Chapter 11 : Simply Luck

Toby's POV

* Friday during lunch *

Finally lunch I thought to myself. I have literally been waiting for this moment. I walked through the busy corridors hoping to get to my friends quick. I swear Yvonne better not come to our table today. Everyone's saying we should date because I'm the most popular guy and she's the most popular girl. I know she's known as the school hottie and everything but she's really not my type.

Suddenly I am knocked out of my thoughts. I mean literally knocked to the ground. I put my hand up to my head and groan in pain. I open my eyes to reveal the most stunning girl I have ever seen.

She was blinking her eyes most likely to regain her vision. She had chestnut brown coloured hair and olive skin. Her brown orbs looked into my blue eyes and it was like the world had stopped. As if it was just us.

She suddenly realised what had happened and got up.

'Omg I am so sorry' she said. Her voice was soft and gentle. She offered me her hand to help me up. 'I wasn't looking where I was going and was in a rush to ..'.

'No problem' I said interrupting her. She still seemed shocked by what had just happened. Guessing from her reaction I was pretty certain she knew who I was. 'Don't worry about it' I said calmly. I didn't want her to feel scared or nervous around me.

'Let me help you' she said offering to lend me a hand in picking up my things. There was only a few notebooks lying on the ground since not much had fallen out of my bag.

'So are you new here?' I asked trying to make conversation. 'I'm pretty sure I haven't seen you around before'. She handed me my notebook and smiled. 

'Yeah I moved here on Monday' she spoke.

'I see' I replied. 'Thanks for the help' I said returning the smile.

'No problem' she said. 'I'll guess see you later' she said staring at me with her gorgeous eyes. Damn, how is she so beautiful! I've always admitted that I don't need a woman in my life and the hottest girl I have ever seen walks into the school. I mean she was wearing a jumper and all but she was still so sexy.

'Yeah see you' I replied watching her walk away to her table. I don't know what it was but something about her just made me want to get to know her better.

—————————————————————

Spencer's POV

* Friday lunch *

Omg what the hell just happened! I just knocked over the most popular guy at school, who may I add have a crazy crush on! I did not think that's how we would have our first conversation. I messed up real good. Honestly Spencer you can't do anything right.

I was so concentrated in my thoughts that I didn't realise that I had approached the table which the girls were sitting at. It seemed like Hanna had joined them whilst I was dealing with my little incident.

'Hanna' I said breathlessly. It seemed as though I had ran to the table instead of walked. 'I've been looking for you everywhere' I said sitting down at the empty chair at the table.

'Yeah what's up Spence' she asked. It seemed as though none of the girls had seen what had just occurred with me and Toby which was good. I would tell them once the time was right. I am seriously hoping not that many people seen me run into Toby otherwise it will be the talk of the school.

'We needed to sign up for cheer tryouts' I said sadly. 'And it had to be done before today'.

'Relax Spence' she said annoyingly. 'I signed our names up yesterday'.

'Omg and you didn't tell me?' I said angrily. 'I have been panicking looking for you everywhere thinking we won't be able to try out anymore!'.

'Easy Spencer' Emily spoke up. 'What's going on with you'.

'Sorry Guys' I said shyly. 'I may have had a little encounter with Toby that's making me act this way'.

'Omg why were you speaking to Toby?' Aria asked enthusiastically.

'It wasn't really talking' I began. 'I more like knocked him over whilst I was looking for Hanna' I said putting my face in my hands.

'You what!' Hanna practically shouted.

'Shhhh you don't want to tell the whole cafeteria' I warned her.

'I'm sure it wasn't that bad' Emily said. 'Toby's a nice guy we used to be friends'.

'I know he seems nice but that doesn't mean me running into him was okay' I said with a sigh. 'I embarrassed myself bad in front of the most popular guy at school'.

'Don't worry about it Spence' Aria said. ' Toby's not one to judge you for one mistake'.

'Yeah Aria's right' Hanna spoke. 'He may be popular and attractive and all but he has a big heart, I'm sure you accidentally knocking him over isn't going to change what he thought of you'.

'Yeah I hope not' I said. 'But you'll have to agree that it wasn't the best first impression'.

'Yeah that's true' Emily said taking a sip of her water.

'Spencer don't mind me asking but why did you care so much about what Toby thought of you?' Aria asked. 'I mean usually you wouldn't care'.

Shit I thought to myself. I may have given too much away to the girls. I have no choice now but to tell them my incredibly strong feelings for the most gorgeous guy at school. And I guess they all trusted me with their secrets so I'm confident that I can trust them in return.

'Well I may have been keeping this a secret for a while but I have a huge crush on Toby' I spoke sheepishly.

'Aww Spence' they all said in unison.

'Don't get your hopes up' I said with a small sigh. 'It's not like I have a chance against the schools hottie' I said referring to Yvonne.

'Spence Toby hates Yvonne' Emily said. 'Everyone knows that'.

'Yeah but she's just so perfect you know' I replied. 'Her hair, body, clothes, just everything is ... perfect'.

'Spencer you are too' Hanna said. 'You are way prettier, hotter, smarter, friendlier than Yvonne will ever be'. Her words brought tears to my eyes. These girls are the best.

'Thanks guys' I said with a small laugh. 'I don't know what I'd do without even one of you'.

'Well you'll never have to know' Emily said showing an all teeth smile. We talked about how our day was and decided to drop the subject. These girls are literally my world.

—————————————————————

Hey guys sooooo it was Toby ❤️

Also what did you think of Toby's POV ❤️

Let me know if you'd prefer me to stick to only Spencer ❤️

Sorry for the late update I had school and just got time to write this chapter now because it's the weekend ❤️

Spencer admits to her friends her feelings for Toby ❤️

I have a lot of very fun things planned for the next couple of chapters so please stay tuned ❤️

Your aim is 3 comments until the next chapter but they all have to be from different people ❤️

Let's see how quick we can reach our goal ❤️

Please comment/vote/share/follow ❤️

Hopefully I can get the next chapter up quick because I'm super excited to see your reactions ❤️

Comment what you think is going to happen next or what you think of the fanfiction so far ❤️

I would love it if you could share this fanfiction to whoever you know, whether it's on social media or in real life I'd be so grateful ❤️

Lots of love ❤️

- L❤️