Planning

Matt's POV

Present day

"Come my Ali-kat or we're going to be late"
With a low growl, she obliged. We were walking through the park when she asked me, "Hey what's going on in that crazy head of yours, huh?"
"You" I replied
"Oh yeah, like what about me has you making a face like that?" She giggled
"Just remembering our first time together"
"Oh"
All of a sudden it got quiet. We walked arm in arm leisurely through the park.
"You thinking about that night too" I broke the silence
"Yeah, and it was wonderful Matt, thank you." As she squeezed my arm lightly
"I aim to please baby" smiling down at her with the cheesiest grin I could muster
"Matt you're and idiot sometimes but I love you all the same" she said laughing
"I love you too Ali-kat" as I leaned down giving her butterfly kisses on her forehead.

Flashback

It was our 16th birthday, Saturday May 27th, the summer we turned freshman. School had let out yesterday and our middle school status changed, it was a big deal for our parents. They wanted to throw us a party to commemorate everything into one but we opted out for a special date night just the two of us. We both got cars for our birthday gifts from our parents. What possess our moms to get us matching cars was a baffle on its own.
We both received Chevy Malibu's with mine being a swirl of blues and Ali's was sparkling green. Ali wanted to take out one of the cars on our date but I made other plans with the help of mine and Ali's dad. I rented a limo for the night, and a romantic dinner under the stars on a boat. Little did our dads know I planned something more after dinner.
I told Ali she needed to dress up for her special birthday gift from me. All too excited she went and had a girls day with the moms. As I made sure things were good to go for the reservations. I made the drive and fairy ride over to the cabin may parents bought 3 years ago. I had my buddy Dylan help me out on this one. We got to the cabin around lunch time, grabbed a bite from the local diner, ran into the flower shop, grabbed everything we needed for a romantic evening for Ali and I.

"Man you really love her don't you" Dylan asked
"Yeah I do, I mean we've been together now for what 3 years and I want her to feel all the love I have for her"
"You sappy fuck" Dylan laughed
"Hey I may be sappy but just think I will be getting mine before you get yours" I chocked out laughing
"Fuck off bro, I'll get mine before school starts just wait"
"Yeah, well just make sure it's good" I laughed
"Oh it will be, Tina and I have it all planned"
"Fuck and you call me sappy, sappy my ass bro" I said
"Bro moment of truth, let's run through the checklist" Dylan said
"Got it"
"Condoms"
"Check"
"Candles"
"Check"
"Lighter"
"Check"
"Roses and petals"
"Check"
"Soft music"
"Check"
"Last but not least the champagne"
"In ice already bro"
"Nice" as we pumped our fists together
"Now let's make this into a night you won't forget" Dylan added
"Cool, yo Dylan grab the silk sheets and velvet comforter outta the closet, it is a special occasion after all." I said with a mischievous grin
"On it man" as he rolled is eyes and grabbed the bed set.
From that point on Dylan and I made a night just for Ali, my Ali-Kat. Our parents already knew where we would be for the night and they didn't mind as long as we were carful and responsible. Yeah well we will be to an extent.