Hunger

"Great!" Toga said as she shoved me out the door and handed me a black sweatshirt. "It's late and cold outside Izu-Kun, go home and get some sleep! Make sure to come back here tomorrow to get your first mission!" The door closed behind me and I started to walk home. Being a villian sounds fun. I thought to my self.

I'm walking home, when I hear my stomach grumble. Ugh I'm so hungry. I don't think I can make it home without a snack. Then, as if on cue, I caught a whiff of the same scent as before. But this time I didn't care that it was blood. I just wanted some. I follow the scent, trying not to look too suspicious. After all, I was a random teenager in a black hoodie, roaming around dark streets at night. I finally got to the source of the scent, that was...a female just like the one that I saw yesterday that was killed by that villian. She was just lying there, in a way different alleyway than the one met the guy in. He must be very good at hiding his tracks. I wonder why he killed her. Hopefully it was a good reason. I finally accepted my fate and bit her arm. As my fangs punctured her skin, I let the blood seep out and licked it. She must have been killed a while ago, her blood tastes disgusting. I spit it out on the ground next to her. Just as I did that, a citizen happened to walk by.
"Hey who's there?" He shouted
I turn around. Crap.
"Oh um hi" I mumble
"Hey you look young are you ok? You have blood on your lips." He says, walking over to me.
I wipe the blood off my lips and stand up to dust myself off. What I didn't realize was that by standing up, I had revealed the body that I had just drank blood from. Luckily, it was too dark to see it, so I think I was in the clear. Whew!
"Hey! Your just a kid! Do you need help? Were you attacked?"
My stomach grumbles again, this time it was so loud that the guy could hear it too.
"Are you hungry? I have food"
Mmmm he would make a delicious snack.
"Actually, I am hungry." I say, stepping into the light so he can see me.
"Here I have some food!" He walks over to me and hands me what looks like a bag of goldfish crackers.
"I don't really like those" I say, a smile forming on my face.
"I like blood."

I cock my head to the side and give a sadistic smile, licking my fangs.
"Y-you're a v-villian!" The guy says, slowly backing away from me.
"Yup!" I say, walking towards him. I use my quirk to change my arm into a sword and run at him. He tries to turn and run away from me but there is only brick wall. I trapped him.
"It's a shame that I have to kill you, you really are a nice guy." I say, looking at my sword hand that was now at his throat.
"Bye bye!" I say, slitting his throat, killing him. He was the first person I have ever killed. The first of many to come.

After I was done eating, I look through the backpack he was wearing. I found a laptop, his phone, and, coincidentally enough, a grocery bag with some neon green spray paint. I thought about it for a moment but then wrote on the wall that was stained with his blood.

"Dekiru was here"

It was just enough like "deku" but not enough that kacchan would notice. The Perfect villian name.

When I got home, mom was on the couch watching tv. I honestly expected her to be crying again but I think she's gotten used to me staying out late.
"Hey mom, I'm home" I say, closing the front door.
"Oh hi honey! Wh-" she paused to look at me.
"oh my! You are covered in blood! Are you ok?"
"Ya, I'm ok mom" I say, hugging her.
Then she notices my teeth.
"Izu... you have blood on your teeth. What exactly were you doing out there...?" My mother swallows. I can hear the nervousness in her voice.
"Well I, um, was, sorta.." I mumbled.
I can't tell her. I just can't. Her heart won't be able to take the fact that her son is a murderer.
"I um, ammmm, really tired! Ya! I should, uh, reallly get some sleep!" I say. I try to hide that fact that I'm lying but it doesn't exactly work. The face of concern on my mother only grows worse. She stands there, shocked. Before she can say anything else, I dash up the stairs and into my room. I change into my pajamas, and lay down on my bed to sleep. Tomorrow is my first villian mission. The start, of Dekiru.

(A/n: sorry for the short chapter guys! It's rlly late and I'm tired lol.)