Another Chance (50)

(Ariana and Victoria pictured above)

May 1st, 2018
Beverly Hills, CA
Ariana's House
2:15 AM

Ariana POV
"What do you want Y/N?", I heard Victoria say from the other room.

"I just want to talk to her", I heard Y/N say.

"Well she doesn't want to talk to you right now", Vic responded quickly.

"I haven't talk to my girlfriend in 5 fucking days Vic"

"That's not my fault"

"C'mon Vic I really need to talk to her it's important okay?"

"Just send her a text"

"I can't tell her what I need to tell her over a text"

"Well, I can't help you then because I'm not letting you in here", Victoria said quickly.

"Ari!", Y/N yelled. "Alright baby I know that you can hear me just let me talk to you!", she said loudly.

It was 2 in the morning and Y/N was outside with Kehlani and Ricardo trying to get into my place. We just got home from celebrating Vic's birthday at the club and she managed to find out where I was and try talking to me all night. I ignored her at the club and then I got a text from Kehlani telling me that Y/N practically begged her and Ricardo to follow me and my girls back home.

"Is she going to do this all night?", Courtney whispered.

"I hope not", Lexie said quickly.

"Me neither", I said sighing.

From what I could hear, she sounded drunk and even though I was worried I really didn't want to talk to her so I just kept quiet. She kept trying to convince Victoria to let her inside but Vic didn't budge. Their conversation soon got quiet to where I couldn't hear anything Y/N or Victoria were saying. Sounded like they were whispering about something. Eventually, I heard the front door shut and watched as Victoria walked back into the living room with this shocked look on her face.

"You should probably go and talk to her like right now", Victoria said as she took a seat on the couch.

"Why?"

"Ella had the baby"

"What? She isn't due for another month"

"Yeah she went into labor early"

"Wait. When did she have the baby?", I asked quickly.

"Last week"

"Last week?! But Y/N was still in Hawaii last week and she didn't tell me that Ella had the baby"

"That's because she didn't know. Ella didn't say anything to her"

I watched as Lexie and Courtney both grew shocked looks on their faces. I instantly started getting worried about Y/N and honestly I just wanted to know if the baby was hers or not. I let out a loud sigh and got up to talk to Y/N. As I walked outside, I saw Y/N and Kehlani in the distance smoking a joint while Ricardo stood next to them drinking some Patron. Once she saw me, she threw her joint to the ground and stepped on it before walking towards me.

"Hi babe", she said smiling slightly.

Not going to lie, I was happy to see Y/N. I missed her a ton over these past few days but I I think that staying away from her was the right thing for me to do. I calmed down a little and don't get me wrong I'm still really pissed at her but I'm also still happy that she's here.

"Can we talk inside?", she asked me.

"No we can talk right here", I asked quickly.

"Okay that's fair", she said. "How are you? I've been worried about you"

"I'm fine Y/N"

"How's the baby?", she whispered smiling just a little.

"I haven't been to see my doctor yet", I said honestly.

"Oh okay well maybe you and I can———"

"Y/N, what the hell did you want to tell me so badly?", I asked cutting her off quickly.

"I'm sure Victoria already told you but I just wanted to tell you that Ella had the baby——"

"So I heard"

"And the baby's not mine"

"What?", I said not too surprised.

I let out a breath of relief once I heard Y/N say that. I'm already stuck with Y/N for the rest of my life now but having to deal with another baby momma was a lot to think about. I can't imagine the things that were probably going through Y/N's head when I told her that I was pregnant. I mean just the thought of having two kids on the way is intense so I was a little happy hearing that news from Y/N.

"Do you know who's it is?", I asked.

"She wouldn't tell me", Y/N answered. "She just kept crying and telling me that she was sorry and that she really though that the kid was mine"

"I can't believe I'm asking you this right now but are you okay?", I asked.

"I think so but I also miss you baby a lot"

"I don't want to talk about this right now Y/N"

"Ari I haven't been sleeping okay? I really miss you"

"And who's fault is that?"

"You don't think that I know that I fucked up baby?"

"Oh I know you do but that doesn't matter to me right now"

"C'mon Ari our 6th month is anniversary is coming up on the 4th. How about I take you out to dinner or something?"

"No thanks Y/N okay?", I said starting to get irritated. "Look I'm going to go inside now so how about you just leave"

I rolled my eyes a little and started to walk off towards the front door until I heard Y/N's footsteps behind me. Out of nowhere, she just jumped in front of me and blocked my entrance to the front door. I was annoyed but she looked so sad. I could tell that she wasn't lying about her not sleeping either. I could see it all over her face and it worried me. She had this look on her face when we broke up years ago and when she found out that Ella was pregnant. I didn't like the fact that she smelled like liquor either.

"Fine I'll go out to dinner with you but you have to promise me that you get some rest and just give the alcohol and weed a break"

"Okay", she said nodding her head quickly. "I'll do that baby I promise"

Y/N tried to reach in for a hug but I pulled away from her. I heard Y/N let out a loud sigh but she moved out of my way and walked back over to Kehlani and Ricardo. I sighed quietly enough for her not to hear me before walking inside and shutting my front door behind me. As soon as I walked inside, I saw my girls looking at me waiting on me to say something but truthfully I didn't want to talk anymore. I walked into the living room and threw myself onto the couch before shutting my eyes a little.

"Well what the hell happened? What did she say?", Courtney asked me.

"She just kept apologizing. I honestly don't want to talk about it", I said sighing.

"That's okay Ari", Victoria spoke up. "You can talk when you feel like it"

"Yeah that's okay", Lexie continued.

"Oh and by the way the baby isn't hers", I said quietly.

My eyes were still shut but I could hear them all gasp at the same time. Then I heard them all pouring each other wine and toasting. I let out a slight chuckle once I heard them do that and honestly I wanted some wine too but I couldn't have any so I just continued to lay there and let my mind roam. I hated it but I only had Y/N on my mind. I was worried about her even though I shouldn't be. I can't help it though. I love that woman with all of my heart.

—————————————————
*COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE*