Tests

Kacchan was still nervous but less stressed as I walked back to my bed.
"Ok so I'm going to need a sample of your blood"
"WHAT ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY?!"
"I know it's sounds crazy but just give me your hand." He reluctantly handed me his hand and I pulled the knife back out from my back.  Before I could cut him, he jerked his hand away.
"OK DEKU THIS CANT BE YOUR QUIRK! YOUR FREAKING INSANE!"
"Please Kacchan"
"ONLY IF YOU LEAVE ME OUT OF ANY OF YOUR OTHER "EXPERIMENTS"!"
"Fine..." I said, disappointed in kacchan "On a count of 3 ok? 1-2-"
"OWWWW WTF DEKU"
"Sorry, I'm afraid it would hurt more if I actually counted to 3"
I saw the blood trickle down the finger I was holding and caught its scent. It smells soooo good. Just a taste won't hurt right? I must have dozed off for a second because Kachan shook me awake.
"WELL? SHOW ME YOUR QUIRK NOW!"
"Ok ok"
I focused really hard on doing different things that I could with his DNA. But noting happened all I could do was torture myself with the scent of blood. Finally when Kachan looked away, I licked his finger. As soon as the sticky substance touched my lips I felt wonderful. It was the best thing I had ever tasted. It was sweet and smooth like a glass of hot chocolate. It didn't take Kachan long to notice what was happening though.
"DEKU GET OFF MY FINGER YOU BASTARD!!"
"IM S-SORRY" I didn't realize how loud I yelled until after I said it.
"IM LEAVING BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING ELSE INSANE"
He marched over to the door and opened it, about to leave.
"Wait! Kachan stay!"
At that moment, Kachan paused in his tracks and turned around, looking like he just saw a ghost.
"DEKUUUU" He screamed "WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO MEEE"
I then realized what my quirk was. I could Control people with their blood.

"Kacchan, it's my quirk, Blood Control."
"DEKU THATS A VILLIAN QUIRK"
"I am aware. But I will try my best to make a hero's quirk"
"STOP THIS NOW! LET ME GO!"
"Awww I was having fun. Okkkkk"
I released Kacchan from his paralyzed state and and he dashed towards the stairs.
"KACCHAN WAIT ONE MORE THING!" I yelled. He walked back up to where I was and slowly backed up. He was obviously scared of me at this point.
"You can not tell anyone about this ok?"
He nodded shakily and continued running to the front door. My mom could not find out her son had a villian quirk. Not yet anyways. Little did kacchan know is that before I put him out of his trance, I had him forget anything about my quirk, just because I didn't fully trust him.

I didn't eat much at dinner. I didn't feel the best, I had a stomach ache from anxiety (which was understandable due to the circumstances) and I had a headache because for whatever reason my teeth and jaw were hurting a lot so I couldn't really chew my food. I told my mom I didn't feel good so she walked me to my room and said I could skip school tomorrow. Perfect, I said to myself, that will give me enough time to find out more about my new quirk

When I laid on my bed, I bit my tongue and it hurt a little but I didn't think much of it until after my mom kissed me goodnight and turned out my lights. I tasted blood in my mouth. It wasn't delicious like other people's blood though. It was coarse and had the taste of Iron. It was kind of disgusting. I walked to my bathroom to see how hard I really bit my tongue. I spit the blood into my sink and proceeded to brush my teeth. Then I wonder, I didn't even bite my tongue that hard, so how did it start bleeding? I turn to my bathroom mirror and open my mouth. I feel my face turn pale white and I start shaking. My teeth... I h-had FANGS.