Chapter Eleven

Walking into my dorm, I nearly drop my sketchbook and my coffee.

Sweaty and utterly shirtless is Vic as he does push-ups on the floor.

"Morning Kells." he chirps, seeming breathless.

I watch the veins on his triceps bulge as he pushes himself away from the floor then lowers himself back down, seemingly with little effort.

I can't tell if watching him is more exhausting or arousing. Either way, I decide watching him isn't the best idea.

"I didn't know you worked out." I mumble, clearing my throat as I walk past him to my bed.

"Every morning. Being hot isn't easy." he teases.

The comment makes me blush. It's officially been a week since Vic and I kissed and after my little freak out, Vic hasn't mentioned it again. But he has definitely been flirting. Well, I hope it's flirting.

"You're usually not up this early." Vic says surprised.

"I got up early to sketch the sunrise over the campus pond. It's really beautiful, with the morning fog over the water." I blush.

God, I'm such a dork.

"Sounds cute." Vic chirps, finally lowering himself to the floor then rolling onto his back.

I can't help but to stare at his glossy chest and abdomen. His muscles look so defined right now and it's stupidly attractive.

My eyes follow the lines of his body, and I get the sudden urge to open my sketch book up so I do. I pick up my pencil and put it to a clean page, then begin imitating the lines of Vic's body with the lead, while he catches his breath.

"You should anchor me." he says, after a few minutes of me just sketching in silence, the only audible sounds being my pencil and Vic's breaths.

"Hmm?" I hum confused, looking up at him.

"Hold my ankles while I do sit ups." he chuckles.

"Oh!" I say surprised.

I snap my book closed and push it to the side. I situate myself on the floor in front of Vic and grasp his ankles. I have to look away from him in order to ease my sickeningly over-active stomach. It can't help but to do somersaults at the mere sight of him.

Vic starts doing sit-ups and I stare intently at his shoelaces, feeling his breath on my forehead every time he comes back up.

"What were you sketching just now?" Vic asks, breaking the silence in the room.

The mental image of his sweaty ripped body makes me look back at him and I'm immediately overwhelmed by how attractive he looks and how close his face gets to mine every time he lifts himself up.

I forget his question entirely and find myself reaching for his cheek as he comes up again. He pauses when he feels my fingertips on his jaw.

His lips fall open ever so slightly, reassuring me that this is what he wants and he's waiting for it.

So I don't deny either one of us of this pleasure any longer. I press my lips to Vic's and he immediately kisses back. The feeling magical so I allow myself to enjoy it as my eyes drop shut.

Vic's forceful, and definitely more dominating than he was last time. Completely loving this, I let him take the lead and he gently pushes me down to the floor, not breaking the kiss for even a second.

I let him kneel between my thighs as he hovers over me and kisses me slowly but firmly. I drop my hand from his cheek and move it to his bare chest. I feel the warmth of his skin and the dampness of his sweat beneath my palm and it only makes me want to be closer to him.