Leave Me Alone (18)

(Ariana pictured above)

November 24th, 2017
Beverly Hills, CA
Ariana's House
8:27 PM

Ariana POV
I jumped when Y/N slammed the front door behind her but quickly followed behind her before she got into her car. I could tell that she was pretty heated. Her entire face was turning red and when she turned around to look at me she looked way more upset than she did earlier.

"Please don't leave babe"

"Why the fuck not?"

"Because I want to explain everything okay?"

"Then talk"

"Babe please just come inside fir--"

"Talk!", she yelled.

My heart dropped slightly when she raised her voice at me. I mean I get that she's upset but she doesn't even know the full story yet and she's already getting loud with me. I've honestly never seen her this upset with me. Even when we dated before she rarely got mad and if she did she rarely raised her voice so seeing her like this shocked me.

"First of all, don't raise your voice at me and second of all I want to talk to you inside like a mature adult okay?", I said walking back inside hoping that she would follow behind.

My mind started racing for a bit but I calmed down once I heard the door close behind me. I could feel Y/N standing behind me so I let out a slight smile knowing that she didn't leave.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice like that. I just had a really shitty day and then I saw that picture", she said from behind me.

"It's okay", I said turning around. "I'm sorry for lying to you"

"Why were you even hanging out with him?"

"Because he keeps harassing me and I didn't know how to get rid of him", I said honestly.

"What?", Y/N said obviously not pleased with my answer.

"I know okay? It was stupid and dumb but he came to the party that I threw a couple days ago and before you showed up he showed up and begged me to go to lunch with him"

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"Because he's psycho okay?", I said honestly. "I didn't want to involve you. Besides all he wanted was to go out for lunch"

"Do you really think that that's all he wants Ari, c'mon?"

"Well that shouldn't really matter because I'm with you", I said walking closer to Y/N.

Once I put my arms around her, she just backed up and crossed her arms. She was upset. I get that but I didn't think that she would be this mad about it.

"Uh I think I'm gonna go home", Y/N said pulling her keys out of her pocket.

"Babe why? I said I was sorry"

"And that's fine but I don't want to be here right now. You lied to me and now that I think about it, I should've said something when I saw that text on your phone"

"What text?"

"The text where this dude called you "princess", she said rolling her eyes.

"You went through my phone?", I asked.

"No I didn't go through your phone. That night that you got drunk, I found your phone for you and the message just popped up on the screen"

"So why didn't you say anything"

"Because I thought that I could trust you"

Before I could respond, my doorbell rang a few times startling Y/N and I. I wasn't expecting anybody but whoever it was, they came at the worst time.

"Who's it?", I screamed out.

"Your favorite bitches", I heard someone say.

Once I opened the door, I mentally rolled my eyes to see Courtney and Victoria standing outside of my door.

"What are you guys doing here?", I asked.

"Well hello to you too bitch", Courtney said as they both walked in.

"How could we not show up when Twitter is literally blowing up right now with pics of you and R———", Victoria said before she cut off her sentence once she saw Y/N. "Oh hey Y/N"

"Hey Victoria, hey Court", Y/N said smiling.

"I'm sorry we didn't know you were here", Courtney said awkwardly.

"It's okay I was about to leave anyways. I'll see you two later?"

"Yeah of course", Victoria and Courtney both said at the same time.

In the blink of an eye, Y/N was out of the door. She didn't even say goodbye to me. I knew that it would probably take her awhile to forgive me and I wish that I could go back in time and change what I did but I can't.

"Well thanks a lot of guys", I said to them."You came at the worst time"

"Sorry", Victoria said. "What did she say when she saw the pictures?"

"She was really upset. I think I fucked up pretty bad"

"Why were you even with that asshole anyways after the way he treated you?", Court asked.

"You guys know how obsessive he can get so I figured that if I just walked around with him for a bit he would leave me alone"

"He's not going to leave you alone Ariana and I think we all know that"

"Well what do you want me to do?"

"Text him right now and tell him that you two can't hang out anymore. After that block his ass", Courtney said.

I can hear everything Courtney was saying but she didn't understand what she was getting me into. If I'm being completely honest I wasn't truthful with a came to Ricky and I's relationship. I didn't tell them about all the things that he did to me because I always had a soft spot for him. I always wanted to protect him but now I decided to listen to my friends.

Hopefully things turn out for the better.
————————————————
*COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE*