☆RA RA RA RA kazoo☆

Loki's POV

Everything was going so perfectly, I was staying with Amelia and Gracie in their apartment until one day we went to the supermarket. Now, this doesn't sound as life-threatening as you may have thought, but trust me, on that very day it was. "Okay so we'll just head back to Amelia's and then-" Gracie gets cut off when she sees a car pull up next to us with the Rosemere Mental Hospital logo on the side, suddenly another two of the same cars pull up as we begin to walk away briskly. By the time we were almost home, one of the Rosemere cars pulls up beside us and the driver points a rather nasty looking gun at us. "Get into the alleyway and wait there." the driver says harshly, Gracie looks at me with concern. He uses a radio to contact Jacquie, I wasn't about to go up against someone if they were armed and I wasn't, well at least if they weren't someone like Jacquie. Jacquie soon arrives with Mikey following behind like a very sinister yet awkward little kid. "Ready to come back to us?" Jacquie says as she loads her gun. "No, not really, we were just starting to like the feeling of freedom." Gracie quips Jacquie looks like she's pissed off now. "You take Jacquie, I'll take Mikey?"I whisper to Gracie, she nods and we walk towards the two 'attackers'. "Okay, we'll come back." I say. This was all part of a plan I was making up as we went along, I just hoped Gracie would get that. She nods and looks over at me. "Uhm yeah, we're ready to come back now." Jacquie smiles evilly. "I knew you'd come to your senses." We soon climb into separate cars, I was with Mikey and Gracie was with Jacquie, this was working so well and I haven't even needed to do anything much yet.

While in the car, I look at Mikey in the mirror, grinning at him rather oddly in an attempt to try and catch his attention. He doesn't look up from the road, his sunglasses reflecting everything that he's seeing, which seems to be nothing but the vacant desert road. Guess I can't do anything until we end up actually outside Rosemere. There is screeching of car tires as the car slams to a holt, a strange red glow emitting from it. Jacquie's voice soon comes over the radio. "There's something wrong with this one, she's all aglow and she doesn't look too happy." Mikey stops the car. "I'll take a look." Just before he can open Gracie's door, a red burst of energy blows all of the doors off and shatters the windscreen that pushes Jacquie and Mikey over, allowing me to escape from the car. I rush over to help Gracie, who is laying unconscious on the back seat, murmuring to herself.

She seems to be in some form of trance after the explosion.

I pick her up and carry her to the other Rosemere car, putting her in the passenger's seat and turning on the car, doing a U-turn and driving it away. I soon hear the car begin to rattle on one side, I check in the rearview mirror to see Mikey chasing us with his gun. What gives him the right to make things so difficult?! Out of nowhere, Jacquie opens the driver's side door, grinning at me evilly. "Game over." She says as I feel a sharp pain in my side as everything around me begins to fade into darkness.

When I awoke I was once again trapped in the sterile hell of Rosemere.

How lovely.