What a Night Prt. 1

Warning very mature content!
Whoa I'm even hot for this chapter!

Ali's POV

Matt was the first to move laying butterfly kisses all over my body making me moan for more.
"Matt" as our breathing became erratically in tune, "Matt take me, take all of me, make me cum all night", growling from his chest he said, "oh baby I'm gonna make sure you can't walk tomorrow." That sent chills down my body.
He unhooked my bra setting my breasts free. "Fucking god Ali, I'm going to cum before we even get started your so beautiful". Taking one nipple in his mouth he nibbled on it causing it to harden at his touch. "Oh fuck Matt that feels good." I moaned. As he continued nibbling one side as he massaged the other, switching from one to another. He worked my breasts so much they were turning red.
"Matt baby, give me more please" I moaned "make me cum for you", he moved his kisses down my stomach to the top of my thong. Taking it into his teeth he pulled them off and tossed them to the floor.
He took off his shirt and pants and was standing in front of me naked, in all his glory. "Fuck Matt when did you become a god?"
I hear him chuckle, "heavy work outs for football babe."
He has ripples of muscle everywhere. His 6 pack abs, so tight, moved with the touch of my fingers. His erection so long and thick twitches as he moves. In one swift movement he was palming my clit and rubbing my nub with his thumb. "Oh baby give me more" I moaned
"You like that baby, god your so wet for me, can I taste you Ali-kat?"
"Yes" I said with blowing breath.
He slowly traces soft kisses up my inner thigh. I moan to his touch, as he spreds my legs apart. "Let me see you, I want to see my pussy glistening in the light, damn your sexy baby."
"Touch me Matt, feel me, taste me now" I moan softly. With heavy breath, I feel his kisses on my inner thigh, moving closer,"FUCK" I moaned loudly. The first touch of his tongue licking my bud, sent electricty through my body. I rolled my hips to him to bite harder. "Whoa baby relax not so fast, I'm gonna take care of you, don't rush"
"But it feels so good" I whinned "I know but just relax, trust me Ali"
I felt his tongue once again licking, suckling and bite down. "FUCK" I screamed. I felt him smile and chuckle. "More, please give me more, taste me" I plea
Then I felt it, his tongue enter my folds. "F..FUCK ME OH GOD" I stuttered
"Matt, I'm gonna cum if you keep that up"
"That's the goal, I'm gonna push you to your limits tonight Ali"
He slides in two fingers to help widden me. I moan loudly, "oh yes right there"
Matt chuckles, he knows he has me. With his two fingers slowly massaging my walls, he starts sucking on my swollen bud. "OOOOOHHHHH" I scream "baby I'm close" as he increases his speed. I hear his moans, "That's right Ali, cum for me so I can taste all of you"
"Oh Matt, right there...faster....harder oh god yes I can feel it coming," I fisted my fingers into his hair and grip the bed tight, "OOOOOOOHHHHHH MMMMAAAATTTT!" I screamed. As I came Matt dives between my legs diging his tongue in my folds sucking and lapping up every juice that I release.
"Fucking beautiful Ali-kat, your moans and that scream, damn baby I came just listening and watching you and just as I thought, you taste amazingly wonderful, but we aren't done yet Ali-kat"
Coming down from the high with heavy panting and focus in check I stare at those lustful eyes. "Ready for round 2?"

Matt's POV

I claimed her lips once more. "So beautiful baby" I say between kisses. I feel her start to wiggle, gripping my dick in her soft hands, she smiles mischievously, "Your turn." I hiss at her grasp, "Ali." She wraps her legs and rolls us over. Now she's in control, and I'm loving every minute of it. Soft, smooth strokes radiate heat through my body. "Ali-kat" I moaned. I hear a small seductive giggle break the silence of heavy breath.
"Now who's got who?" I release a low gutteral growl from my chest. "Ali, your plessure put me over the top I may not last long" I say
"Don't worry, it's alomst time"
"time for what baby?" I asked
She whispers, "For you to feel me from the inside." She seductively said suckling my ear. My eyes shot open, I turned to see Ali's eyes, lustful and seductive. "God baby, that look, quit before I cum now."
She sucked softly down my neck, catching my nipple, I felt a tug sending electric waves throughout my body and I quiver under her touch. "F..FUCK ALI" moaning loudly. She continues to trace my lines with the tip of her tongue down to my shaft. Suckling along the big vein. "Damn it Ali, that feels amazing" pre cum erupted from my tip. Grasping my hard, twitchy shaft, she licks me dry.
"FUCK Ali" as I try not to move my hips. "Mmmmm, you taste so sweet babe" she whispers. Her nails scratch down my chest. "Oh god, fuck me right now Ali"
"tsk tsk tsk, you wait like I have too"
"Fuck this is torture" I breathed out as she put me in her mouth. "FUCK" I moaned loudly.
I look down and watch her every mouth muscle work my dick like it was a popsicle. I grabbed the back of her head in one hand and the bed in the other.
She slowly increases her speed as I hear that suckling spit drip down my balls, watching and feeling her head bob up and down. Suddenly tingles erupted down my thighs. She gently Mesaages my balls with her fingers. "DAMN IT ALI, that feels so good I'm about to cum baby!" I trail off in a whisper. "Cum for me Matt" a soft seductive voice rings in my ears. "Cum hard baby". I looked down, eye to eye, tears threatened to fall as I witness the most beautiful site in my existence.
Ali sucking me, vibrated moans coming from her, as she is not only getting me off but she's fingering herslf to get off.
"Fucking hell Ali, right there....oh god faster...yeah baby...FUCK!" I screamed releasing string after string of cum. Watching her swallow every last drop, moaning at her own release dripping down her arm onto my leg. I grab her and bring her face to face.
"My lioness" I said in heavy breath "My god Ali that was amazing, beautiful, electrifying and fuck I want to see that again, where did you learn that babe?" Shyly, turning red she says,
"I've dreamed about it ever since I can remember, I've always wanted to try it"
"Oh Ali-kat, god I love you so much" inbetween kisses
"And I love you too...um Matt?"
"Hhhhmmm"
"How about a glass of champagne and round 3?"
"Fuck you ain't gotta tell me twice" I said with a grin.