Calm but strange

When Barry finally woke up, they all rushed over to him. He'd been in a fight, the meta got a good hit on him before the police got the meta locked up. Barry only just managed to get back to STAR Labs before he went out cold from the hit.

It had taken only a few minutes for him to start coming around, but that was slower than normal. Normally he would not even be knocked out from a hit, so this was not the norm anyway.

His eyes flickered open taking them all in.

"You ok?" Cisco quickly asked him, worried for his friend.

The calm voice that left the mouth was enticing and sweet... Thing is, it was another language.

----------------------------------

When Sebastian woke up, he was surprised to find himself blinded in a strange bed. He was in a skin fitting suit as well. Then met with a group of random people who he had not seen before in his life. He did the best thing he could do at this moment, he played it really calm.

"Hello beautiful, I am fine. I hope your feeling ok? Maybe a little hot under the collar?" He questioned him. He, himself, was surprised when he only spoke French, it felt like home to him like it was his mother tongue. Maybe he should keep speaking it. English is overrated anyway. How do you pronounce half of them?

"Bar?" He was asked by the strange woman.

"Who is Bar? I'm Sebastian," He replied, not liking the fact that it seemed impossible for him to speak English. Well, let's hope he could sing still, if that is so, then he doesn't care if he could never speak it again.

"Mate, could you speak English please?" The man asked.

"No, I can't and I'm not your 'mate'!" He growled at him, getting off the bed.

He was happy to see that he was taller than him, my such a worthy thing to smirk to. He was even more pleased when they practically shrunk when he smirked. Why, don't they know that he is The King of smirking?

"Um... Barry, what's going on?" Iris asked, walking into the room.

"Iris? Is that you? You look like you have grown." Sebastian asked Iris.

"Yeah... Wait... He has been hit by something that caused him to forget hasn't he?" Iris asked Catlin.

"What do you all mean!" Sebastian shouted in confusion.

The others zoned him out.

"Yeah, he was hit by a meta who seems to have caused him to forget some of his life," Catlin replied, bringing up a screen that showed a medical report.

"I think I need to explain. Barry moved and went by a different name when he was younger, because of the bullies. For a while, he lived in Paris before going to a high school in Ohio. I think that is where he is sat, his high school years and I think it has also caused him to only speak French for some reason." Iris explained.

"But why the personality change?" Cisco asked.

"Because of the bullying, he was sent away. He went through on family before he was sent to his uncle to be adopted. He picked up a different name, Sebastian Smythe. He wanted to stop being bullied, so he changed. You have seen how bad he gets when he is grieving. This all happened while he was still grieving. It darkened him and anger filled him the whole time, fueling onto what he later did." Iris explained.

"You do know that I am still here!!" Sebastian exclaimed in frustration.

"Shut up," Iris said to Sebastian, remembering that phrase from when Barry had taught her some French when she was younger. "Cisco, how about you take him to watch something. He still enjoys Star Wars, it will distract him for a while." Iris instructed, shooing the pair away. "We are finding a way to help and cure him." She said to Caitlin the moment the boys walked out of the room through a breach.

Another breach opened again, a sheepish Cisco walking through. He grabbed something from the side before popping away again, the breach closing behind him.

----------

The boys walked gleefully into the room, chatting loudly about their favourite moments of the Star Wars series. The device that Cisco had previously picked up meaning that he could understand him, no matter what language he spoke.

"SHUT UP!!" Both of the girls shouted in frustration at their constant chatter.

Both boys looked briefly at each other before walking out simultaneously. Getting away from the annoyed girls working.

---------

Cisco and Sebastian glanced at the vibrating phone, looking like their world had just paused and blown up.

Caitlin was calling Cisco.

"Hello?" Cisco asked the moment he answered the phone.

"Could you get down here? We have a way to help Barry." She started before hanging up.

"Guess we best start heading there then." Cisco shrugged before they both started walking towards STAR Labs.

--------

Bang!

Echoed through the room as Iris smacked Sebastian around the back of the head the moment he walked through into the Cortex.

Bang!

Followed as he fell to the floor. They were unable to pick him up from the floor by the time he woke up again.

"You back buddy?" Cisco asked.

"Yeah... God my head hurts though," Barry replied, clutching the back of his head in pain. He promptly fell over as Iris, Caitlin and Cisco flattened him in relief. "Um, guys... What are you doing?" He asked in high confusion from the bottom of the pile.

MAY THE FOURTH BE WITH YOU!!

937