Dinner

MATT'S POV

I take Ali's hand in mine and guide her out of the limo. I start to move to the back to grab the bags from the trunk but am pulled back.
"Matt, is that dads pontoon boat all lit up, and is that dylan?" Ali says in shock
"Yes and yes, I made him choufer for the evening" I said with a laugh
"But..."
"No buts Ali-kat, look at me, this is your special day, it's our special day and this is my gift to you, I may be a sap Ali, but you mean more to me than anyone and I want to show you"
"Oh Matt" she said in a low voice with a single tear that dropped down her cheek
"Tsk tsk Ali not yet, no crying the night is not over."
"What else Matt, I feel so bad now cause I only have 2 small gifts for you"
"Don't start Ali, I already said this is for the both of us and that I didnt want anything"
"Well thick head (in more ways than one) to bad cause I have gifts for you"
We both burst out laughing to her comment, and I cant help but kiss her and reasure her she needs to trust me.
"By the way how in the hell did you get dylan to help out?"
"Long story, not gonna tell ya" as we laugh our way to the dock.

Ali's POV

I patianly wait for Matt to grab the bags before we head down to the dock. Still laughing at the fact that he got dylan of all his friends to help was hilarious, for dylan is the winiest and laziest out of them.
"Madam" dylan says with a bow as we reach the boat
"Why dylan I didn't know you owned half of a suit" as I stand there giggling. Dylan is wearing a white shirt with a suit jacket and tie. His pants though are replaced with swim trunks and no shoes but flip flops.
"Yea gotta stay cool on a night like tonight" as he winks at matt
"Besides Ali, you look to good to not have the best service tonight" dylan said with a sly smile
"Well thank you dylan I feel like a queen, but what do you two have planned for the night?" As I give him a quizical look.
"Oh No Ali, not this time, my lips are sealed"
"Hhmmpp, well then will you at least escort me aboard then?"
"But of course my fair maiden" daylan said with a bow and held out his hand for me to take. I was escorted to the cushion benchs and told to stay put until Matt is ready and the rules of the boat were stated by the captain.
Matt and dylan had a 5 minute chat, about what, who knows but when I saw the mischievous look on dylans face I knew Matt had blown our cover about the limo act.
I was turning red again, and Matt was already moving toward me to sit down.
"Lady and gent" dylan started off
"Please Do Not fall in, as I really don't want to dive in this cool water at night"
Matt and I looked at each other and boomed with laughter.
"We will try not too" We said in unison
"Secondly" with a bow from dylan "absolutly NO fucking will I'm on board, I'd rather not hear it please" he said with a wince look on his face.
Laughing so hard I said, "don't worry dy there will be non of that in public, ever"
"Good, now that the ground roles are fixed, my lady your stary night awaits" as dylan bowed and stepped away to the captians chair.
"Come beautiful, I know your hungry, and can't wait to get these heals off your aching feet" said Matt as he bent down and slowly ran his hands down my leg. He gripped my ankle like it would break and slipped off my heals.
"Now up the stairs with ya, I'm starving" Matt said with a chuckle
I climbed the ladder and what I saw took my breath away. Matt came up behind me wrapping his hands around my stomach and cupped my breasts.
"So baby, what ya thinking?" Matt whispered in my ear
"Matt it's beautiful up hear" I released a tear without showing it. Matt and Dylan fixed up the roof of the boat with a white sheen sheeted table for two, with two candle sticks lit, a bottle of champagne on ice, and soft music. On the table were two silver domes covering a lobster dinner.
"Matt, my favorite meal, you always know how to get to my heart" I giggled
"I do, and there is an even better desert planned" Matt said wiggiling his eyebrows back and forth
"Oh for cryin out loud" as I rolled my eyes
We both boomed with laughter as the boat started to sway on the water.