What a Night Prt. 2

Matt's POV

Cuddling Ali in my arms while we both rested before 'round 3 as she put it', felt like home.
"You hungry"
"A little and thirsty too" she giggled
"Well I can give you more to drink" wiggling my eyebrows mischievously. That deserved a small smack to my chest as we laughed.
"I got just the thing, let me grab it"
Pulling away from Ali, even for a minute made me feel lifeless; but I grabbed the chocolate dipped strawberries I had bought earlier with Dylan.
When I came back she was on her knees in the bed showing off her beautiful bouncing breasts holding two flutes full of champagne. Handing me one, I gulped down the glass and set it aside. Holding a cold white box in my hand she asks "what's in the box?"
"The start of round 3" I chuckled
"Oh really" she said seductively
"Yes now lay back down, I want you to only feel this time." She gave me a worried look. "I promise Ali it'll heighten your senses, you still trust me don't you?"
"Yes I do but, I don't know it just sound weird" I couldn't help the laugh that escaped my chest
"And you think it wasn't weird for me to watch you finger your self off while sucking me dry? Don't get me wrong that was a beautiful moment for me but damn it I wasn't ready for that part yet. Besides if this is our night to remember let's make the most of it. Now lay back, relax and don't move"
"Ugh ok fine you win this time"
I chuckled as I pulled the silk blindfold from the night stand. Placing it around her head she wined. "Really can't I just shut my eyes?"
"Now where's the fun in that sexy lady" I chuckled "hmph" she pouted. I released the blindfold, grabbed her wrist and suckled softly on her pressure point. Letting out a soft moan, I traveled down her arm and placed it to her side. Then I did the same to the other side.
"You doing ok love?" I whispered seductively
"Yes" she moaned softly
"Good" cupping her face with one hand, brushing my thumb over her luscious lips as I straddled her.
I took a strawberry from the box, using my finger tips, as light as a feather, I traced her every curve. Her breathing became erratic, when a soft moan escaped her lips.
Placing the ice cold strawberry in my mouth, I retraced my path.
She was so hot the chocolate melted on contact. I hear her hiss then moan, "o00hhh"
"You still ok babe?"
"Yes" she breathed
"Still hungry?"
"Yes" she moaned softly. I traced her lips with the fruit. "Wanna taste?" I asked
"Yes please" she whispered
"Then bite down for me baby." I whispered in here ear. "Mmmmmm, Matt my favorite" she said seductively. "I know babe, that's why I just had too, god your sexy when your helpless." As I kissed the chocolate from her lips. As quick as a cat she grabs hold of my shoulders and scratches down my chest. "F..f..fuck Ali" I stuttered. "This was for you not me, god that felt good." Ali lifted the blindfold. As I stare into her lust filled eyes, she grins and scratches again. Instantly I get hard. "Matt..make love to me" she moaned
"Are you sure your ready Ali?"
"Yes Matt, I wouldn't want this with any other but you."

Ali's POV

God Matt knew how to push my buttons and spoil me, he even bought my favorite strawberries dipped in chocolate. When he placed the blindfold on I froze. I was scared for a moment till I felt the chill of something cold run down my body. Oh, that felt too good. I was ready for him to take me and make love to me. The anticipation, I couldn't take it anymore.
"Matt...make love to me"
"Are you sure Ali"
"Yes, please make me see stars again, make me cum for you over and over again until I'm dripping wet."
I herd a low growl from his chest when the comforter moved from under me and was replaced with the silkiest of sheets. I watched as Matt prepared for it all. He reached over to the night and pulled out at condom.
"Matt?" I took his hand in mine before he ripped open the package. "Do you trust me?"
"Of coarse Ali, why wouldn't I?"
"Then I don't want this" and took the condom and flung it across the room.
"But Ali, mom and dad will kill us if were not careful."
"I know, that's why I've been on birth control for 3 years now"
"Fuck Ali, I still want to be careful"
"As do I, but you trust me right?"
"Yes"
"Then I want skin" hearing him growl was one of my favorite things to hear. Made electricity jolt through me and shiver.
"Oh god Ali, I can't hold back anymore, I want to be inside you now"
"Then take, take all of me Matt"
He placed himself between my legs perfectly. With out hesitation, keeping eyes on each other, his head was placed at my folds.
"Fuck Ali you so wet right now"
With a giggle I said "that's what you do to me Matt"
"Oh Ali" as he placed a passionate kiss on my lips. He slowly pushed himself in. I hissed at the pain. He stops, "you ok baby?"
"Yeah its a good pain, promise" he continued to push, my walls braking at how big he was.
"F..F..Fuck Matt, that feels good" as he continued to fill me completely.
"Oh god does it ever, your so tight, you still ok?" With heavy, erratic, breaths I say, "Yes baby". He slowly starts up a rhythm, in and out, moving his hips at just the right angle.
"Fuck Matt, I can't hold back my release, I'm almost there"
"Then cum for me Ali, cover me with sweet nectar." I felt my abdomen tingling sending jolts if electricity through my body. I started quivering, arching my back, gripping the sheets, tilting my head back, I start to see white spots, stars. "OOOOOHHHHH GGGOOODDD!" I screamed loudly. "That's it baby cum for me, Jesus you're so beautiful." I hear Matt mumble. I'm coming down from my high and I hear Matt chuckle. He's not moving just laying there. "Damn Ali your so wet, You ok now, I can continue?"
"Fuck Matt, what are you doing to me"
"I told you, I am gonna make you reach your limits Ali." He slowly starts getting into rhythm again, nice and slow, when I feel him thumb my swollen bud. "Damn it Matt, oh god that feels good"
"Ali...damn your super wet, god I may not last much longer, fuck"
"Cum with me, don't pull out, cum inside with me Matt"
"ALI, watch me, stay with me then" I hear him growl out. Sweat covering our bodies, dripping down his chest. I wipe sweat off his face, trail my hands all over his chest, reach around and grab hold of his soft ass. "Matt, I need you to release me...faster" Matt picks up speed. "Harder" I moan as I scratch my nails down his chest.
"FUCK, I'm close Ali, damn it feels so good, I can feel you tightening baby, oh god"
"Oh Matt I'm almost there"
"OH GOD BABY" as we release and scream out together, eyes never leaving each other. Matt falls on me as we both are panting trying to catch our breath. I wrap my shaking body around him and hold him in my arms., rubbing his back with my nails, massaging his shoulders and neck. "Matt?"
"Yes baby"
"You ok"
"I'm more than ok sweetheart" as he kisses my neck, cheeks, and forehead. "That, Ali-kat, blew my mind, I didn't know you could get any tighter. You have soaked me from waist to knees and I love it"
"I love you Matty"
"I love you too Ali-kat"