up my stuff. I guess I must bid farewell! Bye! Love you mom!" I say as I head out the door.

To my surprise, outside are a bunch of pro heroes and police helicopters and cars. I just need to play this off.
"Oh thank goodness your here! The villain's inside! He captured my mom!" I say, while attempting to hide my face.

"Don't worry kid we'll save you and your mom!" Says a pro hero as they run up to me.
"Get behind me!" He shouts, shoving me behind him.
"Gotcha." I say.
"Wha-AHH" He says as I transform my arm to sword form and stab him through the stomach.
"HE'S THE VILLAIN!" Shouts a police officer as 3 pro heroes run towards me.
I stab the ones on the right and left in the stomach and jump at the one in the middle. I bite his shoulder with my fangs and stab him as well. The rest of the pro heroes run at me, but I decide not to kill these ones.
"Hey wait a minute... that's the kid that killed All Might!" A pro hero shouts, stopping in his tracks.
"CORRECT!" I yell, killing him with my sword as well.