Flirting (36)

(Demi pictured above)

February 18th, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Republic Records Recording Studio
7:34 PM

Ariana POV
"I'm having a lot of fun Ariana thanks for tagging me along", Demi said as she walked out of the booth.

"Of course and so am I", I said smiling at her.

Demi and I have been friends for a few years now but we actually haven't seen each other in a few months. She's been so busy with her music and I've been so busy with mine that we haven't gotten a chance to really hang out in awhile. She offered to help me on a song tonight and we've been in the studio for a few hours writing but I don't think that this particular song will be on this album but maybe the next one.

"Um do you think that you want to call it a night in about a half an hour because I'm meeting a few people for dinner pretty soon", I said as I let out a slight yawn.

"Yeah sure no problem uh we can just finish the last verse before you go"

"Okay cool"

Pharrell was helping us with the beats for this particular song while Y/N was on her way to come and pick me up. About 15 minutes went by and I heard the door swing open gently and Y/N and Kehlani walked in side by side with blunts in their hands. They looked high off of their asses.

"Oh she's really cute", Demi whispered.

"Who Kehlani?"

"Which one's Kehlani?"

"The one on the left"

"Oh no she's cute but I'm talking about the one on the right", she said referring to Y/N.

I let out a slight giggle and said, "Uh thanks that's actually my girlfriend"

"Shit my bad Ari"

"No it's okay she is cute", I smiled. "Babe come here", I said waving for her to come over.

I watched as Y/N began to walk over slowly and Kehlani followed behind her taking puffs of the blunt in between her fingers. Y/N took a seat next to me across from Demi and Kehlani took a seat next to Pharrell who wasn't paying attention at all.

"Um babe this is Demi. Demi this is Y/N and this is one of her best friends, Kehlani", I said introducing them.

"Hi nice to meet you", Y/N said sounding not so stoned.
"Nice to meet you", Kehlani said following suit.

"I'm sorry but have we met before?", Demi asked as she smiled at Y/N.

"No I don't think so", Y/N said.

"I think we have", she smiled again.

"I'm sorry I don't know"

"Weren't you in the room when Chris Brown was doing his album?"

"Yeah I actually produced and wrote a few songs on that album", Y/N smiled back.

"Really? That's awesome"

"Thank you", Y/N said. "I've actually heard your music a few times it's really dope um I actually didn't know you and Ari were friends"

"Yeah for about a year now", Demi said. "I didn't know that she had such a cute girlfriend until today"

"Haha thank you", Y/N smiled.

Is Demi seriously flirting with Y/N in the front of my face as if I'm not watching her? I watched them go back and forth with questions and answers like they were on their first date ignoring everyone else in the room. After a few seconds, I cleared my throat to get them to turn their attention towards me.