Trick (3)

(Victoria and Ariana pictured above)

October 9th, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Y/N's House
11:36 PM

Y/N POV
While driving home late from the studio, a few of Ariana's songs played on the radio. When I pulled up to my place, I looked over at the time on my phone reading 11 pm. Pharrell and I got a little carried away at the studio but we ended up writing 2 new songs for Ariana's upcoming album. Turns out that I might be working more on this album after all. I don't think Ella is going to be too happy about that but it's apart of my job regardless. When I got to my door, I struggled to put my key in the lock but eventually got it to fit. I hopped on the couch and tried calling Ella on FaceTime but surprisingly there was no answer. I checked my texts to see if she texted me but their was no message from her either. Instead, a few texts from Ariana popped up on my screen.

[Ari]: hey

[Ari]: wyd rn 👀

[Y/N]: I just got home actually

[Ari]: are you about to go to bed?

[Y/N]: maybe

[Y/N]: why?

[Ari]: well we're going to the club tonight and I thought you might want to come?

[Y/N]: it's Monday night Ariana

[Ari]: yeah I know but I'm hosting an event tonight and a lot of people are supposedly going to be there

[Y/N]: um idk 🤔

[Ari]: c'mon it's not even midnight yet 😩

[Ari]: pleaseeee

[Ari]: 🥺

I sighed and looked to see that it was only 11:30 pm. Usually I don't go to bed until really late anyways and it would be nice to get out of the house for a bit.

[Y/N]: alright since you're begging I'll come

[Ari]: yay!

[Y/N]: yeah yeah but I'm bringing Kehlani with me

[Ari]: that's cool I'll have Vic send you the invite

[Y/N]: alright

I got up from the couch and texted one of my best friends, Kehlani, that I would be on my way to get her. Of course she was down for whatever so I changed my clothes into something more club worthy and headed to pick up Kehlani from her place. When I pulled up, she quickly hopped in my car with the biggest grin on her face.

"Hey bitch", she said as she put on her seatbelt.

"Why do you look so happy?", I giggled as I pulled off.

"Well I might be getting some action tonight so why the fuck not?", she said smiling.

"Yeah okay"

"Which club are we going to anyway?", she questioned.

"Boulevard3"

"Hell yeah", she said cheering. "So why did you want to go to the club tonight? It's a Monday bitch"

"I know but Ariana said that——"

"Ariana? Ariana who?!", she said quickly.

I frowned when I realized what I had just said. Kehlani and I have been best friends since elementary school so of course she was around when Ariana and I were dating. Matter of a fact, I think Ariana is the only girl that she has ever liked me with.