Anxious (25)

(Ariana pictured above)

December 20th, 2017
Beverly Hills, CA
Ariana's House
1:59 PM

Y/N POV
"You think you're going to last until my dad leaves?", Ari said teasingly changing her clothes.

"Not if you keep staring at me like that", I said smiling.

I haven't told Ariana about yesterday as yet but I've been feeling so paranoid about it. I don't really want to worry her about Ella again especially if it may not be true but I have to. I can't keep anything like that away from her.

"So what time does your dad get back from lunch?", I asked her.

"Why?"

"Well I wanted to talk to you"

"About?", she smirked.

"Well something that happened yesterday"

"Okay well can it wait?"

"Why?"

"Because I kind of want to discuss some things with you", she said smirking.

I watched Ariana strip down to her bra and panties as she walked over to me. She took a seat on my lap and pulled my chin up so that she could place kisses on my neck. In the moment, I wrapped my arms around Ariana's waist causing her to wrap her legs around mine. I slowly put my head down and placed my lips onto hers. My hands travelled down to her panties causing her to let out a slight moan.

"That feels good baby", she moaned slightly.

As I unhooked Ariana's bra, all I heard was a sound coming front outside of her bedroom.

"Babe? Did you hear that?", I asked as she continued to kiss me.

"Nuh uh"

After a few seconds, the movement that I heard coming outside of her room went away. I could feel Ariana reaching down to my jeans so I tried to pull them off but she wouldn't let me. She instead unzipped my pants and pulled my shaft out between the zipper. As she kept kissing me, I could feel her stroking me back and forth. All I felt was Ariana's hand slide her panties to the side before she slipped me inside of her. I watched as her eyes rolled back in her head and I could feel her tighten around me.

"Oh fuck", she said moaning in my ear.

I smiled at the amount of pleasure on her face. I slowly slid my hands up Ariana's back and quickly unhooked her bra. We haven't had sex in a while and trust me I was enjoying every bit of it. Ariana pushed me back on the bed and continued to ride me like her life depended on it.

"I'm gonna come", Ariana said moaning once more.

As soon as she said that, I flipped her over and thrusted into her again and again. She was breathing so hard and her legs were locked around my waist completely. I could feel all her juices running down my shaft. No doubt she was close and I just wanted to taste her. I kissed Ariana's neck down to her belly button and then to her clit. I dug my face on her clit and watched as her eyes rolled all the way back. She came while grinding down against my face. After a moment, she pulled me back up to her position and slipped me inside of her with her eyes on me.