Good Head In Hawaii (47)

(Ariana pictured above)

April 14th, 2018
Maui, Hawaii
Valley Isle Villa
11:19 PM

Y/N POV
"Say cheese!", Kehlani yelled as she took a picture of me blowing out my cakes.

"Happy birthday Y/N", Demi smiled as she hugged me.

"Thank you Demi", I said smiling.

The trip to Hawaii has been pretty fun so far especially having Ariana and all of my family and friends here to celebrate with Kehlani and I. Kehlani's birthday isn't for another week but we are celebrating mine today. Ariana didn't mind bringing Demi along on the trip mostly because she didn't want to come off like a bitch especially considering the fact that they are still sort of friends and they do share the same manager and music label.

"Happy birthday again Y/N", Jesse said as he reached in for a hug.

I mentally rolled my eyes as Jesse hugged me. My mom forced me to invite him on the trip so I reluctantly did only if he promised that he would behave. So far, he's been acting right so I don't have much to complain about. On the other hand though, Ariana unfortunately has to leave in a few days to get back to LA on time because her single 'NTLTC' drops on the 20th. She has a performance on Jimmy Fallon's show that she can't miss. I understand that she's in album mode so it doesn't really matter. I'm just happy that she got to stay for my birthday but I'll miss her the few days that I'll be here while she's staying in LA.

"You want a drink?", Jesse asked handing me an unopened bottle of champagne.

"Yeah sure", I responded.

I watched as Jesse popped open the bottle of champagne and poured practically everyone surrounding my cake a glass. Ariana was standing near me in a circle talking to Demi, Victoria, Courtney, and Lexie. For the past two weeks, we've been on track trying our best to get along with each other. Since it's my birthday trip, we've been doing better together but things have still been a little off lately.

"Hey ladies", I said interrupting them.

"Hey Y/N", they all said in sync.

"Can I borrow Ari for a sec?"

They all nodded their heads and Ari walked out of the circle with me to the other side of the room. She was glowing as usual so I pulled her in for a quick peck on the lips before speaking up.

"I've barely talked to you all night baby, you alright?", I asked.

"I'm fine", she smiled slightly.

"You sure?"

"Yes Y/N!", she giggled pitching up her voice just a bit. "C'mon it's your birthday, stop worrying about me"

"I can't help it babe", I said honestly. "You're not still bothered that Demi is here are you?", I whispered.

"No we're all friends here", she said quickly.

Ariana tip toed and pulled me in for a long and slow kiss. I felt a smile grow on my face as Ari slipped her hand down to my crotch area and squeezed before pulling away.

"You want a drink?", I asked her.

"Um, you know what? I'm not really in the mood to drink tonight Y/N", she said yawning a little.

"You didn't drink last night either baby"

"I know I just don't feel like it"

"You sure?", I asked. "You leave in a few days baby you gotta have some fun", I smiled.