☆Ew. Socialisation☆

Lindsey's demeanor was worse today, she seemed really really sad, like she was depressed or bipolar, like me. "How are you today, Lindsey?" I ask her, and she just sighs heavily, shaking her head, handing me my meds.

I thought of her as an acquaintance,  even pushing the title up to a friend, and I even I don't like seeing people like this.

She looks at me, eyes filled with tears.

"Can I talk to you?"

I nod, I'm not very good at helping, but I'm good at listening.

She tells me what's going on, including how her girlfriend doesn't treat her properly.

I tried giving some advice, but that had no effect. "I'm sorry I couldn't help you more." I said sadly. She shakes her head. "Its my fault for giving that to you." I feel horrible when people say things like that, I'm here to support them, not make them feel worse. Lindsey tidies herself up and leaves with a weak smile. "See you later."

In the cafeteria, I find Gracie throwing sugar packets at people. One hits someone, and she roars 'You just got Loki'd!' I shake my head and laugh, how did Frank even meet this ball of craziness.

A short time later, two nurses come and take Gracie away to her room to calm her down, hopefully she'll be back soon.

"Hey Frank!" I said excitedly, sitting across from him. Why is he super cute? "H-hey Gee." He says, smiling at me, staring back at me. Suddenly, a tall, blonde haired girl who I don't recognize, comes over and sits down next to Frank. "I'm Amelia!" She says cheerfully, putting her hand up for a high-five, which I give her. "Wow, your hands are cold!" She exclaims. I nod back, Frank smiling at me as if to say 'Its okay' I smile back. Grace isn't back yet, I hope she's okay.

After breakfast, Frank takes Amelia and I to Gracie's room, to see her. I knock and a nurses voice says "Go away." We turn away, and Frank goes to leave. "We aren't going anywhere!" I exclaim, and I hear the nurses whisper to one another. I hear the door unlock and it swings open. Gracie looks to be under some anesthetic, or another form of sleeping drug. "She has this to calm her down." I feel like screaming at them that this isn't helping Gracie, it's probably slowly killing her. I can see Frank, clearly concerned about her wellbeing, he looks really upset as I feel him reach for my hand. Amelia looks saddened, glaring at the nurses occasionally. This day almost as horrible as when I first got here. The nurses lift away the limp red-head towards her room, this feels wrong, seeing her basically lifeless as the door slams shut. The eerie silence that surrounded the place soon turns back to people chattering, slightly above the droning of the  content filtered T.V. 

I haven't been able to stop thinking about Gracie and Lindsey. I hope both of them are okay. In the cafeteria, the T.V is blaring about random news. I havent been back to see Gracie, but I feel like I should, she would do the same for me. "Ge-gerard!" Frank says happily when he sees me, I only just realised I hadn't had my medication this morning, so I went to see one of the nurses about it with Frank following close behind me. "Excuse me, but I haven't had my medication and-" I get cut off by the nurse. "Name?" He says sharply , I read his name tag, it simply says Ray. "Gerard Way." He goes into a room, thats locked by a keycard. He pulls one out of his pocket and walks in. He comes back a short time later with a glass of water, and my pills. "Thanks." I say as I walk back to our table, the absense of Gracie being felt by everyone around, all of the empty silence that would usually be filled with vines and various meme references was almost too much to bear.  Hopefully she'll be okay.