Secrets

Both the tables began to tilt backwards, spinning a little, until me and Celestia lay side by side.
I tried to hold her hand, but failed; only managing to touch fingers.
It was enough.

I looked over at her nervously, and she stared back; her warm loving face filled with comfort, despite her own fear.

"I'm just going to sample some blood,"Nicol told me, while he stuck the needle into my leg, as opposed to before.
Really fucking helpful.

I couldn't see from this angle, but I could imagine him taking it. That fucking blood and fucking analysing it.

"Hey,"Tia assured me quietly,"It's gonna be okay. Valkyrie and Luna can get us out eventually; like you remember that time they accidentally built a time machine?"
"I know it's just-"I began,"That's not what I'm worried about."

Well at least I hadn't started crying yet.

I still couldn't see Vindicator,but I could just see the top of Nicol's head, but I had no idea what they were doing.
"Well?"Vindicator asked, that demonic voice back.
"She naturally has a lot of body fat; well she might have less if her muscles were more developed and her powers are more focused on hurting herself, so I don't think she fits the criteria,"Nicol explained.
What fucking criteria? So now there were beauty standards in a right wing military coup?
"No, I don't think she does,"Vindicator agreed,"What about the blood examination?"
"Ma'am it takes time to process,"Nicol replied, somewhat nervously.

Then it occured to me that I had a choice here.
I could tell Tia myself or let Nicol expose me and watch Vindicator dissect me herself.

Neither was an option I particularly wanted to take, but...I had to pick one, or they'd end up picking for me.
"Tia, you know the real reason I ended up having really really big thick scars?"I asked quietly, so that Vindicator didn't hear.
Tia nodded back quickly.
"Can- Can I show you?"I asked,"Before it's too late?"
"I'm- "Celestia's face was fully serious as she collected herself,"If you're fully okay with it? I'm not going to judge you Autumn."
"You might,"I replied sadly,"After this anyway."

I shut my eyes, hoping for a bad dream for once; clinging onto Tia's warm fingers for comfort.
Sleep- well it wasn't really sleep at all- unconsciousness flooded in like a tidal wave of pain. It filled my vision, splashing against my ears, the smell and feel of the icy cold curling around me; all of me except my hand, that tiny bit that held onto Celestia.
It consumed me; wrapping around my mind like a snake. With its head against my ear and its tongue of silk it whispered, "ARE YOU SURE?"
"I'm sure," I replied, still nervous.
"YOU DON'T WANT TO DO THIS,"It whispered back accusingly.
"But I have to,"I told It,"She needs to know."
"THIS IS ON YOU,"It finished, the waves receding from around me, and leaving me and Celestia standing together in a shallow dark liquid; but with twilight-type lighting coming from somewhere I couldn't see.
It was warm- and very familiar.

Tia clutched me to her chest like a teddy bear, arms around my waist. I looked up into her eyes expectantly.
"Where are we?"She asked quietly.
I sighed,"This isn't a real place, well It might be, but it didn't happen here."
Tia nodded in understanding, as I noticed something I hadn't seen before, and least not from this angle.
Someone small paced slowly in front of us, and I whispered to Celestia to watch.
Tia turned, so that we could both see them.

They had longish hair; coming down to their shoulders and they looked like a teenager.
I knew she was, she- I was fifteen.
She wasn't wearing much, just a vest and panties; exposing her arms and legs, which had various thin scars covering them, a few of them freshly bleeding from the façade.
Fifteen year-old me could still use it, but she'd barely had to until she did it though.