☆GAY INTENSIFIES☆

Lindsey back to awaken me, her usually cheerful expression seemed a little dampened today. "How are you?" I ask her. She looks at me baffled, as if I had been swapped for a completely new person who is a whole lot less of a dick. "I'm a little bit sad, but okay other than that." She gives me my medication and weakly smiles. "What made your attitude change?" Lindsey asks, looking at me suspiciously. "Well," I think carefully about what I say next. "I...thought it was time for a change." She stares at me for a little longer, and I think she knows that I'm lying. "If you say so." She says with a smile. "Can my door be left open?" I ask before she leaves. "Uh, yup." She leaves it open. "Thanks!" I call down the hall, she turns back and waves, a fake smile plastered on her face. I go off to the showers, and then set off to find Frank.

I find Frank pretty easily, even though I've never really been outside of my room. A random ginger haired girl walks into the room and dabs, doesn't she know that's dead? "Skrrt skrrt my boys!" She yells, making some patients get scared. She sits down with us, quoting her favourite vines. "Um, who are you exactly?" I ask her, she looks me dead in the eyes. "Gracie." She says expressionless, still staring at me. I start to get uncomfortable, as she has been staring at me for some time now. "Gr-gracie, please l-leave Gerard a-alone." Frank says, Gracie backing off immediately, going to sit down at a table. I decide to get breakfast, Frank follows close behind. "So, how are you Frank?" I ask him he smiles. "G-good t-thanks Ge-gerard." I've notice that Frank seems to stutter more when he talks to me, I'm unsure on why though. "H-how a-are y-you?" He asks. "Good thank you Frank." I like saying his name, it feels nice, like it rolls through your mouth and ends with a nice little sound.

After breakfast, I get to spend some more time with Frank, as the others were annoying us a little bit, Gracie kept saying endless vines and sneaking up on people and saying 'When The Night' making them jump out of their skin. We go back to my room, as the door was still open, and sit down on my bed. We talk for a little while, telling each other more about ourselves, growing closer. It felt like only a few minutes, staring into his eyes and smiling, talking about what feels like nothing. I think I may be starting to catch feelings for him.