| Forty-Eight || The Trio |

The party was a success, and I actually didn't regret it

The party was a success, and I actually didn't regret it. The only reason it was so much fun was because of my friends and the people at the gathering. It wouldn't have been as great if it was a bigger party. I may not have hated people after all, but I still preferred being around them in smaller doses. Everyone being at my house was nerve-wracking, but it was worth it.

Estella and I spending the night together made the night even better.

I grinned when I spotted her at her locker, and I made my way over. She returned my smile when she saw me.

"Hey," I greeted.

She pulled me into a kiss, pulling away too soon. "Hey."

"How was your Sunday?"

We couldn't spend all of Sunday together, but we enjoyed breakfast and hung out a little in the morning.

"It was good," she said, "but I was actually looking forward to today."

I smirked. "Because of me?"

She hid her face. "Maybe." I grabbed her hand, and we began to walk to her class. "I hope I was okay." She looked at me with a sheepish look. "It was my first time, and I can definitely get better."

I squeezed her hand. "Estella. You were great. Don't worry about it."

I definitely didn't regret Friday night. Sure, I'd been with other girls, but they weren't Estella. Being with her made the experience better.

We stopped outside her class. "Plus," I started, "we can always practice some more."

She snickered. "Maybe this weekend. Maybe even tonight."

I kissed her again. "I'll keep you to that."

"I'll see you in French."

I didn't want to, but I let her go and headed for my class. I couldn't help but be in a great mood, and I looked forward to French and lunch. Estella and I kept sneaking glances at each other, and I hurried to the vending machine after school to meet up with her.

When we saw each other, we kissed, a little too long and borderline making out, but I didn't care. Her fingers ran through my hair while my hands ran along her back.

"Whoa," a familiar voice said, and Estella and I pulled away. "Be careful before you suck each other's face off."

Brice.

Estella and I put some distance between us. Brice pounded my fist, and he gave Estella a hug.

"Staying after school?" Estella asked.

Brice nodded. "I actually came to meet up with you two. We should go to the beach today."

I put my hands into my pockets. "Oh, yeah? We haven't been there in a while."