Kacchan

I wake up to a nice and clean room and go into the bathroom to brush my teeth. Looking in the mirror and remembering about my fangs. I moan, annoyed at the fact that my life would be so very different from now on. Then I hear my mother shout.
"Rize and shine my little hero! Im making breakfast!"
There's something about the words "my little hero" that rings in my head, me knowing I will never become a hero with a quirk such as mine. Ooh something smells good! Mom must be making pancakes! I rush downstairs with my nose in the air, following the delightful scent. I make it to the kitchen to find my mom with her finger in her mouth. I am confused at first but when he takes her finger out of her mouth, I freeze. There's blood on her finger.
"Oh sorry baby I accidentally cut my finger with the kitchen knife while maki-" I didn't let her finish. I fall down to the floor and start to sob.
"The s-scent of your blood brought m-me down to the k-kitchen!" I continue sobbing into my arms while rocking back and forth on my bottom, knees up to my chest.
"Hey it's ok!" She says in a calmingly happy tone. "You can show me your quirk now!"
She wipes the blood off her finger on a paper towel and hands it to me. It smells soooo good. I see mom staring at me so I hesitate at first but realize there's no use in waiting. I look at the scarlet stain on the paper towel and proceed to lick it. I look up at my mom who looks a little shocked that I actually licked the paper towel but it is soon changed to awe as she speaks.
"Woah, I can't move my body"
I concentrate and say
"Now walk over to the television room and turn on the tv"
As soon as I finish talking, she gets up from her position on the dinner table chair and walks over to the television to turn it on.
"Woah izu this is cool"
I then take her out of her trance and walk over to her.
"So ya" I say " that's my quirk" I scratch the back of my head in embarrassment.
"I think it will be very useful to the hero's side in the future, baby"
I feel myself blushing. Then I remember. Oh crap. I'm gunna be late for school.
"I'm going to be late for school mom!" I say, as I stuff my books into my backpack.
"I thought I said you didn't have to go if you didn't feel good!" Mom says, obviously confused
"I feel better!" I say as I put my favorite red shoes on with a pancake in my mouth.
"Alright honey, have a great day at school!" My mom shouts
"Bye mom! Love you!" I shout back.

—————————————
Time Skip (after school)
—————————————

I tried my best to hide my mouth when I spoke at school, even though I barely spoke, so no one would notice my fangs.
But as usual, on my way out of school, I run into kacchan and his goons. They were waiting outside for me, ready to beat me up.
"OI DEKU!" Kacchan yells
Ugh, I forgot that I wiped Kacchan's memories of my quirk when I last saw him
"HEY QUIRKLESS! WHY WERE YOU HIDING YOUR FACE ALL DAY AT SCHOOL?!?"
He runs up to me a shoots an explosion towards me, knocking me back. I have to play the old me and reveal my fangs when the time is right. He and his goons start punching and kicking me on the ground.
"I-I'm not quirkless anymore kacchan" I mumbled just loud enough so he could hear me.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN?!? OF COURSE YOUR QUIRKLESS! STOP JOKING!"
"I'm not joking!"
Then, just then, I made a huge mistake. While I  was shouting at him, I removed my notebook of hero notes from its place on my face and down to my side. I revealed my fangs on accident. I quickly put the notebook back to its rightful place.
His pissed off facial expressions didn't change so I'm guessing he didn't see my teeth. Whew!
"I SAID STOP JOKING YOU BASTARD!" He shot a small explosion from his hand which knocked me back enough to make me fall over.
"NOW IF YOU REALLY DO HAVE A QUIRK SHOW IT TO ME YOU COWARD!"
I had no choice, I had to show him.
"Alright, just promise you won't be scared of me" I said calmly.
"ME? BE SCARED OF YOU? HAH!" He shouted, fully prepared, or so he thought
I sigh and remove the book from my face, but not yet opening my mouth.
"HAH I TOLD YOU! THERES NO WAY YOU COULD EVER HAVE A QUIRK! YOUR USELESS!"
I look him dead in the eye for a moment and then smile, but this wasn't a usual Izuku smile. This was a twisted, sadistic smile, making sure to show my fangs. This was the first time I had shown someone, unrelated to me, my fangs.
I look at Bakugo as he stares in shock.
The sight of him being scared of me for once in my life was... hilarious! He looked so stupid! Before I know it, I'm on the ground laughing so hard, tears were coming from my eyes. I just thought the face of Bakugo was so funny I couldn't breathe!
"HAHAHAHAHAHA YOUR FACE! HAHAHAAA"
"Y-YOU HAVE F-FANGS?!?"
"Yup! I do kacchan! It's just a little part of my new quirk!" I say with the creepy smile still plastered on my face.
I can see him slowly regaining his usual angry state.
"I CAN STILL BEAT YOU UP!" He shouts as he tries to punch me. I dodge his attack and instead sink my fangs into his arm. They pierce the skin like scissors through paper. Maybe these babies were sharper that I thought.
"AHHHH" Kacchan shouts as blood starts to flow from his arm. His arm was still in my hands so I lick his arm clean of blood.  Mmmmmm soooo goood. I let go of his arm  before he rips his arm away from me.
"YOUR FREAKING PSYCHOTIC!" He screams as he tries to run.
"Oh no no, your not going anywhere so soon, I'm not done with you yet."
I motion for him to come towards me and his body reluctantly does. As he turns around, a face of pure terror is shown.
Ahh.... I Could get used to this.

(A/N: YAYY 1099 words!!)