☆yEaH, nO dOoR fOr YoU☆

I open my eyes to see myself standing with Amelia, Gracie, Frank and Loki in a golden, gleaming room. Loki then stands in front of us all, raising his hands above his head. "Welcome to Asgard!" Gracie looks as though she's about to explode from happiness right about now.

I actually feel like I'm dreaming right now, I'm in a place that I thought only existed in movies and comic books. Now I'm honestly questioning everything that everybody has ever told me but somehow, I'm not having a full on panic attack. "C'mon Gerard, lets go!" Frank says, grabbing my hand as we follow the others, taking in the splendor of Asgard.

It's nice to see everybody is actually happy, not just faking for the sake of everything. I feel like everything is looking up now that we're free and we've escaped Rosemere.

Third Person POV

Jacquie looks over at Mikey, who was sitting in the corner and staring blankly out the window. "I've got a job for you." The man looks up, Jacquie unable to see his eyes behind the dark, tinted sunglasses. Jacquie thinks it just makes him look like a douche, especially with the fact it isn't all that bright outside.

"What is it?"

"Glad you asked, you'll be looking for Gerard and his accomplices."

Mikey sighs, looking extremely done with everything and everyone, like a teenager who can't give an actual fuck about a family gathering.

"Why can't you do it yourself?" He whines, ending the line with a sigh.

Jacquie begins to get frustrated.

"Because, they'll be expecting me, they won't expect you. Take it or leave it."

He puts his hands out in front of him defensively. "Fine, fine, you better be paying me double."

"I'll think about it."

The logical place for Mikey to start, would be to study about the place that his brother and his 'friends' went to.

Apparently it was fictional, but then again so was Loki the God of Mischief and the Tesseract so Mikey thought that he had little thought of finding them, if they were even still alive. He then started thinking about how a few years back there was some guy named Thor who apparently was from Asgard as well, so he decided to try and find him as he probably had a chance of using Thor to get to Asgard.

The Avengers would obviously know where Thor was, if he wasn't there he'd already be in Asgard. He sees the long, blond haired man going up the elevator to the Avengers tower as he follows close behind in the next elevator, hoping he isn't to late to catch the God Of Thunder.

As the blond Asgardian raises his hammer into the stormy skies above, a light engulfs him, swallowing every once of the muscular figure that was once standing there.

This is my chance, Mikey thought to himself as he jumps into the pulsing beam of light, making him soar into the skies with bright, dazzling colours racing past him quicker than he could think of their names. It was truly magical, the feeling of weightlessness mixed in with the sense of duty of the upcoming task ahead. He knew he could do it, he knew he could and would be the one to kill his brother and his accomplices.

------

"Guys, stop for a minute." Grace says, the group surrounding her instantly killing the chatter that was arising. She closes her eyes and inhales deeply, a strange red aura appearing around her, some small objects on the table, such as a vase full of flowers and a random cup are hovering just off the table, they too are surrounded by the same crimson glow as Grace. That's the second time I've seen that Loki quietly thinks to himself, storing that in the mental vault of his mind.

Gerard looks on, slightly in awe but still trying to make sense of it all, searching his broken mind for an answer while Frank holds his hand like a scared little kid.

Amelia, who wasn't in the room, walks in, takes a double glance at the slightly levitating, figure of Grace and just about falls over. She walks past Loki and stands beside Frank, leaning in closely to ask him the question that basically everyone was thinking about right now.

"What the fuck is going on?"

Frank merely shakes his head without taking his eyes off of Grace or letting go of Gerards hand. Amelia soon joins everyone else who is watching Grace intently.

Truth be told, Gerard thought Grace was going to explode.

After what feels like an eternity, Grace opens her eyes once again, dropping the short distance into her seat, the aura dissipating and Grace looking at the ensemble with a serious expression, she lookso weak and drained.

"Mikey's here, guess Jacquie doesn't have enough guts to kill us herself. I think I did something to his mind, planted a seed to make him re-think what he's doing."

Everyone is still in a stunned silence, so Gerard takes the liberty upon himself to speak the mind of anyone and everyone in the room.

"Hey, quick question, what the fuck was that, I'm at least 96% sure I'm not high, so everyone else saw that, well, I'm assuming."

The group nods, all in unison strangely enough. "Did you know y-you could do that or..?" Frank pipes up, still with his tattooed fingers laced between Gerard's surprisingly empty ones.

Gerard always liked Frank's tattoos, despite the fact Frank had no space for any more, Frank would often talk about other ones he could get. Gerard always wanted tattoos, but never had the guts get under the tip of an inked needle, and have an image engraved permanently onto his skin. Something about the concept of 'forever' made him uneasy.

Anyways, that's a bit off track.

Grace shakes her head, looking slightly dazed, like she could pass out at any given moment. "What did I do again?" Loki sighs, looking up to the roof, recalling the recent events. "So basically you used some psychic powers, leviatated slightly and this bright red ....aura thing was around you." She nods slowly as she blinks slowly, she actually looks drunk without a smile.

Grace makes a small, realiziational 'ah' sound before basically face planting into the table, all of the gathering rushing forward to make sure she's okay, shaking her slightly and calling her name. "I'll take her up to her room." Amelia offers as Loki nods. The tall blonde scoops up the face planted figure from off of her seat, takes her up the stairs and into her room where she delicately places her down on her bed, closes the door behind her and makes her way down the stairs to the rest of the awaiting group.

When she returns, Loki is sitting on a chair at the head of the heavy wooden table, looking like he's trying to make sense of everything that's happened, occasionally muttering some things out loud, Gerard and Frank sitting on opposing sides of the table to each other, talking about how surprised they still are that Grace is basically magical. Amelia takes a seat and joins into the conversation, with her own idea of what's going on.

"Maybe... maybe it's like Hela,"

Amelia starts, Loki perks his head up.

"Like, her powers get stronger when she's in Asgard."

"B-but Grace never h-had powers." Frank adds before Gerard interjects.

"Maybe it's because she feels safe here."

The group turns to the vibrant red-haired man, who continues his theory, everyone is actually kind of surprised he is down to earth with this.

"Like think about it, she's been in Rosemere for quite a while, and I would highly doubt that she had any feeling of safety there." The group agree with Gerard's logic before Frank poses another idea, bringing yet another form of uncertainty to the table.

"What if we h-ha-have powers as w-well?"

Loki opens his mouth to answer, but closes it again and furrows his brow. He never did think about that before, funnily enough. There is an actual possibility, but Loki doesn't know if he wants to admit that just yet. Grace is a clear example of what could happen, as her powers weren't just a once off thing. Maybe the others wont be so cursed or lucky, depending on how you view it.

"Guess we'll have to see how it all plays out."