The falls

Ali's POV
Present day
I'm sitting in my office trying to keep my mind off of the bad, when Matt pops his head around the corner, "hey beautiful, you ok?"
"Yeah just trying not to break down today, but it's hard when I'm looking at these photos"
"Hey I'm here, you'll be okay, come take a break and grab some coffee"
"No I'm ok thanks though"
"OH no you don't, you are taking that break and grabbing coffee"
"Fine, but 10 minutes Matt, I'm swamped today"
"I know, I know"
As Matt and I enter the elevator, I can't help but remember that day...

Flashback
Day 3 of our camping trip and there is going to be a big party tonight at the falls. "Ok Matt in the past 2 days we have hiked up and down the mountain, found the falls, and went horse back riding, what else do you want to do"
"Well today I want to go swimming at the falls" Matt says wiggling his eye brows "I want to see the new suit finally, plus my ass and body are still sore from riding that horse"
Laughing I said, "Oh but you looked damn good riding that big guy, plus I think he got the best of you when he took off and the look on your face priceless" I said doubled over at this point laughing hard
"Ha ha very funny, at least I had some control, plus I beat you to the falls" he said sticking his tongue out at me
"Hey you just wait payback is a bitch mister"
"Oh yeah, what kind of payback do you have in mind?"
"You'll have to wait and see, I'm gonna go change"
"I coming to change with you"
"No you're not this is part of the payback, you'll have to wait till we reach the falls"
"Really babe, why gotta tease me like that"
"Cause it'll all be worth it"
"Fine, I'll go see what the guys are up too"
"See you in a bit, love you"
"Yeah love you too babe"
I head back to the tent to go change into my two piece suit. It's sparkling emerald green halter top with a skirt bottom. I'm still self conscious on how fat I am and yet still surprised by how one of the most hottest guys in school is mine. I get the dirty looks and bullied from all the barbies in school, Matt's usually there to keep them in line but most days I just want to curl in a corner and cry. When I get done dressing I put my clothes back  on and go on a search for Matt. Sure enough he's horsing around with Dylan and the gang. Dylan sees me coming first and starts to show off. "Yo bro, go long" said Taylor "I got you" both Matt and Dylan said at the same time. As I'm walking closer Taylor releases the football and Matt goes to catch it while Dylan purposely runs into me and grabs my boobs catching me before I fall to the ground. I let out a small scream, " Dylan, what the fuck!" All the guys burst out laughing but Matt is pissed. "Yo bro off my girl!" Dylan throws his hands up in surrender, "sorry bro thought I was going for the ball."
"Yeah fucking right man, like that's wasn't intentional"
"Sorry bro won't happen again"
"Don't apologize to me dude, she's the one who's got shit up her sleeve for payback"
"Fuck, sorry Ali I didn't mean anything by it"
"You know Dylan if you wanted a feel all you had to do was ask!"
"Hay babygirl, no way would I approve, those are mine and mine alone!"
"All the more for payback," I whisper in Matt's ear. As Matt gets a big grin across his face Dylan frowns, "what are y'all playin at"
"Oh nothing," as I walk up to Dylan and get face to face running my nails up and down his chiseled chest. "Hey now, fuck me Ali that's not fair"
"Oh it's not, but I think it is, you grab me so I grab you," as I get right up to his ear and whisper "but don't think twice about having me ,"as I grab his cock in my hand squeeze lightly.
"Damn it Ali, Fine you win this round, but Matt put a leash on her will ya," Dylan says with a hiss and a semi, "or she's going to get it"
"Naw bro, That's all her, I'm just the only one who can handle and tame the lioness" Matt says wrapping his arms around my waist kissing down my neck. "Plus I don't think you could handle her!"
"Ouch low blow bro"
"Hey I speak truth"
"Ight ight, go have some fun and wrap up bro meet ya at the falls in a few." Dylan said giving Matt the 'guys hand shake.' As I start making my way to the trail Matt runs after me grabs me by the waist and twirling me around carrying me onto the trail, I laugh and scream at his gesture. "Ok Matt put me down"
"And what if I just want to hold you?"
"You can hold me all you want at the falls"
"Fine, but your mine babe"
"Yup all yours sweet cheeks" as I grab his ass and start running. Matt chases after me and catches up quick gabbing my hand spinning me around and kissing me hard. "Oh that's it babe you're gonna get it"
"Oh yeah, how?"
"In as many ways as we can" Matt says grinning. I slap hi on the shoulder and grab his hand as we make our way to the falls. When we arrive it's a beautiful sight to see. The waters are crystal clear blue with a tint of green, the water falls gracefully down the 50 foot wall of rock with bright grassy green banks. Most of the group is already there jumping off the falls and swimming around playing, while the others are setting up for the bone fire. I'm standing by the bank when Matt comes up behind me wrapping his arms around my waist swaying back and forth. "Its beautiful ain't it?" I said, "not as beautiful at my baby"
"Cheesy" I say sarcastically "you ready for a dip, I'm burning up?"
"Yeah, it'll be nice to cool down"
I watch Matt undress to his trunks every muscle in his chiseled chest ripples with every movement he makes, as he catches me starring, "Like the view?" He asks, "more than you know mr. cocky" he laughs and dives into the water. I'm undressing when I catch Matt starring at me waiting. "Wow Ali I didn't think you could get more gorgeous, that suit is about to come off!" Matt said treading water. "Ha ha very funny, is it cold?"
"Not to bad, get in here before I come get you and jump you!" Matt said "okay okay" I dive in coming up next to Matt who wraps my legs around his waist for me to feel how hard he is already. "You know it's going to be hard to do anything with everyone around"
"No it won't, I did my research when we were here last, plus it will be exciting to have some fun knowing we could be interrupted at any moment!"
"Oh and where is this so called spot"
"Come I have a few places to show you" Matt swims us closer to the falls where there is a cave hidden behind the running water. "Oh Matt it's beautiful in here"
"I know now come here," Matt takes my hand and leads me further into the cave where it gets darker and darker, "Ugh Matt I'm having trouble seeing"
"Not much further babe, just fallow me"
As I'm looking down Matt stops abruptly and I walk right into his back. "Oaf Matt why did you st...." I stop mid sentence and look at the sight before me. There is a small whole in the ground  glowing with steamy water. "Oh my god Matt when did you find this?"
"Well if we keep walking we'll end up on the trail on the other side"
"Oh, well I'm going for a dip to relax, coming?"
"You ain't gotta tell me twice babe!"
Matt takes my hand and we slowly assented into the hot glowing water. Matt finds the ledge and sits down wrapping me around him. "This feels so good"
"I know what should feel even better, how bout round one?" As Matt slowly kisses my neck, chest and back up to my ear he whispers, "cum with me Ali-Kat?" I moan softly scratching my nails down his chiseled chest to his rock hard long dick. "Fuck Ali, you feel what you do to me" Matt moans back. I pull at his trunks as he pulls at my bottoms, "fuck Ali, I need you right now, I want to feel you" as he takes two fingers and slowly opens my folds rubbing my swollen nub, "Damn Ali your dripping already"
"See what you do to me Matt Oh god baby, take me right now, I'm so wet for you." Matt uses his fingers first, faster and harder, rubbing my nub vigorously while I'm moaning into his neck trying to hold on going limp from the thrill of his touch, as I run my nails down to his hardness and start stroking him in return, "oh god Ali that feels so good, cum for me Ali-Kat, cum for me hard" he moans
"Oh Matt...fuck...oh my goddess that feels so good, cum with me?"
"Oh Ali...fuck...I'm close...I can feel you getting close too baby, tighter for me"
"Fuck me Matt, faster, I'm so close...."
"Me too Ali, I'm about to release, fuck Ali, faster for me, rub me..."
"OOOOHHH GOOODDDD!" As we released together.
"That's it right there keep cumin for me, release it all Ali-Kat, damn that felt good"
"Oh fuck, ok if you don't stop I'm gonna be dry before round two" Matt laughs softly into my neck. "But that's just the beginning of round one babe and damn that was hot, oh it felt so good, I need you right now I want to be inside you"
"Already, we just released, I'm still coming down"
"Feel me Ali, I can't get enough of you, I want you to still be in the high when I take you" as I'm coming down he thrusts inside of me holding me in place for a minute moaning out, "oh god Ali, rock with me baby"
"Fuck me, right now Matt, oh god that feels so good"
"Oh god baby, right there, ride me hard, nope fuck this" as Matt spins us around and pushes me against the rock ramming me hard. "Oh god Matt faster, I'm almost there"
"Me too Ali" as we both moan out in pure bliss "I'm not letting go this time Ali, I won't pull out" as if on cue I wrap my legs tight around Matt's waist, "then don't, explode in pure bliss with me Matt, cum with me...fuck that's the spot, cum for me hard, oh god Matt release for me now!" I say panting with bated breath
"Oh Ali...wait for me almost there....OH GOD BABY...I didn't think it was possible to see stars but baby girl you are the only one to ever make me see pure bliss. As Matt and I release together we both come down from our highs and decided it was time to meet up with the others.