Stumbling Block (9)

(Ariana pictured above)

November 4th, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Y/N's House
11:17 PM

Y/N POV
"I had a lot of fun tonight", I said as we walked into my place.

"So did I", she said smiling. "That movie was pretty funny"

"It really was"

I closed and locked my front door behind Ariana and then walked into my living room. We've been out pretty much all day and all day I've pretty much resisted the urge to have sex with Ari. I could tell that she's completely frustrated but I wouldn't feel right sleeping with her knowing that I haven't told her about Ella. I'd sort of feel like I'm taking advantage of her and I don't want that. 

"I'm about to grab a beer. You want one?", I asked.

"Uh yeah sure", she said taking off her jacket.

"Alright be right back"

It's pretty late but we're both still wide awake right now. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed two coronas out of the kitchen and fixed them to make them taste better with some lime. When I walked into the living room, Ariana was sitting on the floor so I sat down next to her and handed her a drink.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome", I smiled. "Do you realize that tonight was like our second first official date?"

"Cheers to that", she chuckled raising her drink.

I would be lying if I said that Ariana didn't look good right now. She had on a white crop top with blue jeans and she just looked stunning. We both downed our drinks in less than 5 minutes and sat there staring at each other. After awhile, our stare broke when my phone continuously buzzed in my pocket. I don't know who could be calling me this late but it could be anybody. I looked down at the caller ID to see that it was Chris Brown calling my phone.

"Hello?", I said through the phone.

"Hey bruh what's up?"

"I'm chilling right now man. You're calling so late", I giggled.

"Oh my bad it's like 7am right now", he said over some loud music in the background.

"Dude where you at?"

"I'm in Amsterdam", he spoke up. "I just wanted to know if we're still on for that studio session next week?"

"Of course we are"

As Chris continued rambling through the phone, I looked over at Ariana who was now smirking at me. She took this opportunity to sit on my lap and start kissing my neck. I tried my best to keep a conversation with Chris but the way Ariana kissed on me made me regret that I was having this phone call. I pulled away slightly to resist the urge to let out a moan through the phone but that only caused Ariana to travel her lips and hands down my torso. I watched her as she got off of my lap and pulled off her jeans before laying on her stomach in front of me. I tried getting up but before I got the chance she unbuckled my pants and pulled them down. Embarrassingly enough I was already rock hard and my dick was pressed against my boxers.

"Um you know what Chris I'll call you tomorrow morning man", I said quickly.

"Alright fam see y——"

Before Chris could finish his sentence, I hung up and threw my phone to the side. Ariana smiled and hopped back on my lap while slowly grinding on me. I tried opening my mouth to talk but that only led to an entrance for Ariana to slip her tongue into my mouth. Of course I kissed her back and eventually she pulled away and pulled my shirt off of my body.

"Can I talk to——", I said before she slammed her lips onto mine again.

I went quiet and traveled my hand down to Ariana's butt, moving it up and down. We pressed our bodies together and continued kissing each other passionately. When I realized that we were both in our underwear, I gently pulled away to speak.

"What are you doing?", she asked trying to kiss me once more.

"Ariana I really need to talk to you"

"We can talk later", she said taking off her crop top revealing her chest.

"As much as that turns me on this is really important Ari"

I mentally rolled my eyes at myself and let out a huge sigh before speaking up.

"Last night Ella came to my place and told me that she was pregnant", I said honestly.

"What?"

"I just don't want you to think that I'm taking advantage of you or anything"

"Well is she telling the truth?", Ari asked.

"Well I don't really believe her but she showed me papers"

"Oh", Ariana said quietly.

She got up off of my lap and put her crop top back on and put back on her jeans. I watched as my hard on slowly went down by the seconds so I got up and put my pants back on. I guess all bets were off the table now and what I just said probably ruined our night.

"So how would you feel if she's telling the truth?", Ariana asked me.

"I mean if she is I don't even 100% know that the baby is mine so I have no idea how to feel", I said honestly. "Did I just ruin our night?", I asked.

"Huh? No of course not"

"You sure? You got up pretty fast"

"No you just caught me off guard I guess"

I could feel the tension between us and this is exactly why I didn't want to say anything. Ari just stood there staring at each me not saying a word knowing that she obviously had a lot on her mind.

"Well I guess I'm gonna go home", she said walking over to me.

"I'll see you at the studio tomorrow right?", I asked.

"Yeah of course", she said smiling.

Ariana tiptoed up and placed a more gentle kiss on my lips compared to all the kisses she's planted on me all day. I interlocked my hand into hers and walked her to the front door before kissing her once more.

"Text me when you get home okay?"

"Okay I will"

I opened the front door and closed it when Ariana walked out. Something is just telling me that Ella is completely fucking with me on purpose and lying about this pregnancy. I just don't believe her and whatever she's trying to do to Ariana and I is working. She's messing with my head and my potential relationship.

——————————————————
*COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE*