☆I've Forgotten All Of The Chapter Titles Now☆

Frank wakes up slightly earlier, like he did yesterday morning. Watching the sunrise feels like a treat, but in reality, I could've done this anytime that I liked, it just makes everything feel better, watching the sun idly rise into the once dark sky. "Morning beautiful." I whisper into his ear, he shudders slightly and gives me a peck on the lips. Frank smirks. "Morning s-sexy." He ruffles my hair. "Try not to limp too much today." He says, shoving me slightly. "I wont." I say, playfully kissing his nose. How could he be this cute? He's just woken up for fucks sake!

Ray comes in, staring at my neck. "Is that a hickey?" He asks, and I feel my face glow crimson. Ray chuckles, and Frank goes to ask him a question. "Di-did you leave us th-this?" Frank asks, going slightly red. "Though you two could use it." He says, smirking. Ray is such an weirdo, but he seems pretty cool. Why am I blushing so much? He hands us our pills and leaves, not turning back around, closing the door behind him. "Why a-are you blushing so m-much?" Frank asks, looking at me and smirking. "I'm not sure." I say, as we hold hands, walking out of our room and down the long hallway.

We sit together, still holding Frank's hand. Amelia gasps. "Is that a hickey Gerard?!" Gracie walks over to see the bruise on my neck. I cover it up. "Yeah, what's it to yah?" I say, feeling slightly embarrassed. "It just seemed...odd." Amelia says, hesitating. If anyone didn't know we were together by now, they mustn't have seen us at all. "Anyway, wh-whats everyone doing to-today?" Frank says as I take my pills. "Nothing much, probably same as usual." Amelia mutters. Gracie is naruto running around the room, humming a tune that sounds rather familiar. I hope she doesn't get taken away again.

Later, at lunch I get pulled aside by Jacquie. "What-" I start, she immediately cuts me off. "Mikey, he's coming, he found you, hes travelling from another country. Heaps of sightings have been reported in Japan, Russia, and Mikey is only wanting you." I blink, she couldn't be serious, could she? "You have to leave. He'll be here in a few days." No, no, no. "I'm not leaving! I have friends!" I yell, making most of the people here, turning around and staring, but I really don't care. Ray gets ready to hold me back, Frank comes along too. "Just as I start making friends, I get taken away!" Tears sting my eyes, I feel Frank hold my hand beside me and squeeze it sympathetically. "I don't care if Mikey is coming, this time I'll protect everyone! I'll save them....everyone this time." I feel a sharp sting and instantly start feeling drowsy. They're putting me on that stuff Gracie was on. I feel Frank's arms catch me as I fall. Ray must've done it, and to think, I thought he was okay. This seems like the only decent and undisturbed sleep I've had for quite a while

When I wake up, the sun is going down, and I'm restrained tightly in a room that I'd never been in before, I didn't even know that it existed before now. All attempts of getting out were hopeless as I called and screamed for someone to let me out, my cries are useless as I'm guessing that this sterile room is soundproof. I just hope everyone's going to be okay with Mikey coming and me locked up in wherever the fuck this is.

-------

Frank's POV

"He can't see you Frank." Jacquie says, I feel tears forming in my eyes. It looked like a glass wall to us, but to Gerard, it looked like a white, plain, suffocating wall. I can't imagine how terrible he must feel. "Help me, anyone!" He screams, I can hear him start to cry, and that pushes me over the edge. "I'm he-here Gee! I'm here!" I scream, knowing that he probably can't hear me. Ray places a comforting hand on my shoulder. "He'll be okay." Ray says. I feel anger build up, it spills over the edge, causing me to yell at the top of my voice. "Ge-gerard has no clue where h-he is, he's scared and a-alone!" My face is covered in tears, and is bright red in rage. Jacquie gives Ray a nod, and I get dragged into my room, screaming for Ray to let me go. I think Gerard heard me from his isolation room, his voice shaky and he sounds scared. "Frankie! " That's all I heard from him before I get dragged away, into my room. It feels like every once of life that was in this room, had been stripped away. I forgot how sad and lonely it is without him.

I lay on bed and cry, nothing else, just cry tears of hopelessness. Last time I felt like this, I ended up almost killing myself. I didn't want to go back to that, Gerard would be so horribly upset. I sigh at the thought of his beautiful self being trapped and alone in a whitewashed hell. I fall into a broken sleep, waking up in tears, and going to hold Gerard, but crying harder with the realisation that he isn't there.

It seems like forever, but the day brings the light, but not any relief from my aching heart. Lindsey gives me my pills, I take them immediately, before asking how Gerard is. "He missed you, he cried, and called for you, but eventually went to sleep." That hurt, his sadness was affecting me, and I wasn't even near him. "C-can I see h-him?" I ask, hoping that Lindsey says yes. "Certainely." I get escorted by her to Gerards prison cell. He isn't restrained anymore, he looks terrible, his eyes are red and puffy, and his hair and face are drenched with tears. "Oh, m-my poor l-little Gee." I say, getting sadder with every passing second. "Would you like to go in, Frank?" Jacquie says, looking at me emotionlessly, like she doesn't even care. "Y-yes please J-jacquie." She opens the door by typing in a code, 87693, I'll remember that. The door that was once separating us, slides away. "Frank!" Gerard says, running towards me, I pick him up and spin him around, both of us happily crying. "I missed y-you." I stutter. He smiles through his tears. "I couldn't stop thinking about you, I missed you too much." I smirk, wanting to kiss him, but I knew we were on display. "D-do you know wh-when you're getting out?" He shakes his head. "Soon I hope." Jacquie soon comes in, taking me back out. I thrash, escaping her grip. "I'm n-not leaving h-him here!" I scream, rushing over and holding him. She calls Ray and the nurse from before to take me out of the room. "No! Frank!" Gerard screams, kicking one of the guys in the shin. Ray then scoops me up and walks out, leaving the other guy winded on the floor. He then hobbles out of the door, moving quickly to avoid me wriggling out of Ray's grip. Oh well, too late. I run over and kiss Gerard on the lips. "I'll come b-back for you!" I yell, he looks sad, but he gives me a weak thumbs up.

Lindsey forces me into my room, shutting the door behind him, leaving it purposefully unlocked, in the hopes that I go back and save my boyfriend.

After lights out, I sneak back to Gerard's 'cell', making sure not to wake anyone while sneaking around. I freeze when I hear someone behind me. "Frank, where are you going?" Amelia says in a silent whisper. "To break Gerard out." I respond casually. "Cool! I'll get Gracie." Amelia says as she tiptoes down the hall. Gracie follows along, dragging Loki along for the ride. The whole squad was finally going to reassemble.