No, I Will not Fight You, I'm a Pacifist

Haven is effectively a large circle.
It's a really really massive circle, and more of a cylinder if you look at it more closely, but it is, in essense, a large circle.
It was divided into six sectors, labelled as numbered districts going clockwise around.
At the apex of all of them lay The Dome, formerly the residence of Haven's government and the Utopian council.
It was said to be the height of modern technology, with facilities much like the rest of Haven; carefully monitored internal temperature, holographic interfaces and magnet-based hovering offices and workplaces.
I secretly called it the Big Bubble.

Me and Celestia lived in district five; even though it didn't particularly matter. Almost all of the districts were as beautiful as each other.
But the majority of district two was devoted to pride celebrations, so it held a special place in my heart.
It was a lot flatter than the rest of the city, mainly for the parade parts but a lot harder to get to now that public transport had all but stopped. There were still a few automated hyperrails running around the outskirts but that was it.
The ease people could move around in it made it a prime candidate for gay graffiti.

Illegal art was much easier when it was daytime, because most people avoided the heat.
It made it more difficult, but easier to see what you were doing.
But there were no dark places to hide in, nothing to help you escape except your own wits.
It was dangerous, but we'd never been caught before.
But then we'd never rebelled against a right-wing dictatorship before either.

I had a hoodie on, like usual, along with some thin leather gloves for manoeuvrability, and, like usual, something that wasn't trousers.
I don't know what it was about them but I just never wore trousers. I'd tried them a few times as a child but they really weren't my thing.

I had a skater skirt along with pretty dark tights, along with my hair tied up and under the hood.
Across my face I wore a visor that covered the entire top half of my face from my eyes upwards.
I 3D printed it a while ago, and it was fitted with a few computer systems of Celestia's design, along with a microphone and earplug parts, so it was like being on the phone the entire time.

Celestia had hooked up something similar for herself, but as a full-face-coverage mask that looked a lot like Shadoweaver from the She-ra reboot, but with deep green instead of red and no gem in the forehead.
She'd gone for a terrible clothing decision; short-shorts and a crop top that had a rainbow flag with the words "yee haw" and a cowboy hat on it.

She had no hoodie so her beautiful dyed reddy-golden hair was showing and her skin was showing, so people could probably track her down pretty easily.

I mean we probably wouldn't be caught anyway, but still.

I had all my stuff in a white backpack (okay yeah I'm an idiot too), a full rainbow of colours along with white and black, and various stencils of catchphrases and symbols.

Celestia had her own stuff, but we made plans together.

"So what first?"I asked, as we searched for a suitable wall to mess up.
"Rainbow flag?,"She suggested, back though the headset. It was odd; like she was in my head.
I mean I was practically always thinking about her but like I mean she was actually just communicating telepathically or something.
"Well obviously,"I replied,"But like what with it, cuz like a rainbow flag on its own is rarely enough."
"Ok so like maybe a smiley face?"
"How unimaginative can you get?"I located a clean wall. Well, Wall. You are about to get Lesbianed,"I got a wall."
"Awesome."

It was underneath a slight building overhang, leaving it in comfortable shade, although it was near a camera cluster and in open view on all sides. We could do this though. It was pretty easy.

"Can we have some music?"I asked.
Pure silence was so boring. Like it made it more tense than it needed it be.
"Yup, suggestions?"
I thought for a moment.
"Assassin by Au/Ra please"