All Might's Secret

I woke up to a blinding light.
"Oh honey, your finally awake!" I hear.
"W-What happened?" I say, very confused.
"You fainted, from sight of the corpse probably. It was pretty nasty looking wasn't it?" Says who looks to be the school nurse, recovery girl.
"Anyways, you should be better enough to walk home." She says.
"Wait what time is it?!?" I say worriedly.
"About 6:00 I'd say. You were out for a while. School ended at 3:00" Recovery girl says, looking at her computer screen.
"So, Can I leave?" I say in an impatient tone.
"If you feel better, yes." She says, turning back to me.
"I feel better. So can I go?" I say, sitting up out of the bed I was in and getting up.
"Yes, go to your locker and head straight home ok?" She says, raising an eyebrow.
"Yes, promise." I lie.

I head to my locker, grab my bag and then proceed to look around for a while. I finally reach a door with voices coming from inside. I recognize Mr. Aizawa's voice and someone else's.
"I'm afraid I can't make it to the field trip to the USJ this Thursday, Shota. It will be too straining on the little time left in my All Might form. If the students see me like this, it will be a little hard to keep secret. And we don't need the public knowing that their symbol of peace is just a weak crippled guy in disguise." Says the unrecognizable voice.
"I understand All Might. Is that all you wanted to say?" Says Eraserhead.
I can't believe this. I've found All Mights weakness! This is incredible! He can only be in his strong form for a little while! I have to let the league know instantly! And I can finally get out of this hellhole!
With that, I dashed as fast as I could to the league's base, and texted for everyone to meet there. ASAP!

When I reached the base, everyone was there.
"You called for us Dekiru?" Says Shigiraki.
"I've found All Mights weakness!" I say, my eyes flashing with excitement.
"Well, What is it?" Dabi says.
Everyone sits down on the couch and I explain to them about how All Might is getting weaker. He can only stay in his strong form for a little while.
"So, I propose a plan. There is a field trip to a place called the USJ on Thursday. Do you know where that is Kurogiri?" I ask
"Yes, I can teleport us there." He answers.
"You guys start the attack and All Might will be forced to join. According to him, he will be weak from not having much time left in his strong form. We can take him down then." I say with a big finish.
"Wow that's an impressive plan." Says Shigiraki.
"One question, where will you be, Izu-Kun, during all of this?" Says Toga.
"Oh yeah, since I only needed to join U.A to find all nights secret, now that it's revealed, I'll join you guys in the the fight!" I reply.
After that, we planned out all of our moves, until about 10:00.
"Oh my it's late." I say, checking my phone.
"See you guys on Thursday!" I say, opening the door, waving goodbye, and shutting it.
That worked out better than I expected
My stomach grumbles.
Looks like it's time to find dinner!

Before entering my house, I realize that I had a blood stain on my shirt. I cover it by crossing my arms over my chest. Then I walk inside.
"Hey Izu! Why are you home so late?" She asks.
I didn't want to tell her that I fainted because that would just lead to questions.
"I-I wasss hanging out with some friends!" I lie
Her eyes make their way to my shirt.
"You have something on your shirt honey, would you like me to wash that for you?" She say, tapping my arms and making them move out of the way of my shirt.
"NO! I mean... it's ok I'll do it!" I say as I try to put them back into place.
She spots the blood stain.
"Ummmm, honey?" She asks nervously.
"I SAID NO.  I SAID I'LL DO IT MOM" I yell.
She releases my arms and I run upstairs to my room

(A/N: sorry for the short chapter 😅. Trust me. It will be worth it for next one! I'M SOOOOOOOOOOOO EXCITED TO START WORKING ON IT.)