Camp

I wake up.
It's the day.
The day for revenge.

I jump out of bed and run to my closet. There, was my new villain outfit. It wasn't much different from the other one, but it had a few improvements. The right sleeve was now expandable and tougher so the material wouldn't rip when I transformed my arm to sword form. Also, my outfit was now fireproof, waterproof, and bullet proof!
I quickly put it the outfit on and head out the door.

I reach the door to the new base, since the last one got found out. I open it and there is everyone, waiting for me.
"Well what are you guys all waiting for? Can we go?" I ask
"No. The camp doesn't start until later. We'll have to wait a few hours." Answers Shigiraki.
"Awwwww I was so excited...ugh fine" I answer sadly. "I'll be back later. Ta-ta!"
"Wait! Izu-kun I wanna come to!!" Says Toga.
"No. I'm going alone."
I don't wait for her answer.
I then I grab my black hoodie that I left there the previous night, put it on, and head out.
I decided I was hungry and that I didn't want to risk fainting during the attack, so I went out looking for food.
I found one soon enough, a girl sitting in the corner of an alleyway crying into her hands.
The trick that I always use when catching dinner, is to act sympathetic and then strike at the last moment.
"Hey, what's wrong?" I ask, kneeling to her level.
"Nothing" the girl answers.
"Well obviously there's something wrong." I reply.
"Well... I guess your right." She says, not removing her palms from her face.
"So, what's bothering you?"
"Well you see... I-"
She lifts up her head from her hands.
SHIT. URARAKA.
"WAIT A MINUTE, DEKU?!?" She yells.
"Uhhhh AHHH" I try to run but she touches me, making me float.
"IM TAKING YOU TO MR. AIZAWA"
"NO! NO! NO! NO! LET ME GO OR YOULL REGRET IT" I shout.
"THIS PAYBACK YOU-YOU TRAITOR" she screams back.
shit. shit. SHIT. What am I going to do now?!? I'm screwed. I can't attack her if I can't reach her!

She begins walking to the school, with me floating right behind her. I accepted my fate at this point. I thought of everything, nothing could work when it this far away from her or anyone. Then a miracle happened.
Toga.
"IZU-KUN ARE YOU OK?!?" She screams.
"TOGA HELP ME!" I scream back.
"HEY BITCH! GET AWAY FROM MY BOYFRIEND!" She screams at Uraraka.
Uraraka looks scared so she drops me and tries to run. But toga jumps on top of her and manages to get some of her blood. Perfect.

The brown haired girl gets up and runs away eventually. Toga attempts to run after her but I stop her. We then decide head back to the bar. I worry about what the effect of not eating will have on my body, but I choose to shrug off the subject.

(Time Skip cuz I'm lazy af 👌👌👌)

It's time. Time for revenge. We all stepped through kurogiri's warp portal and appeared on a cliff. We could see the camp from here.

Showtime.

(A/N: ok so I don't rlly remember how this scene started and u better bet I don't wanna rewatch literally everything so if something isn't cannon, just tell me and I'll change it lol)

A new recruit used his quirk that emitted a gas that knocked people out. Then, it was finally time. I could see that everyone was already panicking, due to the purple gas flooding the area. We were all given gas masks so we wouldn't fall victim to the poison.

Then we teleported all the new recruits to surround the area so no one could escape. After a few minutes, Kurogiri opened yet another warp portal which we all jumped through.
On the other side, I see kac-I mean Bakugo, Todoroki, Uraraka, and Asui,.

"Students, stay back," Says Mr. Aizawa.
Of course, the students scatter, but I secretly follow them.

They stop running in a clearing of trees and I hide behind a rather large tree.
"We need to find the rest of our class." One of them says.
They all turn and start to run but I show myself.