Cabin prt 2

Ali's POV

The boat docked and I took off toward the cabin. I herd Matt yell at me but I was to excited to care, so I taunted him.
"Catch me if you can!" I said 
When I reached the cabin there was a soft glow coming from the windows. I tried to peek in but damn him for using sheen curtains in the dark to cover what lies inside. I sat in the lounge chair facing the lake.
I waited for about 10 minutes before Matt came into view. "Well finally big boss, I've been standing here for hours" I pouted
"Hours huh, I had to send Dylan off" Matt said with a chuckle "you in a hurry to get inside?"
"Yes Matt now come unlock this door" as Matt walked up to the cabin. Before we stepped inside he asks, "you ready for this?"
"Yes Matt" and I couldn't help it, I stared into his eyes with lust and love. Matt let out a low growl, unlocked the door and before I could move he had me cuddled to him bridal style. He stepped through the door and I gasped.
"Oh Matty, it's gorgeous"
"You like it?"
"No I love it" I squeaked wrapping my arms around his neck tight and leaned in for a passionate kiss.
"Now put me down and give me 2o minutes"
"Ok babe, champagne?" Matt said
"Yes, what kinda girl would I be to turn down champagne or anything to calm my nerves?"
"Good point"
I grabbed my bag and ran into the bathroom
Not 3 minutes later a knock on the door indicating Matt was outside with champagne. I opened the door and there stood the sexiest man I know.
"Hey Matt could you please?" As I turned to show him my zipper
Matt reaches out and unzips my dress slowly. I do a quick turn, kiss him and say thanks and shut the door.
'Ok let's see what mom and Mary were up to' I say to myself. I'm looking around then I see it, a emerald green Lacey bra and thong set. I pull it out and a note slips with it. I picked it up and it read, 'Ali, you are a grown women now. We can not stop you from having sex or making love, however you put it these days. We don't like it but we know you guys are and will be safe. We are so happy for you that we decided to help out a little. Enjoy this precious gift. We love you baby girl.
Love,
Mom and Mary
Ps. Don't tell your father for this is our little secret as mother and daughter hugs!!
'Wow guys, just wow, that's a moment where you just want to slap the palm to the forehead; however I appreciate and love them dearly.
I stuffed the note back to the bottom of my bag and put on the lingerie, did a quick brush of the teeth and let down my hair.
I opened the door quietly, making sure to not make any noise. When I looked up and saw Matt, standing there sexy as hell looking out at the lake, hand in one pocket, champagne flute in the other. I creeped up behind him when 'back at one' by Brian McKnight comes over the speakers.
I slinked my arms around Matt's torso. He just stood there for a few minutes listening to me sing holding my hand in his, over his heart. When he couldn't take it anymore he turned in my arms with a gasp, I rendered him breathless.
"You like it?"
After a minute I had to snap my fingers to get Matt back to reality. I giggled the whole time cause he looked like a fish out of water.
"Matt (snap, snap) Matt"
I slinked up to him, making sure I rub my chest up to his chest, and seductively said, "Hey big boy, I want to play" when all of a sudden he looks into my eyes and said, "I know I'm big baby just for you" with a mischievous grin across his face. All of a sudden I was hoisted into the air wrapped in Matt's arms, as he wrapped my legs around his waist letting me feel how hard he was, with kisses going down my neck to my chest.
Then he moved, walked me over to the black velvet comforter with silk red sheet covered bed and laid me down gently. His hands moving around my body slowly. I let out a soft moan. Before we could go further Matt asked me to be his best girl for life.
I said yes of course as we both sat there looking into each others eyes crying happy quiet tears.