Don't Worry (37)

(Ariana pictured above)

February 28th, 2018
Beverly Hills, CA
Ariana's House
9:50 AM

Y/N POV
"Mmm fuck!", Ariana screamed in my ear.

I smiled as I saw Ariana's nails digging into her sheets and her eyes rolling to the back of her head.

"I'm close Ari", I moaned. "Like really fucking close", I groaned going deeper.

After a few more strokes, we both finished. One after the other. I pulled out of Ari and flipped over onto my back next to Ari's side. Once I looked at Ariana staring at the ceiling with a big smile on her face and I slowly leaned in to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"Babe I gotta go", I said as I kissed her once more.

"Why?", she groaned.

"My mom needs me to pick her up from the airport"

"Airport? Where was she?"

"I don't know babe. I haven't talked to her in awhile", I said as I got up out of Ari's bed.

"That's surprising. Are you two okay?"

"Not really"

"Why not?"

"Because she pissed me off that day that she yelled at me over Ella so we're barely talking", I said as I threw on my clothes.

"Oh um are you still mad at her?", Ariana asked me.

"A little babe but I'll let it go I guess"

"Well you can come back over if you want baby"

"Okay um I probably will but if I don't I'll call you"

"Okay", Ariana said as she laid back in bed.

After I finished putting on my clothes, I bent down to give Ariana a kiss on the lips before grabbing my keys and phone to go and pick up my mom. I'm honestly not interested in hearing her yell at me today so hopefully if she has anything to say she can keep calm when she's talking to me.

"Tell your mom that I said hi"

"Okay I will babe"

I closed Ariana's bedroom door behind me and jogged downstairs to get to my car. I was pretty far from the airport so by the time that I get there, my mom's plane should be landed. After about a 45 minute drive, I finally pulled up to LAX and saw my mom slowly walking out of the airport terminal. I'm assuming that she was looking around for my car so I just pumped the horn to grasp her attention. Once she got closer, I put my car in park and hopped out to help her with her suitcase.

"Hey sweetie", she said giving me a slight smile.

"Hey mom"

I grabbed her suitcase and threw it in the back of my car before hopping back in the front seat and pulling off.

"So how was your trip? Where did you even go?"

"I went to Miami and it was pretty good I'm just happy to be back"

"What did you go to Miami for?"

"I just needed a vacation"

"A vacation from what?", I giggled. "You legit do nothing all day mom"

"Please don't get smart with me", she said giving me a slight stare.

"Whatever", I whispered underneath my breath.

The car went silent for a few seconds before she spoke up again and started talking about things that I truly did not want to talk about.

"So I talked to Ella", she said as she looked over at me.