☆To The Tune Of The Zoe 101 Theme: OoOh☆

I decide the next day to make amends with Gracie, and to apologize for my actions. When Lindsey sees me in the morning, she looks rather shocked. My face hurts a whole lot more this morning. "What happened?!" She asks, looking alarmed. "I did it to myself." I wince as I talk. "Do you want someone to take a look at this?" Lindsey asks, still concerned as fuck. I shake my head. "I'll be alright," I say with a pained smile, "I've survived worse." I say pointing to the scar on my neck. Lindsey sighs and hands Frank and I our pills. "You tell me if it gets worse." I nod, not really saying that it is getting worse.

When I enter the cafeteria, Amelia, Gracie and Loki rush over to my side. "What happened?" I'm surprised that Loki was the first one to say anything today. "Me." I say, wincing as I speak. Gracie and Amelia gasp in unison. "I wanted to say sorry for yesterday Gracie, I'm a crappy person. Can you forgive me?" She nods, and sighs. "Promise that you won't do that again!" She says sadly. "I promise, never ever again." She hugs me, holding me really tightly. I have my pills with breakfast, wincing as the water hits my lips. Frank squeezes my hand under the table, making me smile slightly.

I had a thought at the table this morning. Why were Amelia, Gracie, Frank and Loki in here for? So, I decided to do a little bit of snooping around for myself in Jacquie's office. Luckily she wasn't there today, she isn't here every day. Some days, like today, she took them off. If I could escape here, I would too. Luckily, the file cabinets weren't locked, so I got into them easily. I found Gracie's and went through that. I found out that Gracie was an amazing dancer, and was in the middle of a competiton and she broke down because there were horrible voices telling her terrible things. They had to bring her here, Gracie's dancing dreams ruined. Wow, that sounds tragic, getting shot down while doing something you love. Next, I find Loki's. Apparently they found him in a gutter, on the side of a road, tape on his mouth and wrists. He was speaking gibberish and they had to teach him english all over again. His brain is still scrambled, claiming he's from 'Asguard'. Hmm... Amelia's was next, she was a star student, and a good friend to basically everyone, then she broke, she basically killed someone and wound up in here. My suspicions were confirmed, she does have D.I.D. Last, but not least, was Frank's file. Damn, his is depressing. He tried to end his life, he got put into an induced coma, his parents disowned him because he's gay, and now he's here. After reading the files, I quietly close the drawer and the door, pretending that nothing happend. I still didn't find my file, maybe she just takes it with her.

After looking at the files, I clean myself up, my face hurting like hell, but at least I'm not covered in blood anymore. By the time I had finished, Gracie and Loki had already left, probably hanging out with one another outside. Amelia and Frank were awaiting my return, quietly chatting to themselves. "H-hey." Frank says as I sit down.

"Hey." I say, as he wraps him arm around my shoulder. Amelia smiles and waves, and I wave back. We all sit on the same bench, all in a comforable silence. I didn't see Gracie or Loki while patrolling the scene, I sigh, wondering where they were. "Where were you?" Amelia questions. "I...uhm..." Frank looks concerned. "You c-can tell u-us." Frank stutters. I don't want to say anything, but I don't want them to get suspicious. "I was cleaning my face up." Its not actually a lie, its kind of true. "Oh, okay." Amelia says, looking relieved. Frank gives me a look, I think he can tell that I'm not exactly telling the full truth.

Amelia pulls me away from Frank, taking me to the other side of the table, she thinks that Frank can't hear her. "What's this for, Amelia?" I ask her, she looks at me angrily. "I am not Amelia." I look at her, confused. "My name is Barry." My brain is questioning everything I currently know at this stage. "Okay then.....Barry?" I say, backing away and sitting with Frank, this may take some getting used to.

Later that day, at dinner, Gracie and Loki come back, sitting with us. Our whole squad, together again. "How was your day?" I say as loud as I can, through my now swollen, split lip. "Good." They all say in unison, no-one ellaborating on what actually happened. Time goes by extremely quickly, the lights going out before I even realise what's going on. "Frank," I ask into the darkness. "Y-yeah?" He says, I hear him roll over, the sheets rustling slightly. "Can you sleep with me?" I hear him walk towards my bed, and get in, the sheets rustling once again. I feel safe in his arms, warming up, as it was slightly cold tonight. I fall asleep, opening my eyes into a dream.

Frank rides his bike next to me, looking at me happily. "Can't c-catch me!" He says, speeding off into the distance. "Wait up!" I say, trying to catch up to him. We arrive to an apartment, ditching the bikes outside, and walking into an elevator, and pressing a button to get to the 4th floor. We go down a hall to find that our door is open. "You closed the door, didn't you Frank?" Frank nods. I step inside, calling out a very hesitant 'hello'. I step into the kitchen to see Mikey sitting on the table, a knife in his hand, he turns it around, looking at the blade. He then gets off of the table and starts walking towards Frank, grinning evilly, Frank frowns, balling his fists. "Why are you even here?" Mikey then gets the point of the knife, pointing it at Frank's chest. All the colour drains from Frank's face, and he looks as though he's about to cry, suddenly his tough outer defensive wall has dropped."What would you do if I stabbed him right now?" I step defensively towards Frank. "You wouldn't." Mikey raises his eyebrows and I knew that was the wrong thing to say. "Oh, I would." Mikey grins and Frank mutters a quiet 'please no' before Mikey plunges the knife into his chest, blood going everywhere as he takes it back out of Frank's grounded dead body, flicking onto the roof and slightly onto Mikey's grinning face.

"Your turn." Mikey says somewhat cheerfully, I duck past him and grab the fire poker from the living room, brandishing like a sword in front of me. "Fight me." I say, getting ready to cave his head in, all he does is laugh. "This'll be fun." I wack him across the face, blood pouring down it and his looks changes from happiness to anguish as he lunges at me with the knife, I move out of the way slightly but my leg gets gashed, whcih brings a slight smile back to Mikey's face. I hit him again in the stomach, making him double over and pull my leg, making me fall backwards, hitting my head on the ground and making the firepoker skitter away across the floor. As Mikey regains his strength he kneels down beside me, raising the knife above his head as I make a feble attempt to reach the firepoker before plunging the knife into my chest, the taste of metallic blood building up in my mouth.

I wake up, clutching Frank, gasping for air and trying not to cry. "What ha-happened?" Frank questions, sleepily. "We had escaped, started over in life." my voice begins to tremble, I wanted to escape here more thane ever. "And Mikey broke into our place, killing both of us, we were so happy, and then it ended." He holds me, kissing the top of my head. "I'm h-here, and I al-always will be." I start crying into his chest, he runs his hand through my black, mid-length hair. I wanted to leave, but my fear of Mikey grew with each passing night.