Chapter 10 : Stupid Accidents

Spencer's POV

* Friday morning *

Yesssssss! I thought to myself it's officially the last day of the week. I also remembered I have cheerleading tryouts today so I quickly got up, showered and got changed. I wore a grey/blue coloured long sleeved jumper since it was pretty windy when I looked out my window. I popped my hair up into a ponytail and applied some mascara and gloss. After I packed my cheer outfit in my bag and went downstairs.

I thought about what Yvonne said yesterday. 'Your going to regret that'. The words rang through my head. What if she did try and hurt me? I mean my parents aren't even home so if she wanted to she could easily do it. Or maybe she wants to embarrass me in front of the whole school so I'll have to move somewhere else again.

I shook the thought out of my head and checked my phone. There was one message there from my mum.

Mum : Hey Spencer, how are you?          Hope your enjoying Rosewood high so far! Missing you loads ❤️

I smiled at her text. I hate to admit it but I hate being alone. It makes me feel so lonely and scared all the time I guess. I decided to reply back.

Me : Hey mum, I'm fine. Rosewood high is amazing! Missing you lots too 💗

I put my phone on the kitchen island and starting making myself some breakfast. I decided to make some porridge. It doesn't taste the best I know but I needed as much energy as possible for cheer.

I drank my daily dose of coffee messages Emily to come over to my house. Within a few minutes I heard a knock on the door. I opened it to find Emily completely soaked.

'You'd think there wouldn't be this much rain during summer' she said waking into the kitchen. I got her a towel so she could dry herself.

'So how are we getting to school in this weather?' I asked. There was no way we would make it through the pouring rain and strong wind.

'Hanna said that Caleb's giving her a ride' Emily said. 'I could ask if they could pick us up'.

'Good idea' I said. Emily then phoned Hanna. I hoped Caleb's friends wouldn't be there because I feel like I look pretty strange in my jumper. Emily then put down her phone and looked towards me.

'She said they'll be here in 5 minutes' she said.

'Okay that's fine' I replied. I got all my stuff together and also got an umbrella and rain coat just in case. Me and Emily talked for a few minutes but then heard a car pull up. We braced ourselves and went outside.

The rain was pouring down heavily and the wind was strong enough to blow someone away. I'm surprised school is still on even in this horrible weather. We ran to the car and got inside.

'Hey guys' Hanna said. She was sitting in the seat next to Caleb at the front. She seemed really cheerful even with this weather.

'Hey Han' me and Emily replied.

'Crazy weather right?' I asked. 'And plus we have cheer tryouts today'.

'I know' Hanna said. 'They'll probably reschedule them for Monday'.

'Yeah' I said. Caleb was quiet the entire time. I guess he felt awkward being around so many girls since he's not like the other guys.

Once he pulled up at the school me and Emily thanked him and went inside the school. I seen Toby and his mates standing beside the lockers. I'm guessing they were waiting for Caleb. Thankfully my locker was at the end of the corridor so I wouldn't have to awkwardly ask them to move. Damn this was gonna be a long day.

* Friday class before lunch *

I am sitting in maths impatiently waiting for the bell to ring. All I can hear is Mr Smiths muffled voice in the background. For some reason I was super hungry today. Omg only a minute left.

3,2,1 RINGGGGGGGG

Thank god I thought to myself as I fast walked out of the classroom. I noticed a bunch of girls crowded around the wall which the cheerleading poster was. I waited for them to leave and noticed that you had to sign up for it. Shit! Me and Hanna didn't know you were supposed to sign up. It said it needed to be signed before Friday. Great now I have no chance of getting into the cheer team.

I thought I would go and try to find Hanna to let her know the bad news. There was so many people in the corridors it was impossible to get through the crowd. Eventually I got to the end and ran to the entrance of the cafeteria. I could see Hanna either Caleb in the distance.

Suddenly someone walked in front of me and I felt myself fall onto them. I blinked a couple of times and then realised who it was.

—————————————————————

Oooooh it's a cliffhanger ❤️

Did you guys enjoy this chapter ❤️

So who do you think Spencer ran into ❤️

Maybe it was one of her friends, one of the mean girls or the popular boys ❤️

Stay tuned to find out ❤️

Aim for next chapter is 4 comments, hopefully we can reach it quickly ❤️

You can comment ideas for the story, your opinion, what do you think will happen next or absolutely anything ❤️

Also don't forget to vote/follow/share ❤️

WE OFFICIALLY HAVE 100 READS !

Thank you so much for all the support I've gotten on this fanfiction it really means a lot ❤️

I am super busy with school and extra curricular activities but I always try and make time to update for you guys ❤️

Until next time ❤️

- L❤️