Packing night

Present Day
Ali's POV

As any normal day would go, Matt and I walked our way to work peacefully reminiscing about old times. Today was an anniversary of events that I wish I could forget, but no such luck after all these years. I'm happy that Matt's been with me through it all and most nights I feel so bad that I have put him through so much. But like a man he has stuck by my side through it all. I have never in my life been more insecure. I always feel like a part of me is missing, like I am not wanted. Some days I wonder if I have 'I'm vulnerable, weak, bruised, broken, go ahead fuck me' tattooed on my forehead. Other days I spend my nights crying myself to sleep or having nightmares about those nights. On really bad nights I wake up screaming and my son is the first to run in and hold me fallowed by my daughter who sleeps with me and holds me all night. My kids are so young but are so grown up it makes me sad that they have to put up with a mom who's got a dark depressed past. Though they've grown up and learned to cope with the biggest help from Matt. 17 years ago on our annual junior year camping trip back in high school things took a turn for the worst.

Flashback
Matt and I stayed up most of the night packing for the schools annual week long camping trip. We were stoked and on an adrenaline rush. I had Matt on speakerphone checking down the list making sure we had everything.
"Ok Matt I think we have it all, are you set?"
"Yup I got all the shit I need in one pack"
"Please tell me you packed your boxers and aren't going commando the whole time"
"Why would I need my boxers babe it'll make for easier access for when we get feisty in the woods"
"Oh for fucks sake Matt really"
"Hey you know me better than anyone, plus I wondered what kind of kinky shit you packed for me"
"Oh, I didn't think I needed anything kinky since we are outside, in the woods, with a group of other people and it'll be cold"
"Don't worry Ali-Kat I'll keep you warm"
"Yeah Yeah, but I did shop with mom today and got a new suit"
I hear Matt rushing around his room, zippers to bags being zipped.
"Let me grab my shit and pack up the car I'll be there in 20 min"
"Oh no you ain't seeing the suit till we reach the falls"
"Damn I thought I had a chance"
Laughing at the though of Matt rushing over to catch a glimpse of my suit was hilarious.
"You'll see it soon enough big guy just pull back on the reins a bit"
"Yeah Yeah, I just got the car packed be there in 5 baby make sure your shit is ready so we can pack up the car tonight, so have extra time in the morning, I love you Ali"
"I love you too Matt see ya in 5"
We hang up, I grab my pack, tent and air mattress setting everything by the door when Matt walks in, "Now that's a site to stare at all day." As I'm bent over placing my stuff on the staircase, Matt walks up behind me grabs my waist and pulls me to him. "Agh Matt, let me finish zipping shit up before you get me started!" I chided him. Hands up in defense, "Fine but that ass will be mine either way" he said wiggling his brows. He reaches over places a soft chastised kiss on my forehead and grabs bags. "I'll pack up the car, you finish up then we'll catch that movie you wanted to watch, love you babygirl"
"Love you too, meet ya upstairs?" I said, "You know it," Matt said grinning from ear to ear
As Matt finishes packing the car, I run upstairs to get ready for bed. I grab my sexy number I got today while shopping with mom, and put in on. I rushed to get under the covers, as it's a surprise for Matt, turn the down the lights and grab my remote to find the movie. Just as it's starting Matt walks in, "aw look you're so cute all cuddled up in under those covers but look out I'm jumping on the other side"
"Oh no, no Matt bombs tonight, we need rest for the long hike tomorrow"
"Fine" as he makes the cutest pouty face ever
He climbs into bed, pulls the covers back and curls me into his arms. "Whoa, what do we have here" I hide my red face in his chest. "Baby let me see my sexy momma in this new piece, did you get just for me?"
"Yeah, I figured sense we will be in the woods and I sure as hell ain't wearing shit like this out there, that this would be nice before we go, you like it?"
"Babe I love it, OOO sexy snap shot for my background?"
"Ugh not your background, I don't want the guys seeing this dingus"
"Fine for my album then" he said pouting
Giggling I said, "you know you don't need a pic of me every time I get new lingerie"
"Oh yes I do, I love everything about you plus it adds to my daydreams when I'm away from you"
"Aww your so cute when you're sappy"
"Who me, sappy, fuck no, just a secret hopeless romantic, plus I'm giving you 2 minutes before
I take that off with my teeth and ravish you till dawn, cause babe I'm hard as a rock just looking at the beauty in front of me"
"Oh my god Matt, seriously, that is the cheesiest thing you have ever said, but I loved every word" as I grab him by the neck and kiss him with every emotion I feel. "Fuck the movie, I'm taking you right now babe" as he kisses and lightly touches every curve down my body. "Fine you win tonight, I've got a few more tricks up my sleeves", I said grinning "fuck Ali stop teasing and come here". We ravish in each other's bodies well into the night before we finally pass out from exhaustion.