History

Ali's POV

"CHASE MICHAEL GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED OR YOU AND YOUR SISTER WILL BE LATE FOR CLASS!" Ail said to her son.

Ali, a single mother of two beautiful kids, ( a stunning boy at 17 (Chase) and gorgeous girl (Skyler) at 10) has squeaked by her whole life. She lives just outside of downtown New York in a roomy 2 story 4 bedroom town home (walking distance from the park and work).
Ali is part of the visual communications team as marketing director and is the only photographer for Carter Corporations. Her coworker and best childhood friend (Matt) are always side by side.

Ali was middle-high class growing up but she has had a dark past. Growing up she always wanted to be somebody, be in the 'it' crowd. She was spontaneous, bubbly, always hardheaded but would never hesitate to be there for someone, even if it was a shoulder to lean on or an ear to listen. She was part of the 'it' crowd in Junior high when she became a cheerleader for her middle school football and basketball Jaguars. She was entering her freshman year of high school and dating her best friend Matt Fields. In her junior year, her class took a camping trip to the woods and that day Ali's life and attitude changed. She would never be the same girl she once was again, she would be invisible.

Matt was Ali's one and only childhood friend. Inseparable from the day they were born and they were born on the same day (May 27th). Ali's mom (Jane) and Matt's mom (Mary) were best friends and surprisingly got pregnant at the same time. Matt and Ali were there for each other through thick and thin until thier junior year.

Matt grew up to be a heartthrob and one of the most popular boys the girls drooled over. Matt went from the scrawny little boy to tall, brown shaggy hair, dark sun-kissed tanned skin, brown eyed beauty with a six pack and muscles for days. He became the high school quarterback our freshman year. While Matt was the most popular, Ali was invisible.

"MOM!" Skyler yelled.
"Chase is hogging the bathroom again" Skyler wined.
"Chase you got 5 min before I take this door off it's hinges and no one gets privacy anymore." I said.
"FINE WINEY ASS I'M OUT!" Chase yelled to sky.
"Hey!, no yelling at your sister, I don't want to  here any more attitude from either one of you today is that clear?" I said
"Okay" I hear them say in unison.
"Sky go get ready and be at the car in 20 min please, so your brother doesn't leave you again and I am late for work." I say
"On it mom, love you" said sky
"Love you too dear" I said

As the kids take off for school I grab my camera and take off for a coffee with a side of snap shooting.