Flashbacks To Reality Pt. 1 (33)

(Ricky and Ariana pictured above)

January 25th, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Y/N's House
8:02 AM

Ariana POV
"Babe wake up", Y/N said shaking me.

As soon as she did that I quickly shot up in my bed. My heart was beating so fast and could feel how sweaty I was as I sat in my bed. This is probably my 10th nightmare in 2 weeks and honestly this was probably my worst one yet. It was based on what happened while I was in a relationship with Ricky and now I'm sure that he's the one that hurt Y/N and Ella. There's no question about that. He's crazy.

"You alright?", Y/N asked interrupting my thoughts.

I never told Y/N that Ricky used to beat me. As a matter of a fact I lied when she asked me that question before. I just didn't want to bring up the past and open a wound that took me some time to heal.

"Babe?", she called out again.

"I think Ricky did it", I said honestly.

"What? Did what?"

"Tried to kill you and Ella"

"What do you mean?", she asked.

"Just trust me okay", I said. "When you go to the police station tomorrow please just bring his name up alright?"

"Um okay", she said kind of confused. "You want to tell me what you dreamed about? Like what's going on?", she asked me.

"No not right now please I don't want to talk about it"

"Cmon you can tell me anything babe"

"I know but I just don't want to talk about it right now"

I'm really happy that I've gotten to be Y/N's support system through all of this. Ella has gotten better and the police are apparently getting closer to figuring out who attacked her which is so far from the truth. These past few weeks have been rough for me but I'm happy to say that Y/N's been feeling a lot better.

"Ari I'm seriously worried about you", she said.

"I'll be fine", I said honestly.

I got up out of Y/N's bed and walked into the bathroom to put on some clothes. I could hear Y/N following behind me trying to pull me towards her.

"What are you doing?"

"I think I'm gonna go home", I said quickly.

"Why?"

"Because I don't want you to get hurt"

"You think that your ex is going to hurt me?", she laughed.

"Yes for the second time"

"Ari I'll be fine just come back to bed"

"Y/N I just... I just haven't been completely honest with you okay?"

"What do you mean?"

"Remember a long time ago when you asked me about if Ricky ever hit me?"

"Yeah you said no"

"Well I lied completely"

"What?"

"I didn't want to shit on him but——"

Before I could even finish my sentence, Y/N ran into her closet and started throwing clothes on. She looked so angry and there was no calming her down.

"I'll be back", she said as she ran down her steps.

"Where are you going?"

I tried catching up to Y/N but she was running so fast. When I got downstairs she was already leaving. I could hear her tires screeching away and unfortunately I didn't drive here.