Date night

Mature content! It gets steamy from here! And yes its the longest chapter so far but damn its hot!

Matt's POV

I'm standing in my jet black suit, with my shiny black dress shoes and slick back hair. I opted to wear a tie but instead keep the top two buttons undone. Making me feel like James Bond with a million bucks.
I'm so nervous, I'm starting to sweat. Mom and Jane are just loving every minute of this torture. They are actually trying to keep their men in good thought so they won't get pissed later at what they created.
I laughed at how wrapped they are and mom even said,
"one day this will be you my son."
"And there is nothing you can do about it" dad chimes in
" I think I'm already there guys" I mumbled and with that said they all laughed and were ready to introduce a brand new woman to me. My woman, my Ali-Kat, the love of my life for nothing could ever take her away, or so I thought.
As mom and Jane pulled on the double door handles, I straightened everything out and put my hand in my pocket to give myself a casual look. Yes I was scared shitless, we were 16 for fucks sake and our families treated this as prom or our wedding, but when I saw her I froze instantly, and dropped my jaw.
She glowed, radiated with light. I have never seen anything in my life that was more beautiful than ali, she was my angel. I was speechless, I didnt know you could love some one more, but I did.
I released a breath I didnt know I was holding.
"Ali" I whisperd
When I finally came to my senses, I cleared my throat and said,
"Baby you are stunning"
"And you, are sexy as hell Mr. Bond"
With chuckles all around, pictures, and good byes, I picked up our over night bags.
With an arm held out for her to take I said, "you ready for your birthday surprise my ali-kat?"
"Yes Mr. Bond" she said.

Ali's POV

As Matt opened the door, I had to stop dead in my tracks. Parked in the driveway was a stretched limo just for us.
"Fuck Matt, a limo?"
"Duh of course, this is part of my gift to the most beautiful women in my life"
"This is amazing Matt thank you"
" Hey don't thank me yet baby the night has only just begun"
"By the way, where are we going, and why our overnight bags, are we going to the cabin by chance?"
"Ah, there she is, I thought I lost ya, that baby is all part of my surprise, you trust me?"
"Always, my brown eyed beauty"
With a giggle and a smile, he lead me to the limo, had me get comfy while he put the bags in the trunk.
"Now baby it's time for destination number one" Matt said slidding next to me wrapping his arms around me.
"God your so sexy right now" as he lays a passionate kiss on my lips. When we finally part he said, "I can wait to show you how much you mean to me Ali-Kat"
"God your damn sexy when you look at me like that" I said and lightly brushed my finger down his neck to his chest. With a quiver of his breath he froze.
"Ali do you know what you do to me?"
"No Matty, what do I to you"
"This" and with a grasp of my wrist he set my hand on is rock hard erection.
"Fuck, ali, do you know how hard it has been to keep this from you, and from our parents? I want to wait until we are ready but I cant hide it anymore!"
With a light giggle I said, "oh Matt, you wanna know a secret?"
"Yeah, I do"
"Then go on, touch me Matt, feel me, feel what you do to me, how wet I get for you everytime I see you"
With that lustful look in our eyes, I slowly spred my legs to give Matt better access. He slides his hands up under my dress, kissing my neck as I tilt back with a soft moan.
"Oh Matt" I whiper in is ear
"Fuck that feels good" I moan
As Matt reaches my clit, and his fingers brush against my swollen bud, I moan softly in his ear again, "oh god Matt, rub me again please"
"Fuck Ali-kat, I want you so bad right now, god your so wet for me"
As he plunges his lips to mine, we both moan softly in unison. Bitting my lip to gain access to taste, I run my tongue along his bottom lip, with a growl from him, our tongues are dancing trying to show who's dominant. "Ali we have 30 minutes till we reach our 1st destination"
"Oh is that so"
"Let me please you, I wont stop until you cum all over my fingers baby"
God his so sexy, "Matt," I whisper in his ear "make me cum"
"Are you sure baby?"
As I stare into those brown eyes and bite my lower lip, I slowly spred my legs more and shake my head. With a growl from Matts throat, he pushes my white lacey thong to the side and slowly inserts one finger. I quiver at his touch, with a second finger inserted and a thumb on my swollen nub, Matt begins to feel me, rubs my walls and nub at the same time, sending bolts of electricity through my body.
God I'm so hot, our breathing becomes eratic but in tune. Matts' strokes increase faster, "FUCK MATT," I whisper yell, "D...Don't stop, oh that feels so good" I stuttered
"Fuck baby, your so sexy and super wet, you like it like that, can you cum for me Ali?"
"Yes, oh god yes"
I grip Matts sholders, and hold on for dear life. I hear a guttural growl from Matt, when his speed increases more. Rubbing my swollen nub harder, I feel my abdomen tingle and my walls tighten around Matts fingers.
"That's it baby, cum for me, cum hard, your almost there, I can feel you tighten"
"I'm gonna cum Matt, it's coming on strong"
"I love you Ali-kat"