Love Lost (32)

(Ariana pictured above)

January 4th, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Y/N's House
9:12 AM

Ariana POV
I got Y/N's messages and I tried to go see her as soon as I could but unfortunately she had studio session this morning. I waited at her house most of the morning for her because I was truly worried about her. I remember how she acted when she thought that baby wasn't hers. She pretended like it didn't matter and as if she was okay. Now that there could be a chance that the baby is hers I'm worried about how she might be taking all of this.

"Babe?", I heard her call out. "I'm in the living room", she said.

"Coming!", I said from her bedroom.

As I walked in the living room, I was confused when I saw Kehlani and Ricardo sitting on the couch as well. I thought that she just wanted me to come over. I wasn't expecting anybody else to be here.

"Hey Ariana", they both said in unison.

"Hey babe but a few more people are supposed to be coming over. I hope you don't mind", Y/N said starting up her game.

"Okay that's fine but can I talk to you?"

"Yeah sure what's up?", she asked.

"In private?"

I heard Y/N let out a huge sigh as she got up off the couch and to follow me into the kitchen. She grabbed a beer out of the fridge and sat on the counter just staring at me. She didn't say anything like I hoped she would've instead she just waited for me to talk.

"What's up?", she asked.

"I thought you wanted to talk babe", I said.

"Yeah um well that was until this morning", she said taking a sip of her beer.

"What happened this morning?", I asked completely confused.

"Well while I was a the studio I found out that the baby died and I also found out that the baby was mine so I guess I'm just not in the mood for talking okay?"

"Wait what?"

"Yeah and Ella is barely holding on so I prefer not to talk about my feelings because if she wakes up she's going to find out that her baby died and unfortunately I can't help but feel like it's my fault"

Y/N chugged the rest of the beer that was in the bottle and went in the fridge to grab another. I didn't know what to say and I honestly can imagine what she was feeling but I'd prefer her talking over reaching for alcohol.

"Babe I'm so sorry", I said honestly.

"Well if you truly feel that way can we just talk when I'm ready babe please", she said opening the next beer.

"Babe c'mon you're going to have to talk to me sometime", I said grabbing the beer out of her hand.

"Yeah but just not now okay?", she said hopping off of the counter.

She reached in to give me a kiss on the lips before grabbing the beer back from me. I heard the doorbell ring and Y/N kissed me one more time before walking out to answer the front door. As minutes went by more and more people starting showing up at Y/N's place and she just completely ignored me. She barely looked at me and when she did it was awkward. I know my girlfriend and I hate the way that she grieves. I can't say anything right now but I just hope that this doesn't last very long. I want to know what's going on in her head and she just obviously can't seem to do that for me. Eventually her place started to get a little too crowded for me so I just decided to leave. At first, I didn't even think that she noticed either but she stopped me once I got outside.