The note

Ali's POV
Present
5 months later
Things have been going great for me and my kids, a lot better. Chase has taken the role big brother and son to whole new level. He's keeping Skyler in line for me and helping more around the house. My little boy is growing into a fine man. Reminds me of Matt in so many ways. Today has gone pretty well for a Wednesday, I got up well rested, Matt grabbed us our favorite muffins and coffee from the shop around the corner and walked to work with me. "So butterfly, can we have another sexcapade soon or do I just need to bend you over your desk and fuck you blind?", "MATT!", "What? I was just asking." Matt said into my ear as we walked into work. Always knows how to make me smile, 'fucking retard I swear' I thought. Getting to my desk there is a card with my name. "What is this, wonder who it's from?" I said to myself. Opening the card it was a pretty butterfly on the front just like my tattoo. I opened the card and it read, 'ALI, Ive been watching you. You keep me on my toes when you don't know it. I need a favor from you as my one and only marketing director and photographer! I want you in my office ASAP! Yours truly, Tyson
"Fuck, Fucking Tyson!" Matt here me and peeked his head around the corner. "Everything ok babe?", "Yeah I think so", "you think so?....What's that?", "Thats Just it Matt...It's from Tyson...TYSON, OUR BOSS, HELL THE FUCKING BOSS!" "Calm down angel, what's it say?", "Says he want to see me, in his office ASAP", "oh, well go see what he fucking wants then, you can't keep him waiting", "Shit, right..." I scatter to gather things, mainly notebook and pen. "Ugh, why do I need to be disorganized today of all days!", "Hey calm down babe, you'll be fine, promise, him wanting to see you is a good thing, you haven't even seen him in almost a year remember?", "Yeah I remember it was for that raise." 'Maybe that's what he wants to see me for again', I thought. I must have had a blank expression of my face cause Matt's snapping at me. "Babe, hello....ALISSON!...Yo earth to Ali-Kat...Jesus..,BUTTERFLY!", "HUH, Yeah, what...oh right shit fuck ok I'm going, thanks.", "no problem" I was waiting in the elevator with a code in my hands. I was nervous as fuck. 'I can do this, I got this, come on bitch you don't know what he wants, suck it up now', I gave myself a pep talk until I herd a voice, "passcode please", I looked at the little screen on the left of the door. "Passcode please", 'shit...right, ok put the code in and press enter'. I did as the note told and the doors opened to a very wide open office. Ceiling to floors glass window office, looking at all of New York, a 360 view. "Damn!", "Excuse me?" I herd the most mesmerizing, sexiest voice. "Sorry boss it's just beautiful.", "It's alright Ali, it is a lot to take in..please take a moment..I love it up here, it's my secret getaway, our secret!" He winked at me. In the sun rays reflecting around Tyson, he was a Greek god standing there looking out the window. Tyson, the most eligible bachelor in New York..Feared by any and all, a hard ass, stubborn, ruthless, a don't play by the rules kind of guy; but a god with very large arm muscles, thick muscular legs, brown hair shaved short, hard chiseled jaw, nice sun kissed tan like he's in the sun all day. Eyes, fuck where do I start...those eyes could kill, they were a swirl of green and blue, like the ocean...I find I get lost in his stare. One look from him would have anybody run, but not me...I want more...I want to be taken away to places I've never been in those eyes. Every time I see him I want to touch him. I want to run my hands along that smooth silk skin, run my nails along that sculpted back. I felt a pull towards him every time I see him. My legs had a mind of their own walking me toward him, right next to him. With out saying a word, he moved his arm around my waist, placing his hand on my thigh. A chill of electricity ran through my body, I didn't flinch, I enjoyed that feeling. We didn't say a word to each other for 10 minutes, just standing together at the window watching the world work. "Right" Tyson said clicking me out of stupor. He pulled his hand away from me and I felt cold, like I was missing something. "Let's get down to business shall we, please have a seat Ali." I watched him move stealthy as a cat, stalking its prey. Like a king on his throne, Tyson sat, rigid, proud and sexy. I took a seat across his solid oak desk. "So, boss, what did you want to see me about?" We had a stare off. One look in those eyes and I was hooked on his every word, I felt safe. With out braking our stare down he spoke, "oh, so the reason I asked you here...truth Ali, I've been watching you and your work you do for my company..I'm impressed and amazed how good you keep up the companies image, which is why I'm asking you to take a small break and help me with a personal project.", "ok, what'd you have in mind sir." His hands, that were settled on his desk curled into a fist, knuckles going white, I thought I saw lust, desire, and longing flash into his eyes. "Call me Tyson please", "ok Tyson it is ", "I have been asked to have my own page in people magazine and I want you to do everything from the photos to the article and make the page.", "Si...Tyson, why me?" I almost said sir but stoped myself. "Because Ali you are the best, I only want the best, and I trust you with my shit." He was hard, stone cold, and scary as fuck...but something inside told me that he needed a woman in his life and right now it was me. "Tyson, not gonna lie my brain says no", "But...look if you are worried about the pay then I'll double your pay for your help, but I need you with me for one week every waking moment, you'll move in my guest room temporarily.", "Are you kidding me, Tyson I have my kids to worry about, it's not like I can drop everything.", "I'll find someone to.." I held up a hand to stop him. "Can I think about it?", "You have 24 hours then get back to me, but Ali, I need you please." With a pleading look like that I had already decided.

Chase's POV

"MOM, for real, that's great, are you gonna take it?", "I don't know chase, it's a big deal, plus what am I gonna do with you two, what about getting Skyler back and forth?", "Mom, can it, I'll take care of Skyler and plus you know Matt will be here too" I told mom. I walked over to her and held her hand with a firm grip. "Mom seriously, take the job, it's more money it's only a week and you are always a phone call away, plus you are just on the other side of town." "I still don't know", "Here let me try"
Matt said walking up to me. "OUCH, fuck Matt what was that for?" Matt hit my upside the head. Rubbing that spot matt says, "Someone has to knock sense into you and clearly chase, you aren't gonna do it." Matt said laughing, "seriously Ali-Kat take the damn job, you know you want to and I'll be here to help...it's only a week, what could happen", "MATT...take that back right now!", "Fine...I take it back...but really Ali, take it!" Mom was flipping out, about what I didn't know but it was the greatest opportunity for mom and I'd back her up anytime. I loved mom and this would be good for her like a mini vacation and she needed one. "Mom..." she stoped me from talking. "Chase I'm going to except his offer and
I'm only doing this for you and Sky.", "No mom do it for you too.", "ok fine, for everyone." And that ladies and gentlemen is how good I am at convincing people. I win and mom gets a mini vacation, plus it'll give me a chance to have alone time with Kayla. I wanted Kayla, she reminds me of mom and what I want I get!