Hurt Feelings (13)

(Ariana pictured above)

November 21st, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Y/N's House
7:29 AM

Y/N POV
"Are you up already?", Ariana whispered yawning slightly.

"Yeah I can't sleep", I said honestly.

"Baby, you have a flight today remember?"

"I know but my mind is racing right now"

I love how caring Ariana is about everything that pertains to me. When I told her about what's going on between Ella and I, she was so sweet about it. There's still a lot of doubt in mind considering the fact that I don't even know if the baby is mine or not. I know that I'm not ready for a child and I especially don't want to have my first child with Ella. When I get back from New York, we're supposed to go to the doctor's office together to make sure that Ella isn't faking again and if she isn't, it's going to be another month until I'm able to take a DNA test.

"I told you that everything's going to be fine", Ariana said quietly.

"I know but I just can't help but think"

"Okay but c'mon just get a few more hours of sleep okay and maybe you'll feel better?", she said yawning once more.

"Yeah that's probably not going to happen", I chuckled.

Ariana just smiled and stared at me for a few seconds before quickly getting under the sheets. She didn't say anything but all I felt was her pulling my boxers off down to my knees.

"What do you think you're doing?", I giggled pulling the sheets back.

"What does it look like I'm doing? Just relax"

I nodded my head and smiled while gently resting my head back on my pillow. Ariana gently grabbed my junk and wrapped her lips around my shaft. My eyes quickly rolled to the back of my head but my mind was still racing. I tried to focus but I just couldn't stop thinking. I hate the fact that I'm bringing her into this mess. I'm starting to think that maybe we should hold off on this relationship for a bit. Or just until I know that everything that Ella is saying is for certain again.

"Baby you okay?", she asked bringing her head up.

"Yeah I'm fine", I said unsure.

"You're usually hard already", she said awkwardly.

"Here give me a sec"

I looked down to see that I wasn't hard yet so I decided to jack myself off a bit but that didn't work. All I could think about was Ella and it was starting to piss me off knowing that right now everything was out of my control. I watched as Ariana came up from the sheets and kissed me on my lips before laying next to me.

"Baby don't worry about it", she said kissing me once more. "I understand and it's okay"

"Are you sure?"

"I'm positive", she said smiling. "C'mon I'll make you breakfast"

"Okay I'll be right out. Give me a sec"