Plan B (21)

(Ariana pictured above)

December 6th, 2017
Beverly Hills, CA
Ariana's House
7:59 AM

Y/N's POV
I could smell the food coming all the way from the kitchen downstairs. I could also hear the loud music playing and what sounds like Drake. I'm not really sure but whatever was being cooked smells really good. I let out a slight yawn and threw on my shirt from last night and dug into Ariana's draws to find a pair of clean boxers I left there a few nights ago. I ran into the bathroom to quickly freshen myself up before going downstairs to Ariana.

"Your body language says it all despite the things you said to me!", Ariana screamed as she sang along to Drake's Feel No Ways.

I chuckled at how hard she was singing the song. She didn't even notice that I'm standing right here gazing at her and it was adorable. She looked beautiful in the oversized T-shirt that she was wearing but I thought it was really cute how oblivious she was to me standing there.

"I don't know whether or not I should be excited or scared about how much passion you're singing this song with", I spoke scaring her a little.

"Shit you scared me!", she said holding her chest.

"I'm sorry baby", I chuckled.

I slowly walked over to Ariana and gave her a quick kiss on the lips before gently pulling away. I looked down to see that she was making pancakes for us both and I just stood there admiring her make our breakfast.

"You want to try it?", she asked as she scooped up the pancake mix with her finger.

"Sure"

Ariana walked over to me and wiped the pancake mix on her lips and just stared at me for a second before pulling me in so that I could taste her lips. The mix was sweet and I jumped a little once Ariana bit my lips slightly.

"How's that?", she asked me.

"Perfect", I said kissing her once more.

"Well I'm glad you liked it because I have something that I want to talk to you about", she said pulling away gently.

"Really? What is it?", I asked.

"When we sit down to eat I'll let you know"

I sat down at one of the bar stools in the kitchen and sat there watching Ariana as she cooked and danced to the music. I wonder what she wanted to talk to me about. Last night, I was honestly trying to run away from any argument that could happen between us. I don't want us getting into fights. After about 15 minutes went by, Ariana prepared us both a plate and we carried it into the dining room.

"So are we okay?", I asked Ari as she took a sip of her drink.

"Well no because I want to know what's going on with you", she spoke up.

"Babe didn't we already talk about this last night?"

"No we didn't. All you did was run away from the conversation and seduce me into car sex to distra——"

"Which was amazing by the way", I spoke up completely interrupting her.

"It was amazing and I love you for that but baby I just feel like we should talk about this"