Villians

"DEKU WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING?!?"
"It's my new quirk kacchan! Like it?"
"HOW ARE YOU DOING THIS?!?" Bakugo shouted.
"Well my quirk is basically that if I drink someone's blood I can control them! The more blood I drink, the longer I can control them! Cool right?!"

( is A/n: for the sake of this fanfic, Stain the hero killer is not in this AU just because his quirk is too much like deku's.)

"NO! ITS A FREAKING VILLIAN QUIRK!"
"Well then, so be it." I said with a smirk on my face.
With a swish of my hand, Bakugo was freed from his paralyzed state. As soon as he could move, he dashed towards me.
"You just don't know when to stop, do ya kacchan?"
"EVEN THOUGH YOU HAVE A QUIRK NOW IM STILL GOING TO BEAT YOU!"
"We'll see about that" I said with smile
Then I felt something weird on my arm almost like a burning sensation.
"Agh!" I shouted as the burning got worse.
Bakugo looked confused.
Then the burning stopped, and I looked down at my arm.
"Woah" I said to myself.
My arm had transformed into a sword!
The sword was a scarlet red, the color of blood, and looked like it was made from muscle.
"I didn't even know I could do that! That's awesome!"
"NOW I CAN BEAT YOU FAIR AND SQUARE!" Bakugo continues running at me
"Oooo this will be fun!" I say just loud enough for kacchan to hear.
I run at him with my sword hand, a sadistic smile on my face. I'm going to give him the pain he has deserved for far too long. I just gotta-
"I AM HERE"
You have to be kidding me.
What are two young fellows like you doing fighting like this?
I revert my hand back to its original state, but sadly that catches his attention.
Then he puts his eyes on me.
"Young sir have I seen you somewhere before?"
"Yes, yes you have" I whisper under my breath.
He notices my fangs.
"Those are some nice teeth you got there. Are they part of your quirk?" The top hero asks
"YES THEY ARE PART OF HIS QUIRK! HE HAS A VILLIAN QU-" I don't let Bakugo finish"
"SHUT UP!" I shout. "I think you have forgotten that I still drank some of your blood, therefore I can still control you."
Bakugo stays quiet
All might looks nervous for a minute and then goes back to his disgusting happy-go-lucky self
"Oh then where have seen you? You look oddly familiar!"
"I'm the kid you told could never be a hero without a quirk" I said so quietly only I could hear myself.
"I'm sorry what was that?"
I had to release all this anger building up inside of me, why not now?

"I SAID IM THE KID YOU SAID COULD NEVER BE A HERO WITHOUT A QUIRK. WELL GUESS WHAT? NOW I HAVE A QUIRK! HAH! AND ONE DAY I WILL GET REVENGE FOR EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE TO ME!" I scream.
Then I just started running. I didn't know where I was going but I ran as far away as I could. I ran until my legs hurt and I had no air left in my lungs. I kept running until I absolutely had to stop. I found out that I had reached my childhood park. So many old memories with Kacchan. Too bad he was such a jerk now. I sit down on the nearest bench and lay down to take a nap. What have I done?

When I wake up, it's darker than I thought. Oh no. How long have I been asleep?!? Mom must be worried sick! I get up from my spot on what I thought was the park bench. As my eyes slowly got used to the darkness I realized that I was no longer outside. I was in a dim lit room that appeared to have some sort of bar inside.
Where the heck am I? I think to myself.
Then as if on cue, a Smokey looking guy comes through a purple hole, almost like a portal. He doesn't really have a head, it's just purple mist.
"Hi there, glad you are awake." He says in an unnaturally calm manner.
"W-where am I-I?" I stutter. I hate how I stutter when I'm nervous, it makes me look pathetic. I make sure to keep my hand over my mouth as I speak, just so they can't have an advantage at knowing my quirk.
"You are in the base of th-"
he doesn't finish. I wonder, for a moment, why he didn't finish but that question was soon answered. I see another guy coming out of the portal that Mr. Smokey had made earlier. This guy looked a lot scarier than the first. He had messy blue hair and a weird hand on his face. The hand was covering most of his face, but the parts that I could see, were half of his mouth and one red eye, looked very dry and cracked.
"Izuku Midoriya, this is the League of Villains"

"No..." I say with my hand still over my mouth, a shocked expression painted on my face.
"Please don't hurt me!" I shout.
"Hurt you?" Mr.Handman says "we won't hurt you dumbass. We want you to join us."
"You want m-me to j-join you?!?"
God I have to stop stuttering.
"Yup!" I hear a girls voice but I don't know where it's coming from. Then, a girl holding a knife walks out of the same portal that the other two came out of. She had fangs, much like mine, and blond hair tied up in two messy buns on each side of her head. She looks psychotic. I think to myself.
"So? Do you whaddya say?" Mr. Smokey asks
"I-I mean yes, but, no.."
They all look obviously confused at my response.
"We know about what happened with all might and you" The hand guy says.
"W-What? H-how?" I say, my hand still over my mouth.
"We have been watching you for a while Izuku." Says the smoke guy.
"Oh how rude!" The vampire girl says. "We haven't even introduced ourselves yet!"
She wasn't wrong, I had no clue whatsoever to what their names were.
"I'm Toga!"she says, pointing to herself. "The grumpy hand guy is Shigaraki" she says pointing to, as I had called him, Mr.Handyman.
"And I am Kurogiri." The Smoke guy says as he bows.
"So what's your quirk?" Toga says, running over to me.
"My w-what?" I say, my hand now cupped around my mouth.
"Your quirk silly! What is it?" She says in a sort of sadistic way.
"Oh, um.." I mumble
I don't know what it is about these people but I trust them... I have a feeling they mean no harm to me. Well, might as well go for it.
I lower my hand down to my side and make an embarrassed smile.
"OH MY GOSH! WE MATCH!!! SEE SHIGI?! WE BOTH HAVE FANGS!" She says, pointing to her set of teeth.
"So!" She says,turning back to face me. "What's your quirk?"
"Well, if I, um, drink people's blood, I can control them..." I say with an embarrassed scratch to the back of my head.
"But for some reason, I can also turn my body parts into weapons." I demonstrate, by turning my hand into a sword and then changing it back.
"Wow, pretty neat quirk kid" Kurogiri says.
"With that kind of power, we will be unstoppable in our mission to defeat all might." Shigaraki says, scratching his neck.
"You guys wanna kill all might?" I say, trying to hide the excitement in my voice, but failing.
"Yup!" Toga says, grabbing my hand. "And it all starts with you!"
I think about it for a minute.
Do I really want to be villian? I won't be able to become a hero if I do! Ha, who am I kidding, I have a villian quirk, this is what I'm meant to do. If I go through with this, I will be able to get revenge on Kacchan and all might! And everyone who has ever hurt me!
"Im in" I say with a sadistic smile
(A/N: yay 1373 words!)