Quirk

(dream please spare me ;-; )

The smell, the wonderful aroma that brought me here, to the other side of town, was someone's blood? No. No. It can't be. That's impossible. The guy standing over the unconscious female took notice to how I was intensely looking at the woman.
"Better get out of here before I kill you too" He asked as he snapped the female's neck with one movement stepping out of the darkness so I could clearly see him. He was tall, about 6' feet. He had brown wavy hair that sat perfectly on top of his head and he was wearing what appeared to be some pretty funny orange and white looking glasses.
I snapped out of my trance.
"I SAID WHY ARE YOU HERE KID"
While I was in my trance, I must have missed the things he said.
"Oh sorry" I finally said " it's just that I came all the way from the other side of town. But what led me here was apparently the scent of her blood..."
"Now, kid if you don't mind getting you and your stupi blood quirk out of here, unless you want a death wish."

The realization sunk in. I have a quirk??? But what is it? What can I do? What if it has to do with the fact that her blood smelled really good? What if I have a villianous quirk?!?
The man kept staring at me with anger and it was too much. Without saying anything, I left the villain and the dead woman and ran. All the way home. On the way there, I was really hungry. I must have used up all of my energy running to the other side of town. A few miles at least. I stopped at a nearby shop and used the last of my birthday money to buy myself a muffin. I sniff the muffin as I continue walking with it. Not nearly as delicious smelling as her blood, but it will have to do.

When I got home, my mom was in the kitchen crying, with Bakugo's mom sitting next to her comforting her. And Kacchan was sitting on our couch trying to look like he didn't care, but his expressions showed he was really stressed. My mom continued to cry as I walked through the door. She must have heard the door open because she turned around and ran towards me.
"IZU BABY WHERE WERE YOU??" I could tell that she was crying and wanted an explanation but I couldn't tell her. Not yet.
"I uh got lost" and tried my best to make an embarrassed face and I think it worked. My mom let go of the hug she had trapped me in and stopped crying. I didn't even acknowledge the fact that Kacchan was still on the couch, staring at me. And with that, I ran up to my room to break down what happened in this very eventful day. I had a quirk, but what was it? I decide to test some things out in order to figure what my new found power was.
                        ———————-
                           TIME SKIP
                        ———————-
I had conducted many experiments on myself through the past few hours. They included trying to levitate stuff with my mind, trying to shapeshift, and more. But so far, nothing. I was lying in bed thinking of other ways to test myself when it hit me. I should be thinking of things that are related to blood. Yes that's a good idea. Ran downstairs, and grabbed a kitchen knife before anyone saw me, then I ran back to my room. I proceeded to cut my thumb so the tiniest bit of blood dropped out. Just as I was doing this l, Kacchan entered my room.
"DEKU WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING?!?" He screamed
"Oh hi k-Kacchan"
I quickly hid the knife and my bleeding finger behind my back.
"WHAT WAS THAT?" He screamed, this time shooting sparks from his hands.
"N-n-nothing, I sware."
I could tell he didn't believe me and got even angrier. He walked up to me and pulled my hands from behind my back. My finger had bled more that I thought and was now dripping onto my floor, creating a small dark red puddle.
"WHY DID YOU DO THAT??"
I had no choice. I had to tell him or he would kill me.
"I-I think I got my quirk"
"WHAT?!?" He yelled "SO WHY WERE YOU CUTTING YOURSELF?!?"
"Well I think my quirk has to do with blood"
"WELL HOW DO YOU KNOW?"
"Well the reason I was gone for so long is because I accidentally ran to the other side of town" I said quietly "and what brought me there was a sweet aroma, but I soon found out that the source of the aroma was someone's blood."
Bakugo looked shocked
"You thought b-blood smelled g-good?"
He was slowly inching towards my door so I could tell he was afraid.
"Well um yeah.." I mumbled
I saw him reach the door handle, eyes still in me.
"Wait..Kacchan Please"
"T-that's a v-villian quirk"
I decided I didn't have a choice so I stood up and walked over to him.
"I don't know what it is but if you don't help me , I can kill you"
I didn't know what this sudden darkness within me was, but I liked it.