The News

Villian Deku chapter 10

I woke up to my mom shaking me awake.
"Izu! Wake up!" She says
"W-What is it mom?" I answer
"Come see what's on the news!" She says in a worriedly tone as she runs out of my room. I get dressed for school and come downstairs. I just then read the caption on the tv.
"Man killed by a new villian that calls himself 'Dekiru'. He is very dangerous and you should look out for him. According to a witness, he has green hair, red eyes, and dark skin." The guy on the telvision states. Who the heck was there to see me?!?
At least they got the whole red eyes and dark skin thing wrong... maybe she won't notice.
My mom looks at me with the widest eyes you can imagine. Tears streaming down her face. Her body shows only one emotion. Pure fear.
Welp, maybe she did notice.
"Heh oh umm, about that......." I mumble looking at my shoes.
"Izu b-baby Please t-tell me thats not t-true..." mom says, slowly turning towards me.
"Welllllll......I, ummmmmmmm. Bye." I say. As soon as I finish that sentence, I run as fast as I can, up to my room.
"Oh no you're not" she says.
I stop in mid air and start floating towards her.
CRAP! I FORGOT ABOUT HER TELEKINESIS QUIRK!
She brings me back down the stairs and right next to her. I flail my arms and legs to get away but it does nothing. She flips me upside down in the air and faces my towards her.
"Izu I need you to tell me the truth now. Is that true?" She says, tears welling up in her eyes.
"Pfttttt Nooooo......." I lie.
Mom gives me a disbelieving face.
I take a deep breath and sigh.
There's no use in lying to her.
"Yes."

She releases me from her quirk and drops to the floor, sobbing.
"I-I'm sorry mom" I say, sitting next to her on the ground.
"Y-you k-killed someone..." she says in a shakily voice.
"I'm sorry" I say while hugging her "I really am"
She continues to sob.
"Mom?" I ask.
"Y-Yes honey?" She sniffles.
"The reason I was out late was, well, I got... captured by villains."
"OH MY GOODNESS IZU ARE YOU OK!?!? DID THEY HURT YOU?!?" She yells, forgetting about my current situation.
"Ya, ya I'm fine mom." I said "they didn't want to hurt me... they wanted me to join them."
My mom turns back to me
"But you said no, right my little hero?" She says, her eyes full of hope.
"Well...not exactly...."
I saw the hope in her eyes disappear, leaving no emotion on her face. She was frozen.
"I-I'm joining the league of villains." I say, as I stand up, a solemn look on my face.
"No..... Izu... no..." my mom stutters.
"But now that you know about me indeed being a villian, you have two options." I say with just a little bit of a smirk on my face.
"I have to either erase your memory of me being a villian, or... I'll have to kill you" I swallow. Please mom, I don't want to kill you.
"Izu please! Think about this! You've wanted to be a hero all your life! Why give up now?!" She says, standing up as well.
"My quirk. It's a villian quirk. I won't be any use it to the hero's side." I say with haste. "Now, what will it be. Death or your memory erased."
"I mean, o-obviously have my memory erased. B-but-" she doesn't finish. She looks at me, my arm transformed into my sword.
"Now plz give me your arm or I will have to kill you." I say, tears running down my face.
No crying. I can not have feelings for anything. I have to be merciless.
"Ok Izu. Just please... Rethink this." She says, tears welling up in her eyes for a third time.
"This is what I want to do." I say. I grab her arm and bite.
"AHHHH" she screams in pain.
I feel tears in my eyes.
No. I have to be stronger. I can't let my emotions get in the way of my plans.

After I'm done, I tell her to forget anything about me being a villian. And then give her  a bandage from where I bit her. And send her off to her bed.

CRAP! I STILL HAVE SCHOOL! IM GOING TO BE SO LATE!!!

I quickly grab a granola bar, grab my bag and go. I ran as fast as I could, all the way there. I got there just as the first bell wrung. Whew!

As I'm walking in, I see Kacchan looking at his shoes. Hmmm that's strange. None of his goons are there. They usually follow him everywhere...
"Hey kacchan!" I say with a smile
"Shut up deku." He says in an unusually calm tone.
"Hey why aren't you all like 'DIE DIE DIE!'?" I ask, mocking him.
"Because." He says, looking up from the ground to me. "Have you seen the news?"
CRAP! DID BAKUGO SEE THAT TOO?
"Oh...heh... ya, theres a new villian. I heard he's really dangerous."
"Wanna know what I heard?" He says, furrowing his eyebrows.
"I heard he had green hair and fangs." He says. A smirk on his face.
"W-what?!" I said, trying my best to look surprised. "You seriously think that I, of all people, would become a villian?!?"
"Well you did scream that one day you would defeat all might, and yesterday, you were freaking insane man." He says, looking back down at his shoes.
"Wait a minute." I said, walking closer to the spiky haired boy. "On the news, they never said anything about the villian having fangs."
"I knew because... I was there." He says, kicking a rock on the ground.
NO! HE WAS THE ONE THERE?!? THE ONE THAT TOLD THE NEWS?!?
"So..." I say with a more serious voice.
"You've figured it out"
Bakugo looks at me, shocked.
"Y-you were the v-villian?!?" He says, stumbling back.
I walk closer to him.
"Yup!" I say in my old deku voice.
"N-no w-way" He says, frozen in place.
The school bell rings.
"Oh well, I better get going! Don't wanna be late for class!" I say in a joyful tone as I start skipping towards the school building.
Bakugo doesn't reply, he only stands there, His eyes frozen open.
"Oh and Bakugo?" I say, turning back for a second.
"Y-ya deku?" He says in his natural angry tone, not hiding his fear very well.
"If you tell anyone, consider yourself as dead as the guy that I killed!" I say, almost in a whisper. 
Then, I skip to class, a sadistic smile on my face. As I walk into class, I make sure to, once again, cover my face with my notebook.

After school, I start my way out of the building when, of course, Bakugo stops me. Again, without his worshippers behind him.
"DEKU" he shouts.
"Really? Again Kacchan? Listen, I have places to be. Go away." I say, not even turning back to look at him.
"Places to be? Where? Who would want someone with a villian quirk Like you?!?"
He says in an angry tone.
"You'll find out soon enough!" I say, running away.

(A/N: OK FOR WHOEVER IS CONFUSED, HERE YOU GO:
So basically the reason no one else thought he was the villian, Dekiru, was because no one else knew that he was out last night except for Bakugo and his mom. Bakugo, because he saw Izuku there, and Inko because well, Izuku wasn't home. Hope that cleared things up! Happy reading!)