Salvation

"Can you use your powers?"Valkyrie asked, more Celestia than me.
I was so tired, I couldn't really do much. Everything hurt, and my shorts were kind of falling off.
"Something on our necks are stopping us,"Tia supplied, although I couldn't see what they were doing.
I opened my eyes again, just to check.
Valkyrie took the plastic thing off Tia's neck like it was nothing; and Tia didn't show any pain either.
That was strange.

"This looks strangely familiar,"Valk remarked,"The only other place I remember putting this is in the glove I gave to..."
She looked down at me, and I tried to hide.
I was rather unsuccessful.

"I..."I began,"May have lost the glove a while ago..."
"Autumn!"She moaned,"You realise all of this could-"
"Hey it's not her fault a military government picked up a random glove off the ground,"Tia interrupted, holding me tighter, and I knew both of us were thinking of Pinkie.

"You're right,"She admitted, looking down and kicking something which yelped.
Which reminded me.

"Autumn,"Tia asked me quietly,"What do we do with Science Asshole? I mean it's your decision, considering you're the one....?"
I thought for a moment, before answering carefully,"Something bad."
"We can't really put him anywhere, cuz our way out is tight as it is,"Valkyrie explained sadly,"The best we can do is just leave him here and hope none of us ever have to see his face again. We can go for prosecution when this is all over."
I nodded. That would be enough for me.
"And could someone remove my chip too please?"I added
"Sure,"Valk replied, twisting it off painlessly. How the fuck did she even do that?

As soon as it left my skin I felt something return. The feeling's hard to describe; it was like a fire kindled inside some deep dark part of me, but it wasn't burning. It was just a light.
But there was one thing it did feel like.
Hope.

"There are still other people to get out of here,"Tia reminded, as she walked us towards the door.
"I know, Luna shoud be figuring out the layout of this place so we can get to them,"Valkyrie replied, pulling it open,"You wouldn't happen to know where they are do you?"
"Most of them are in this big canteen-like place,"I notified her, taking in the empty hallway that awaited us,"We could get there, but I don't know how you intend to get us out?"
"How did you get in anyway?"Tia added.
"That,"Valkyrie responded, face grim,"Is a long story we don't have time for. As for getting us out, let's just say we need to be able to climb."

I looked up at Celestia, feeling the steady swaying as she walked along the coridoor. She looked exhausted.
"Tia, I think I can walk now,"I told her. I didn't want to be a burden here, and even though I was unbelievably tired, I thought I could. Hopefully.
"You sure?"Celestia asked gently.
"Moderately."

She set me down, and I stood, kind of shakily, but I still managed it.
"I'm bac- SHIT,"I fell, but Tia caught me with a gravity bubble.
"I think I should still carry you,"She smiled in return.

I looked down at myself, finally taking in just how much blood covered me.
My lesbian flag T-shirt wasn't even a flag any more; just a crust of dull browny-red where it had soaked through.
The denim shorts had kept their colour fine, but my tights were torn in too many places.
My arms were streaked with red all over, and the cuts hadn't even scabbed over yet.
I wasn't bleeding too much though.
I think.
There was blood on Celestia too; her chest and all around her torso; and I hoped it was mine. She didn't deserve to be hurt here.

We found Luna tapping away at a tablet in the wall looking very annoyed.
"They have far too much security in this place,"She moaned,"I can't get shit."
"That's okay, Autumn kind of knows where to go,"Valkyrie replied.
"Thank god,"Luna punched the wall tablet and it shattered. It was nice to see that the rebels were still being rebels.
I described,"It's just down the hallway then on the left. It's kind of obvious when you see it."
"That way?"Valkyrie questioned, pointing further down the way we were going.
I nodded, and everyone started running.