End

The past few weeks have been interesting...

Even though I'm a villain, In a school full of future heroes, people still look to be my friend.
Though, there have been instances where I almost lost it and hurt someone. The only reason I didn't was because I don't want to go to jail. It sucks. I know.

Aizawa told me I had to eat lunch in my dorm from now on... I kind of, sort of, maybe... brought my lunch to the cafeteria and scared everyone away... it's not my fault they got scared. Although, it was refreshing, the feeling of them being scared of me.

I'm pretty sure I'm failing in all my classes... but I don't really care. Like, did you really think I was trying to be a hero?

I was thinking about what to do after I get released from U.A. They said they would let me go, if if promised to be a normal civilian. But, I crossed my fingers when making the deal. I couldn't just, stop being a villian. No no no no no no...
I guess I'll just have to wait and see what life brings....

And now my dear readers... and yes, I knew about you guys the entire time. I'm not stupid. This stupid author has rlly slow updates, I kinda feel bad for you guys...

(A/N: uhhhhh...)

I can hear you, ya know.

(A/N: 😳)

Anyways

And now my dear readers.... I know you must be sad that this story is ending... but I assure you. My story lives on, within you. Now, my dears, the book you just read, is the ever so frightening story of...

D̷̡̨̰̟̭̣̮͇̟͈͇͍̭̫̭͓̤̝̤̥̲̞͕͔͕͈̪͇̬̰̥̻̩̼̜̻̭͍̎̔̾̓̕͝ͅẽ̸̡̨̢̧̧̢̡̨̨̛̘͈͔͈̼̲͉͖̺͙̦͔̟̟̞͕̗͈̦̻̯̤̯̺̟͙̫͍̩̖̯̙̠̮̫͚̝̖̬̤̩̣͓̰̖̤͔̣̣̻͍̹̥̭̙̰͚͍̫̪͔͈̦̲͎̯̹͈̼̮͖̱̪͚̜͈̱͍͈̦͕̭̩͍̙͊̋̇̉͑̈́͗́̋̀̋͑́̉̏̈́̎̒̐͊͌̓̃̓̐͐̅̄̀̄̈́̽͗̅̓̌̂͗͆̒́̿͘̚͜͜͜͝͠͠͝͝͠͝ͅͅk̶̨̨̨̡̢̨̰͖̠͇͕̯̙͕̯͇͚̘̼̣̗̥̩̮̮̙͍͖͓̫̖̞̥̲͍̼͓̥̲̜̫̙̮̓̇͊̂̽̄͒̀̏̀͒̊́̀̈́̈͛͂̒́͒̎̉̈́̏͂͐̿͘͘͜ͅį̶̡̧̪̜̮͇̣͎̳̥̩̳̰̬̣̲̼̯͖̪̹̫̘̞͍͕̤̮͔̥̥̪͖̰͓͆̀̋̌̎̊̅͒̕͜ͅͅr̸̢̧̡̢̡̨̛͈̫͖͍̥͎͉͓͍͔͈͖͈̣̘̻̳̫͚̞̙̲̻̟̳̰̲͇̘̮̹̳͈͔̻͉̞͚̺̟͉̗̫̻͈̘̠̠̩̼̹͓͉͙͕͓̱͔͉̙̮̟̻̤̪͕̫̱̟̥̱̥̟͙͇̞̮̳̠̈̓̓͂̎̅͊̾̿̒͒̑͛͆́̃̆̎͌̈̐͗̇́̓͐͂̅̎̈́̏̈́̓̌̈̈́̾̒̌̓̽͂̂̇͒̿̓̎̀̀͐̂̀́̌͗̂͋͑͛̌̌̔̈́̓̌̈̽̓̎̏̄̈́͊̌̇͐́̊̐̽̊̅̌͐̂͊̐́̃͛̓͛̓͊̈́͑͂̂̊͂͛̊̈̕̚͘̚̚͘̕̕̚̚̕͜͝͝͝͠͝͝͝͝͠͝͝ͅư̵̡̛̛̛̛̛̼̹̝̼̬̙̙̤͈̪͙͔͙̼͍͉̠̪̞̫̼̔̏̽̏͒̾͒͆̈́̉͛͆͑̀͂͊̈́̌̀̃̆̀̑̑͗͒̈́̌̿͊́̂͗͊̇̌̽̌̈́͛͐̅͂̿̈́͂̄̔̀͌̏̎̿́̒̿͑̃̅̓̾͑̈́̇̀̅́̈̑̃̾͐̈́͗͊͑̿͌̈́͑͋̊̽̉͋̓̕̚̚̕̚͘̕̕͝͝

"Deku who are you talking to?"

"hmmn? No one."

A/N: I'm honestly so sad that I finished this story... it was the first fanfic I ever wrote. Thank you guys for the endless love and support. You guys really the absolute best! 💖 I couldn't ask for better readers! I hope you guys enjoyed this story! Right now, I am working on a Vampire deku story, so you can go check that out... *wink winkkk* and I will be redoing my insane Deku fanfic soon so go read that one real quick if you want 😂. Oh and I almost forgot! I've been working on a drawing for this fanfic for quite a while!

 Oh and I almost forgot! I've been working on a drawing for this fanfic for quite a while!