I'm Not Ready (41)

(Ariana pictured above)

March 14th, 2018
Beverly Hills, CA
Ariana's House
10:06 AM

Y/N POV
I rolled over in Ariana's bed butt naked with a slight smile on my face. The make-up sex we had last night was well worth her being upset with me those few days. I opened my eyes and stretched while I let out a big yawn. I was so exhausted from last night. Surprisingly, I turned over and saw that Ariana wasn't in bed so I threw on some clothes and went looking for her throughout the house.

"Good morning Y/N", Victoria said as she walked through the hall with one of Ariana's big T-shirts on.

"Good morning", I giggled.

She looked adorable not going to lie. I could tell that she was still a little hunger over from last night though.

"Have you seen Ariana?", I asked as she walked past me.

"Yeah she's in the kitchen with your brother"

"Okay thanks"

I frowned my face a bit mostly because I didn't know Jesse was still here. As I walked down the stairs, I could hear them laughing with each other from a distance. When I walked in, Jesse was cooking some food for the entire house I'm guessing. It looked like a big feast so I just assumed.

"Good morning guys", I said smiling.

"Hey sis", Jesse said smiling.
"Hey baby"

Ariana puckered her lips up waiting on me to kiss her so I bent down and placed my lips onto hers.

"What are you guys doing?", I asked as I pulled away.

"Um I'm making breakfast for everybody", Jesse said.

"Yeah he slept over last night because he was way too drunk to drive home", Ariana spoke up. "Also, why didn't you tell me that your brother was opening his restaurant babe?", she asked me.

"I guess it slipped my mind", I said honestly.

"I was just telling Ari that I better see you guys at my restaurant when it's up and running", Jesse said.

"When does it officially open?", I asked.

"Around your birthday actually like 2 days before"

"So April 12th?"

"Yeah"

"Babe you should have your party there", Ari suggested.

"I don't know babe", I said honestly. "I was thinking of going out of the state for my birthday"

"That should be fun Y/N", Jesse said.

"Yeah, since Kehlani and I's birthday is around the same time we thought we could all do a trip together"

I was kind of hoping to have my party at a club for my birthday wherever I go but who knows I might just change my mind. I sat down on the stool next to Ariana and watched as Jesse continued to cook. Ariana just sat there looking amazed at what he was doing and I'm not going to lie it bothered me.

"How the hell do you do that?", Ariana asked him.

"Do what?", he asked.

"Cut those vegetables so fast"

Jesse laughed and then said, "Come here Ari I'll show you".

Ariana got up off of the stool and walked over to where Jesse was standing. He pulled her gently and stood behind her before he put the knife in her hand. He grabbed his hand and placed it on top of hers to guide her as they both cut the vegetables together. After a few seconds, I started to get frustrated. They were a little too close for my liking.