Hello and Welcome to Haven Airspace

"They've split up and they're approaching your positions,"Valkyrie reported, speaking into her microphone.

She'd given us all them, to make sure we could communicate just in case the worst came to the worst.

We were still in the hovercarrier; the seats around one of the sets of doors this time. I sat next to Tia, Valkyrie in front of me with far too many holographic maps up and Ellie quietly trying not to look out the window.

"Yeah I can see them now,"Nico replied, voice crackling with static. I really wasn't sure why there was static anyway. Valkyrie had said it was for effect, but there really wasn't any sort of point.

"Am I the only one with the Avengers theme playing on repeat in my head?"Tia asked into the air, as I gazed out of the window.
"Oh god, me too,"Ellie replied, grinning.

Tia had chosen sensible clothing, jeans that actually had pockets, one of her leather jackets that I really liked, matched by leather gloves and a skintight vest underneath. Ellie just wore shorts and a crop top. Both – go on guess – bright pink. Valkyrie still kept her lab coat, but underneath it it looked like she was wearing one of the white ant-man suits from avengers endgame. It was thin armour, not metal but looking more like leather or plastic, that covered all of her except her head. I on the other hand, like an absoloute idiot, had worn a short sleeved pusheen t-shirt and black cotton shorts. Well at least I had a few pockets. My phone was in one of them, and I sincerely hoped it didn't break.

The airliners looked like blimps, but more circular than oval-shaped, although they didn't have anything like helium in them at all. They were kept in the air by engines similar to hovercarriers, although much more powerful versions; meaning every inch of their interior was occupied by rooms, corridoors and other stuff.
You'd think I was an expert, but I'd just been browsing wikipedia.

"We're clear now,"Valkyrie stated, her map showing that most of the red dots had moved to either side of the Airliner, leaving our path mostly clear."Reyna can you take us in for drop-off?"
"Sure thing,"Reyna replied from the cockpit, and I felt the vehicle move down. Being travel-sick was not a pleasant thing.
It was okay on flights when I was pretty much unconscious but now I could feel its full, sickening force.

"Autumn, you good?"Tia checked
"Kinda,"I replied quietly, taking deep breaths,"Just... travel-sick."
"It's pretty much over now,"She assured me,"Don't worry about it."

"Everybody off!"Reyna told us, Celestia getting out of her seat, letting me do the same.
The doors opened, Valkyrie jumping out first.

"This is pretty high,"Ellie gasped, holding onto the doorframe.
Valkyrie countered,"No it's-"
"I'm afraid of heights okay,"She interrupted, sounding pretty panicked.
"Just close you eyes and step forwards,"I assured her,"Valkyrie will catch you."

Ellie closed her eyes, stepping forwards, but not really needing Valkyrie to catch her.

To her credit, Valkyrie still put her arms around her, saying,"See, that wasn't too bad was it?"
I hopped out, covering the distance to the ground easily, Tia landing behind me.

"Remember, you're part of our way out,"Valkryrie reminded, speaking to Reyna.
"Yep I know the plan,"She retorted through the earpiece,"I've got Morwenna yelling in my ear too."
The hovercarrier drifted away noiselessly, almost invisible in the darkness.

The balcony type thing we'd landed on was softly lit by pale lighting set in the floor, the only thing visible being the door in front of us and the few steps leading up to it.

"There are two or three groups of soldiers in our way,"Valkyrie informed us, still with the map up,"But we're lucky compared to Nico."
"Are we gonna go in or just stand here?"Ellie reminded, pulling the door open.